It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the Antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I know i know it sounds crazy and like a bit of an overdramatic conclusion to come to, especially considering i am going by do called prohpecies to make this prediction. Nostradamus said there would be three antichrists the first two being Napolean and Hitler, whom he quite accurately predictede. The third antichrist, of course, has yet to come. I think that the era of the third antichrist may be starting with Barrack Obama.
First there is the name Nostradamus gives to the third antichrist, "Mabus" While thsi does not sound too incredibly similar to Obama, remember that hitler was called Hister, and Napoleon was called "Napaulon Roy." However Obama posseses a very sharp ability to speak and move people to believe in him, much like Hitler and Napoleon did. America is also at a low point in its short lifetime, and to many Obama serves as a symbol of hope and strength much like Hitler or Napoleon were in France and Germeny. Also one should be mindfull that the first two antichrist's were leaders of powerful Nations, if the antichrist si to come in the near future he would ahve to come out of America or China, most likely America because the U.S. is the only true remaining superpower.

In the first stages, this third antichrist will point out external enemies to give strength to his strategies. He will strive for a strong military and a firm control over his nation and people, their opinions and actions. The antichrist and his close followers have the uncanny ability to manipulate and convince people of the right of their actions and their methods. Under other circumstances these methods would be unnecessary, unacceptable, wrong or illegal.

Basically The conditions necissary for a third antichrist are all similar to American current foreign policy, one may think George Bush fits these rquirements but he is leaving office right nwo and in my opinion just isnt smart enough to be a "antichirst". Obama, on the other hand, is likely to be our next president heading into 2012, and is very intelligent.
For my final point in Obama's simularities to the third antichrist. Nostradamus states that the third antichrist will have yellow skin and come from somewhere in Africa? and the Third antichrist is also supposed to be unyielding to sexuality "a women's touch" So Obama has yellow skin sure enough, but is Obama a homosexual, he does kind of fit the stereotype a bit... only time will tell. So keep this information in mind when you go to the polls.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Very interesting. But... looking back in history, the first two anti-christs rose to power from a crumbling nation THEN became a superpower. The U.S is already a superpower but going downhill. If Obama is the true anti-christ the U.S has to go through poverty, famine ect ... just like France and Germany. Both Napoleon and Hitler promised a better nation for all its citizens. Since the citizens have no one else to turn to they are convinced by this young strong leader who can save their nation.
Thanks for sharing. Keep your heads up for what has yet to come

Love and Light
All-Natural

[edit on 1-6-2008 by All-Natural]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
that is a good point, but Napoleon rose to power as a result of the French Revolution. There wasn't really poverty and famine beyond what was commen in the rest of Europe. The only real crisis was the rest of Europe hating the idea of a democracy and going to war with France. But either way in modern times America's economy is doing pretty damn bad right now, and basically if China were to adopt the euro the American dollar would be #ed. But idk thanks for the reply i was just throwin the idea out there... seein what people thought of it

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yup. Indeed it there is a possibility of Obama being the anti-christ. With some evidence proving it so. But still... you never know. It could be the Pope! It could be anybody. Like I said before. Keep your eyes open. Carefully analyze your surroundings and follow the universal laws of love. Watch out for misleading laws and regulations. Ask your inner self if things are just. With that in mind you will blissfully live through these turbulent times.

Love and Light
All-Natural

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbin_the_hood
the Third antichrist is also supposed to be unyielding to sexuality "a women's touch" So Obama has yellow skin sure enough, but is Obama a homosexual, he does kind of fit the stereotype a bit...

I don't believe Obama is a homosexual (not that there's anything wrong with that!) Perhaps he's more of a metrosexual. Articulate, clean cut and manicured!

As far as the anti-Christ goes, that tag has been applied to everyone from Kennedy, Clinton to Gore. I'm sensing a liberal trend here.

[edit on 6/1/2008 by maria_stardust]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
haha well idk its just a tough election to vote conciously vote for anyone because between obama, hillary, and McCain, i dont think any of them are what this country needs... Ron Paul was on the right track but noone took interest and fox news didnt give him the light of day aside from twisting his words around so it would appear he favored complete legalization of drugs. i dont see why that matters anyways though... What America needs is a president who will cut the crap and stop trying to play polotics and focus on governing the nation... I mean people vote based on the most ridiculous reasons unrelated to politics... i mean if i had the money i could probably run for office, win, and turn the country into a dictatorship faster than bush lol. Either way though America is going down hill and will eventually crash with or without the aid of some "antichrist" if things dont change...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i dont think he is metrosexual really, im just saying if he were to come out of the closet it wouldnt suprise me, and it also would lead me to actually believe tha he is the antichrist... and as far as the liberal trend no other American president was remotely close to matching the descriptions of the antichrist, obama fits in a little too well with some of them... i do understand its a recurring trend, and that 2012 is also a lot like the times when they thought christ was going to come back in the 80s and the y2k thing and such... idk i guess my main point was to be more aware of politicians and try to see through the bull#

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I find it interesting how Obama has ties with the Weathermen Underground (namely Bill Ayers), the same organization responsible for attacks on the pentagon and also responsible for timothy learys' escape from prison..

www.youtube.com...

None of these snakes are worthy of being president.. all in all VERY few humans have the ability to responsibly run other peoples lives, let alone a country.

[edit on 6/1/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wouldn't it make more sense that Mabus was Saddam? If you look at the name "Mabus" in the mirror it says "sudaM", and considering the two quatrains involving Mabus are this:

Century II quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die and there will come
A dreadful destruction of people and animals,
Suddenly vengeance will be revealed,
Hundred, hands, thirst and hunger when the comet will pass.

Century VI quatrain 33
His hand finally through the bloody ALUS,
He will be unable to protect himself by sea,
Between two rivers he will fear the military hand,
The black and angry one will make him repent of it.

It's been theorized that "ALUS" is "Allied US" forces.

Seems to fit more in line with perhaps Saddam being executed and everything going to hell in the Middle East, rather than having anything to do with Obama.

Either way Nostradamus' predictions have only ever been "proven" in retrospect, and the vast majority of his writings are open to all kinds of interpretation since he wasn't specific in his writing. So the only way you'd ever find out if something is correct is if it has already taken place.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The world will not know the anti-Christ until it is too late. He will already be in power, and have dominion over us all before those who are able recognize it.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Hugues de Payens]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The world will not know the anti-Christ until it is too late. He will already be in power, and have dominion over us all before those who are able recognize it.

I'm sorry but i would ahve to disaree with this statement, simply because Nostradamus named three antichrists, and people did see the forecoming of hitler to say the least, my great aunt left Germany before Hitler implemented the third Reich.
I also read up on that whole Saddam theory, and it doesnt seem possible, because well Saddam is dead, never did that much damage really, i mean there are plenty of other living dictators who's human rights atrocities have far surpassed Saddam's, and Iraq isn't nearly powerful enough... But yes i agree that his wirtings are basically open to interpretation. I believe Nosttradamus's predictions were basically obtained by what could most simply be called tripping, like on acid. Many prophets assumed prediction's this way, and if he truely predicted things it seems as though his interpretations were vague much as everything in a trip is hard to explain... but who knows

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
OK. You disagree....doesn't make you or Nostrodamus right. Does not change my line of thought one iota. Think about it like this. If there is going to be an anti-Christ, do you honnestly think there will be a way to figure out who he may be prior to him coming to power? That would kind of defeat the whole deal wouldn't it? I mean would you willingly follow a man who you know is going to lead you to damnation? I think not. Therefore, it makes senase that the anti-Christ will not reveal his true identity until it is too late for the world. The masses will be sucked in before the realization hits.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Hugues de Payens]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Note that the first two 'antichrists’ you mention were European. This is important for the next part of this to make sense.

The person you should be watching, and whether or not you want to call him the antichrist is up to you, but he is the one to watch - David Cameron. And he is about to be handed the biggest parliamentary majority in British political history.

Americans, and to be fair so do other people, assume that the antichrist will be American, it's an ego thing. But look at evidence. And consider that the antichrist won’t come from where you would expect anyway, so US President is out of the question. Note that Cameron is getting real friendly with Obama. What a team they will make.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
George bush isn't out of office yet, and until he is anything can happen.

Who knows, something might happen anytime from now until November. Perhaps something so astronomical that a amendment for the constitution is placed to allow George Bush to remain in power. If something like that were to happen I would imagine some sort of Military control would take place thus giving more evidence that George bush and his cabinet are the third Antichrist.

I'm just saying Bush isn't out until hes out.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I believe most scholars feel the anti-Christ will be of Persian or Arab descent. I may be wrong but I believe I have read that. Obama may have an Arab sounding name, but that does not mean he is of Arab descent. His father was Kenyan and his mother a white US citizen. If the supposition about the anti-Christ's geographic origin is true, then Obama is just as unquallified to be the anti-Christ as he is the President of the U.S.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
the only thing i can say is that this man is winning over city's and states that would never have embraced a black man let alone vote him into presidency, if you have ever been to one of his rallys or speeches clearly they take on a revival effect, our country is in such turmoil that we are all looking for a savior and thats exactly what he is being refered to people are literally flocking to him people are fainting in his prescence for no apparent reason, just look at it he had a rally and 75'000 prople came to support him, theres obviously sumthin to b discussed here, in the bible it says that the antichrist will be subject to a head wound and will live from it so an attempted assasination will take place, and as far as hillary goes she will not b his vice president, he has already sent people out to look for his vice president and that wil b his rite hand man, this is somthing that is ment to happen all that are saying that he will not win the presidency are clueless as to what the bible says all these things must come to past for the comin of christ our lord and true savior. i will leave u with this the bible says beware of the man that preaches peace peace peace and thats what obama's whole campaign has been about since dayone

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by davion

Folks need to quit quoting Nostradamus as if this man was a prophet. Forget what he says about the antichrist, and pay total attention to what the Bible says about the antichrist. The Bible says the antichrist will be badly wounded but live.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneOmac
reply to post by davion

Folks need to quit quoting Nostradamus as if this man was a prophet. Forget what he says about the antichrist, and pay total attention to what the Bible says about the antichrist. The Bible says the antichrist will be badly wounded but live.

Who cares what the bible says?? That is not any better than anything anyone says.....right? The bible means what individuals want it to mean....My beliefs are just the same

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
did anyone ever think that the antichrist was a cover up by the fake church for the real second coming of jesus and people would think oh hes to perfect lets stone him to death and if hes stoned to death then evil wins, evil being humanity and the current way it is living, just food for thought

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
this type of post is already in the skunk works forum. which is where such an unfounded topic belongs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join