It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In her first extensive interview in over a decade, the nurse who found Juanita Broaddrick in her hot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

She was crying,” recalled Norma Rogers, a nurse who worked for Broaddrick, who at the time was a nursing home administrator volunteering for then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton’s 1978 gubernatorial bid.

“And the thing I think I remember most is that her mouth was all swollen up. It was cut. … Her pantyhose were all ripped,” Rogers stated in dramatic, lengthy new testimony.

In her first extensive interview in over a decade, the nurse who found Juanita Broaddrick in her hotel room immediately after Bill Clinton allegedly raped Broaddrick recounted what she says she witnessed in that room 38 years ago.

Dear Millenials,

If a woman does not want to have consensual sex and you beat her up and then have sex with her you are a violent rapist...
If you habitually commit this crime then you are a serial violent rapist...

Bill Clinton is a predator whose prey have cried out for decades to a deaf, biased media set in force to silence all who would stand in the way of the Clinton Dynasty.

So as Hillary continues her hidden presidential run please remember that she enabled a violent, predatory rapist for nearly 4 decades...

One cannot overstate the horrific nature of Bill Clinton's depravity so I will leave it to yall to read the testimony of his victims...

-Christosterone

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
As a millennial, albeit one who barely comes in under the wire, I thank you for defining this for us. Truly, most of had no idea of course.

Why you're directing it at millennials when the entire OP is about a baby boomer who enabled her baby boomer husband to rape and assault other people is a little curious, but we can skip that part.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I had no idea of any of this..... as a rape victim... and someone who routinely says how Bill was my favorite president although I was just a child (he did help the deficit issue a teeny bit) I just feel sick to my stomach right now. Someone I looked up to, and valued..... was a violent rapist?!

Clearly I need to do more research in my life.

Thank you for sharing anyhow....

-Alee

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Sadly, people don't care. Hillary and Bill will skate til they die and even then history will doubtfully tell the truth of the evilness of the Clintons-remember, the winners write the history.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

multiple accusations.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I would argue Millenials and the draft dodging hippie element of the baby boomers share the same DNA...literally...

Let me see if I can speak in a way you understand:
---------------------------------------------
Bill Clinton like, totally rapes chicks, like literally, rapes them....
I hope, like, this makes sence...like, literally, I hope it makes perfect sense since I am, literally, at the end of my "safe space" hours for the week so, literally, can't take any more microaggressions...I am literally so over this right now...in real time....literally!!

Hope that helps and good luck with your future moral relativizing....should be fun

-Christosterone

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Gennifer Flowers
Juanita Broderick
Kathleen Willey
Monica Lewinsky...

Just a few for the millennials to google...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

I had no idea of any of this..... as a rape victim... and someone who routinely says how Bill was my favorite president although I was just a child (he did help the deficit issue a teeny bit) I just feel sick to my stomach right now. Someone I looked up to, and valued..... was a violent rapist?!

Clearly I need to do more research in my life.

Thank you for sharing anyhow....

-Alee

It's hard to see past Bills public persona which has been so painstakingly shapen by his team and a media so in the tank for him for the better part of 40 years…

There is a little doubt he comes off as affable and likable but in reality Bill is a predatory sociopath...
His narcissism(which commonly overlaps with sociopathy) allows him to remain shameless and without guilt as he wrongly feels he has led a victimless life…
That is the credo of the narcissistic sociopathic rapist.

-Chris

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm a baby boomer, do not get the Millenial angle either, but became aware of Bill's rape of Juanita back when 60 Minutes covered it decades ago.

To me, the incident demonstrates that indeed, an unconvicted felon is perfectly capable of running the government, however criminal the administration might be.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

At least my generation has the coolest name. generation X . I fear we are the last real hope.

When the millennials take over individualism will be gone.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Why are you singling out millennials with this information? I just don't see the connection, are millennials out there redefining rape or something? Are they out there saying Bill never did this? Or are you just angry a few people in that age group, so you connect them to unrelated issues to seem topical and put yourself somehow above your perceived conception of them?

Guess what, not everyone born during a specific time frame are all exactly the same.

Do you have the exact same views, opinions, ideas, and flaws of everyone else in your age group?

But on topic- yes Bill has many accusations against him, he's a sexual predator and is violent at times, even worse his wife covers for him and threatens the victims

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Because, as alee' post belies, Millenials are the most likely to not know about his criminal past...

The progressive wing of both generation X and Baby Boomers long ago turned an understandably deaf ear to bill's deptavity...

Revisiting what he actually did long ago stopped working with Clinton acolytes who ignor all who would besmirch their dear leader...

And with the Infallible Queen, the band plays on...

-Christosterone

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Because, as alee' post belies, Millenials are the most likely to not know about his criminal past...

The progressive wing of both generation X and Baby Boomers long ago turned an understandably deaf ear to bill's deptavity...

Revisiting what he actually did long ago stopped working with Clinton acolytes who ignor all who would besmirch their dear leader...

And with the Infallible Queen, the band plays on...

-Christosterone

This kind of backs you up!

There are a bunch more, just go to youtube and type in "Who said it, Hillary or Trump".

edit on 14-9-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
And yet Republicans have a "war on women". Just look how Bill and Hillary treat victims, how the liberals treat anyone woman who doesn't agree with them (Palin, Coulter, Rice, etc).

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Aw that's cute, you had to try and get personal about it.

Let's also skip that part and look at some facts.

Clinton's core demographic is middle aged folks, not millennials. And minorities, across all age groups. Again, not entirely millennial.

In a head to head matchup, Clinton wins the younger vote, but not nearly to the level that Obama did.

When a third party candidate is introduced, Clinton loses more voters in the youth demographic than Trump does.

Youth voters are more likely to question Clinton when it comes to ethics and honesty.

So you go ahead with your pee party about stupid millennial voters and ignore the actual reality of things. That tactic like, totally wins elections bruh.

Oh, one last thing - all the above is from polling information. In California. Y'know, that state that hasn't voted republican in almost 30 years.

Like totally, dude.

ETA - like totally forgot my source information guyz lulz roflcopter www.latimes.com...
edit on 14-9-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

She was crying,” recalled Norma Rogers, a nurse who worked for Broaddrick, who at the time was a nursing home administrator volunteering for then-Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton’s 1978 gubernatorial bid.

“And the thing I think I remember most is that her mouth was all swollen up. It was cut. … Her pantyhose were all ripped,” Rogers stated in dramatic, lengthy new testimony.

In her first extensive interview in over a decade, the nurse who found Juanita Broaddrick in her hotel room immediately after Bill Clinton allegedly raped Broaddrick recounted what she says she witnessed in that room 38 years ago.

Dear Millenials,

If a woman does not want to have consensual sex and you beat her up and then have sex with her you are a violent rapist...

Bill Clinton is a predator whose prey have cried out for decades to a deaf, biased media set in force to silence all who would stand in the way of the Clinton Dynasty.

So as Hillary continues her hidden presidential run please remember that she enabled a violent, predatory rapist for nearly 4 decades...

One cannot overstate the horrific nature of Bill Clinton's depravity so I will leave it to yall to read the testimony of his victims...

-Christosterone

Has anyone ever seen Juanita broddrick?

She is not at all attractive....

Bill Clinton is general consensus one of the most charismatic people on the planet.

Why would he (a powerful, super charismatic, wealthy guy) risk it all to rape a woman far below the women that he normally has to beat off with a stick?

None of that makes sense....

I don't think the super sexual playboy who has waves of women and the creepy rapist narrative mix.

You can't have it both ways and the GOP has spent decades selling the playboy theme.

Juanita changed her story multiple times and only came forward years later.

Her friend mysteriously is just now speaking after 30 years.....

Why the right pushes conspiracies that won't
Flip any votes I have no idea. They just preach to the choir and look silly.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Bill Clinton is general consensus one of the most charismatic people on the planet.

Why would he (a powerful, super charismatic, wealthy guy) risk it all to rape a woman far below the women that he normally has to beat off with a stick?

Wow, okay, disregarding all of that misconception about the nature of rape and addressing your shallow theory, one would need to view it in terms of 1978.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Dear Millenials,

-Christosterone

I don't think the super sexual playboy who has waves of women and the creepy rapist narrative mix.

You can't have it both ways and the GOP has spent decades selling the playboy theme.

Juanita changed her story multiple times and only came forward years later.

Her friend mysteriously is just now speaking after 30 years.....

Why the right pushes conspiracies that won't
Flip any votes I have no idea. They just preach to the choir and look silly.

Rape is about power..

And you have to look at it from his point of view. He was horny.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

One cannot overstate the horrific nature of Bill Clinton's depravity

you can and have, well done!

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I would not recommend qualifying rape stories based on the attractiveness of the supposed victim. You may want to look into case studies. makes you look like a jerk to be nice about it. I'm sure youre not a jerk IRL.

Sometimes its just the domination that is the thrill.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join