It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In her first extensive interview in over a decade, the nurse who found Juanita Broaddrick in her hot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: laughingdog
a reply to: Annee

I can dig it, but the gist of my reply was "All men are basically like Billy." And that's a bad as "basket of deplorables'"

Really?

Are you a woman?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I'm a man, I treat women with respect, but to say all men are like Bill Clinton is wrong, I don't think you understand what I meant in my reply. Not all men take advantage of women.
Some of us are true blue.
(Do you copy?)
edit on 15-9-2016 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I'm a man, I treat women with respect, but to say all men are like Bill Clinton is wrong, I don't think you understand what I meant in my reply. Not all men take advantage of women.
Some of us are true blue.
(Do you copy?)

I figured.

ATS posters seem to be primarily men, who seem to be experts on women.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Because scumbag rapists prey on those types. A person who someone like you would say why would be bang that? It is predatory. They usually have low self esteem and easy to manipulate. Monica is a good example. Cute, a little heavy but wants to please him. Bill Clinton is a scumbag of enormous proportions. His wife has attacked each one. Honestly how a woman could vote for her is beyond me.

edit on 09am30amf0000002016-09-15T00:31:12-05:001212 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

There is no man on earth who is an expert on women, of course the world is full of men who think they do... is it really hard to believe that a man can be true to his mate? Not all men are the same. And I take deep offense to anyone who say I'm just like Bill Clinton. This is about what Bill Clinton did, not about every man!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

So sad but oh so true
Those who wield power (aka MONEY and BRIBING power) will always prevail in history. We are doomed to repeat our failures over and over again, if we do not learn from the past.

Highly upsetting for me *now* and unfortunate for our future generations.

What a shame.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

There is no man on earth who is an expert on women, of course the world is full of men who think they do... is it really hard to believe that a man can be true to his mate? Not all men are the same. And I take deep offense to anyone who say I'm just like Bill Clinton. This is about what Bill Clinton did, not about every man!

What exactly did Bill Clinton do?

Relieving the woman of any responsibility, of course.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Trolling me won't change the vote. The Clinton's are knee deep in controversy. I understand, you think the Clinton's can do no wrong. Your a woman, stand up for your sisters, stop denying what every one knows.
You can have your opinion, but don't push it off on me.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I am glad she is speaking out, but it just might be to her detriment. Bill Clinton is a sexual predator, and Hillary is his guard dog. The level of absolute filth that come out of this couple is disturbing.

They are NOT pro women, LGBT, POC, or any other protected class.

The only people they are interested in helping are themselves.

Bill's sexual history should have been front and center this entire time. What a SICK human being.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Good on you for being willing to look at new evidence and reconsider your position. Most people are unwilling to do that in this day and age.

You might also want to look at the Clinton's connections to Haiti. They have been robbing the country since the 80's and stole millions of dollars in donation money after the 2010 earthquake.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Trolling me won't change the vote. The Clinton's are knee deep in controversy. I understand, you think the Clinton's can do no wrong. Your a woman, stand up for your sisters, stop denying what every one knows.
You can have your opinion, but don't push it off on me.

Trolling you? Are you serious?

I should have "laugh" as part of my name.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Just another vast right wing conspiracy. Thank you for correcting the record here. It is unreal how people continue pushing these crazy unfounded alt-right conspiracies.

Remember, all victims of rape deserve to be listened to and believed. The comment about her looks was very sexist, and borderline xenophobic.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Christosterone

She was crying,” recalled Norma Rogers, a nurse who worked for Broaddrick, who at the time was a nursing home administrator volunteering for then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton’s 1978 gubernatorial bid.

“And the thing I think I remember most is that her mouth was all swollen up. It was cut. … Her pantyhose were all ripped,” Rogers stated in dramatic, lengthy new testimony.

In her first extensive interview in over a decade, the nurse who found Juanita Broaddrick in her hotel room immediately after Bill Clinton allegedly raped Broaddrick recounted what she says she witnessed in that room 38 years ago.

Dear Millenials,

If a woman does not want to have consensual sex and you beat her up and then have sex with her you are a violent rapist...
If you habitually commit this crime then you are a serial violent rapist...

Bill Clinton is a predator whose prey have cried out for decades to a deaf, biased media set in force to silence all who would stand in the way of the Clinton Dynasty.

So as Hillary continues her hidden presidential run please remember that she enabled a violent, predatory rapist for nearly 4 decades...

One cannot overstate the horrific nature of Bill Clinton's depravity so I will leave it to yall to read the testimony of his victims...

-Christosterone

Has anyone ever seen Juanita broddrick?

She is not at all attractive....

Bill Clinton is general consensus one of the most charismatic people on the planet.

Why would he (a powerful, super charismatic, wealthy guy) risk it all to rape a woman far below the women that he normally has to beat off with a stick?

None of that makes sense....

I don't think the super sexual playboy who has waves of women and the creepy rapist narrative mix.

You can't have it both ways and the GOP has spent decades selling the playboy theme.

Juanita changed her story multiple times and only came forward years later.

Her friend mysteriously is just now speaking after 30 years.....

Why the right pushes conspiracies that won't
Flip any votes I have no idea. They just preach to the choir and look silly.

Did you really go there?

You are using the 'You are too ugly to be raped' defense for Bill Clinton.

That is truly sad.

I'm looking at the reality of a situation.

If some overweight extremely ugly woman comes out and says Brad Pitt raped her, it is worth asking if that even makes sense.

He'll look at the known affairs. They are all atleast decently attractive.

I think it's fairly obvious this is all about attention.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

Just another vast right wing conspiracy. Thank you for correcting the record here. It is unreal how people continue pushing these crazy unfounded alt-right conspiracies.

Remember, all victims of rape deserve to be listened to and believed. The comment about her looks was very sexist, and borderline xenophobic.

Bill is already a cheater... There is no need to make up fake scandals to combat the clintons.

Republicans are preaching to the choir, dropping conspiracy theories that don't even actually add up.
In fact I would bet all the fake scandals help Hillary hide the real ones. All without flipping one single vote.

When the right constantly throws out fake scandals, why would your average voter believe a real one later.

#boywhocriedwolf

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Because scumbag rapists prey on those types. A person who someone like you would say why would be bang that? It is predatory. They usually have low self esteem and easy to manipulate. Monica is a good example. Cute, a little heavy but wants to please him. Bill Clinton is a scumbag of enormous proportions. His wife has attacked each one. Honestly how a woman could vote for her is beyond me.

Attractive, super charismatic, ultra powerful playboys who can literally sleep with super models, typically run around raping ugly women, because they are ugly???

What?!?!

Why not spend the time and effort changing minds over actual real life scandals....

Aka getting a bj from your 20 year old intern IN the Oval Office, totally disrespecting the office?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
And yet Republicans have a "war on women". Just look how Bill and Hillary treat victims, how the liberals treat anyone woman who doesn't agree with them (Palin, Coulter, Rice, etc).

One side wants income equality, paid maternity leave, right to choose, exc.

The other side says " we can just trust buisness owners to turn down profits and pay for maternity leave, and we should decide if you can have an abortion."

It's funny that the majority of women don't agree with you.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Bill Clinton is general consensus one of the most charismatic people on the planet.

Why would he (a powerful, super charismatic, wealthy guy) risk it all to rape a woman far below the women that he normally has to beat off with a stick?

None of that makes sense....

I agree with you. It just does not compute.

Yes, Bill is a womanizer (along with almost all previous presidents).

There is zero reason Bill Clinton would have need to resort to rape.

I have myself been raped. I have never believed Juanita.

At least have your scandals make sense in relation to your other scandals lol.

It's like they think people forget yesterday's scandal when they make up today's.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

There is zero reason Bill Clinton would have need to resort to rape.

Ted Bundy was charismatic and attractive.

As are many men.

The point was made in the post that you were responding to that Bill Clinton had no need to rape because he was charismatic and attractive.
One can be charismatic and attractive and still be a rapist.

Thanks for the extremism comparison.

Always valid.

Yet Bill Clinton being attractive and charismatic rules out him being a rapist in your book?
My reply proves that it means nothing.

AND again, are you supporting the contention that Juanita Broaderick was 'too ugly' to rape?

Doesn't rule out, but does scream for a closer look and serious questioning.....

People rape others because that can't sleep with whoever and want to. Effectively looking at their victim as noting more than a piece of meat. Well if you can legally get filet, you don't go steal a bunch of slim Kim's...

Espeacially when the accuser has a lot to gain by the accusation.

Book deals, television interviews, being the favorite person for a political faction, exc all lead to false accusations by groupies.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Has anyone ever seen Juanita broddrick?

She is not at all attractive....

I'm going to go have my second cup of coffee, and pretend your post didn't happen. smh
edit on 15-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

People rape others because that can't sleep with whoever and want to.

Enough said.
You know nothing about rape.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join