It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

In her first extensive interview in over a decade, the nurse who found Juanita Broaddrick in her hot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: laughingdog
a reply to: Annee

There is no man on earth who is an expert on women, of course the world is full of men who think they do... is it really hard to believe that a man can be true to his mate? Not all men are the same. And I take deep offense to anyone who say I'm just like Bill Clinton. This is about what Bill Clinton did, not about every man!

What exactly did Bill Clinton do?

Relieving the woman of any responsibility, of course.

What Bill Clinton did was invite himself up to her room, and then take advantage of the situation by raping her. They were "friends" in that they were on the same team in politics. Running for AG, he was supposedly a decent man.

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: JoshuaCox

People rape others because that can't sleep with whoever and want to.

Enough said.
You know nothing about rape.

Or about human beings or life in general, unless someone is speaking only of their own personal experiences, in which case I wish they wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
s'n'f

bundy and coke anyone ?

#cough wink nod #

and a vw beetle

more winking

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Attractiveness has nothing to do with rape. Rape and sexual assault are all about control and domination. Myth: A healthy person can resist being raped or sexually assaulted. Fact: According to the Centers for Disease Control, 1 out of every 6 adult women has been a victim of rape, and approximately 93,000 men are raped in the U.S. each year Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you find attractive and what others do will be different

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: Christosterone

Why are you singling out millennials with this information? I just don't see the connection, are millennials out there redefining rape or something? Are they out there saying Bill never did this? Or are you just angry a few people in that age group, so you connect them to unrelated issues to seem topical and put yourself somehow above your perceived conception of them?

Guess what, not everyone born during a specific time frame are all exactly the same.

Do you have the exact same views, opinions, ideas, and flaws of everyone else in your age group?

But on topic- yes Bill has many accusations against him, he's a sexual predator and is violent at times, even worse his wife covers for him and threatens the victims

A few people? They are the majority and I feel great shame for being a part if this generation.

[TRIGGER WARNING]

I'm an adorable deplorable. Maga.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

A few people? They are the majority and I feel great shame for being a part if this generation. [TRIGGER WARNING] Maga.

You should not feel shame for being a part of the time you are in, every generation blames the one before it, for all that went wrong.....its a human thing, for some reason we can only blame others for our own mistakes.....

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

And some will drink the Clinton kool-aid, despite it being completely contrary to reality or even their own world view.

I was amending my comments while you were typing yours, BTW. FTR.

I'm a former Republican who voted for Bush Sr. and Bush W - - as well as Clinton (I did not think his Rep opponents were strong enough).

I've been in online political forums since about 1999.

I followed the story closely. I do not and have never believed Juanita.

Why not? what part of her story is made up do you think?
edit on 16-9-2016 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: torok67

Attractiveness has nothing to do with rape. Rape and sexual assault are all about control and domination. Myth: A healthy person can resist being raped or sexually assaulted. Fact: According to the Centers for Disease Control, 1 out of every 6 adult women has been a victim of rape, and approximately 93,000 men are raped in the U.S. each year Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you find attractive and what others do will be different

In part.. There is also obviously an element of (one sided) attraction. No one is going to rape some one they find discusting or just totally undesirable.

No movie star turns down his model wife to go rape a 400lbs gorilla.

The power thing is prob just to help victims not instantly associate sex in general with the assault.

It prob helps victims not blame themselves.

When was the last time in American history where a super attractive, rich and powerful person raped someone just totally unattractive?

I'm sure it's happened, but every one of the athletes and other public figures accused, the victim is attractive....

I've never seen a notable case that wasn't, and assuming rapists don't care what you look like, because "it's all about power..." There should be mainly cases of obese unattractive victims.

While " ugly regular people rapists" take what they can get. Maybe then it's about power, but if a rapist has the option between a supermodel and an ugly oerson, I doubt they say "doesn't matter, it's about power." They choose the model...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02

originally posted by: kosmicjack

And some will drink the Clinton kool-aid, despite it being completely contrary to reality or even their own world view.

I was amending my comments while you were typing yours, BTW. FTR.

I'm a former Republican who voted for Bush Sr. and Bush W - - as well as Clinton (I did not think his Rep opponents were strong enough).

I've been in online political forums since about 1999.

I followed the story closely. I do not and have never believed Juanita.

Why not? what part of her story is made up do you think?

I don't think one single person who doesn't already identify as a conservative does....

It's just conservatives preaching to the choir, while the democrats focus on "scandals" that move independents.

Aka the KKK ad. You had a chunk of republicans drop trump over that, let alone independents..

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: Shamrock6

I would argue Millenials and the draft dodging hippie element of the baby boomers share the same DNA...literally...

Let me see if I can speak in a way you understand:
---------------------------------------------
Bill Clinton like, totally rapes chicks, like literally, rapes them....
I hope, like, this makes sence...like, literally, I hope it makes perfect sense since I am, literally, at the end of my "safe space" hours for the week so, literally, can't take any more microaggressions...I am literally so over this right now...in real time....literally!!

Hope that helps and good luck with your future moral relativizing....should be fun

-Christosterone

I thought the opening post being strangely directed at millennials was bizarre, but this one really makes me wonder. I feel like I'm missing the point of the post, and as if the thread isn't actually about the interview and information revealed therein.

Is there a part of this we're missing? A millennial conspiracy to force Bill Clinton to rape, before millennials were even born? Do you have a personal experience with millennial rape you feel is somehow connected to Bill Clinton?

This is just really one of the most bizarre things I've come across in awhile. I'm not saying that as part of the millennial generation either. I'm GenX, you know, the "lazy" generation

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Enough said.

Or about human beings or life in general, unless someone is speaking only of their own personal experiences, in which case I wish they wouldn't.

You really believe attraction and sexual desire have nothing to do with rapes ?!?!

On the rapists side of course, not that his victim feels those things.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: torok67

Why would any of that have ANYTHING to do with the rapists personal thoughts and feelings at the time??

It doesn't...

Claiming rapists are not sexually attracted to their victims is just insanely in realistic.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Christosterone

She was crying,” recalled Norma Rogers, a nurse who worked for Broaddrick, who at the time was a nursing home administrator volunteering for then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton’s 1978 gubernatorial bid.

“And the thing I think I remember most is that her mouth was all swollen up. It was cut. … Her pantyhose were all ripped,” Rogers stated in dramatic, lengthy new testimony.

In her first extensive interview in over a decade, the nurse who found Juanita Broaddrick in her hotel room immediately after Bill Clinton allegedly raped Broaddrick recounted what she says she witnessed in that room 38 years ago.

Dear Millenials,

If a woman does not want to have consensual sex and you beat her up and then have sex with her you are a violent rapist...
If you habitually commit this crime then you are a serial violent rapist...

Bill Clinton is a predator whose prey have cried out for decades to a deaf, biased media set in force to silence all who would stand in the way of the Clinton Dynasty.

So as Hillary continues her hidden presidential run please remember that she enabled a violent, predatory rapist for nearly 4 decades...

One cannot overstate the horrific nature of Bill Clinton's depravity so I will leave it to yall to read the testimony of his victims...

-Christosterone

Has anyone ever seen Juanita broddrick?

She is not at all attractive....

Bill Clinton is general consensus one of the most charismatic people on the planet.

Why would he (a powerful, super charismatic, wealthy guy) risk it all to rape a woman far below the women that he normally has to beat off with a stick?

None of that makes sense....

I don't think the super sexual playboy who has waves of women and the creepy rapist narrative mix.

You can't have it both ways and the GOP has spent decades selling the playboy theme.

Juanita changed her story multiple times and only came forward years later.

Her friend mysteriously is just now speaking after 30 years.....

Why the right pushes conspiracies that won't
Flip any votes I have no idea. They just preach to the choir and look silly.

Ya because ugly people don't get raped.

umm what?

No ugly people rarely get raped by attractive, charismatic, ultra wealthy and powerful playboys. Who regularly beat off super model types with a stick.....

Unattractive people get raped by people with a lack of oppertunity to attack someone super attractive. Why, because when not factoring in relationships most people prefer to have sex with attractive people.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

JC I think your ignorant and flammable comments have scared everyone away. You are talking nonsense and there isn't much that can be said.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Enough said.

You really believe attraction and sexual desire have nothing to do with rapes ?!?!

On the rapists side of course, not that his victim feels those things.

Maybe it is the smell of infected tissues or rotting aged bodies or something but I doubt it is sexy the many care home rapes often by young nice looking men. Ton of these cases just one kind of example. Many times these men have attractive wives. Many rapists in general have attractive wives.
Recent case.

A lawsuit filed Friday alleges that a 78-year-old Grover Beach woman was raped by an employee at the Arroyo Grande Care Center in September 2015 while she was recovering from surgery.
Read more here: www.sanluisobispo.com...=cpy

Officers were called to Auburn's Adult Care in the 2700 block of Forest Ridge Drive Southeast at 9:30 p.m. Thursday by a family member of an 83-year-old woman, reporting sexual abuse.

www.kiro7.com...
Rape by a nice looking 30 year old

An 89-year-old woman was raped in her bed at a senior living home in

edit on 16-9-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I would bet dollars to donuts not one in this thread has once made ANY assertions about the victim being sexually attracted to their attacker....
edit on 16-9-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

JC I think your ignorant and flammable comments have scared everyone away. You are talking nonsense and there isn't much that can be said.

This thread is the definition of ignorant and flammable but also add totally uncredible and totally beneath any actual journalist....

That is the pot calling the kettle black by 1000%

The only thing I said was none of that specific conspiracy theory adds up and that sexual attraction ( for the rapist,sexual attraction is a one way street!) would play a role.
edit on 16-9-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I would bet dollars to donuts not one in this thread has once made ANY assertions about how the victim being sexually attracted to their attacker....

What does that have to do with anything? Were talking about your assertion that the attacker chooses by looks and is attracted..

I looked to see if the stats had anything to say about beauty but they didn't - they just said all types of people are raped old and young. What seems to be the biggest factor was the vulnerability of the victim. The young and those with developmental disabilities seem to get it the most.

"15% of sexual assault and rape victims are under age 12.
29% are age 12-17.
44% are under age 18." (source 1)

"According to research, more than 90% of people with developmental disabilities will experience some form of sexual abuse at some time in their lives. 49% will experience 10 or more abusive incidents."
Source(s):
1. www.rainn.org...
2. en.wikipedia.org...
Ya Coffee · 3 years ago

answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No ugly people rarely get raped by attractive, charismatic, ultra wealthy and powerful playboys. Who regularly beat off super model types with a stick.....

They even have relationships with the unattractive look at Arnold Schwarzenegger, could have anyone
choose this woman.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I would bet dollars to donuts not one in this thread has once made ANY assertions about how the victim being sexually attracted to their attacker....

What does that have to do with anything? Were talking about your assertion that the attacker chooses by looks and is attracted..

I looked to see if the stats had anything to say about beauty but they didn't - they just said all types of people are raped old and young. What seems to be the biggest factor was the vulnerability of the victim. The young and those with developmental disabilities seem to get it the most.

"15% of sexual assault and rape victims are under age 12.
29% are age 12-17.
44% are under age 18." (source 1)

"According to research, more than 90% of people with developmental disabilities will experience some form of sexual abuse at some time in their lives. 49% will experience 10 or more abusive incidents."
Source(s):
1. www.rainn.org...
2. en.wikipedia.org...
Ya Coffee · 3 years ago

answers.yahoo.com...

Because that is what you seemed to be saying, that's what I said or was insinuating.

I can't imagain how your counterpoint applied if you didn't mean that.

The people who molest disabled people are not regularly beating super models of with a stick and are not usually "sex symbols."

Not that it is impossible, but it definately unlikely and uncommon and thus should require actual proof.

Look at any

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join