It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

In her first extensive interview in over a decade, the nurse who found Juanita Broaddrick in her hot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

No ugly people rarely get raped by attractive, charismatic, ultra wealthy and powerful playboys. Who regularly beat off super model types with a stick.....

They even have relationships with the unattractive look at Arnold Schwarzenegger, could have anyone
choose this woman.

A consensual relationship is loads diffent than the animal side of sex required to rape some one. Arnold prob. Loved her and that trumps looks all day. A rapist wants only to use someone for their body, witch I think it makes sense that you would want the best looking body available.

You don't have an emotional attachment.
edit on 16-9-2016 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Because, as alee' post belies, Millenials are the most likely to not know about his criminal past...

The progressive wing of both generation X and Baby Boomers long ago turned an understandably deaf ear to bill's deptavity...

Revisiting what he actually did long ago stopped working with Clinton acolytes who ignor all who would besmirch their dear leader...

And with the Infallible Queen, the band plays on...

-Christosterone

Yes and when someone did go after him it was over a stain and a willing hot chick. It really did look like a tabloid thingy, a simple fling in the house......all the cases being made for rape were just shoved back and even injured by this.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Because, as alee' post belies, Millenials are the most likely to not know about his criminal past...

The progressive wing of both generation X and Baby Boomers long ago turned an understandably deaf ear to bill's deptavity...

Revisiting what he actually did long ago stopped working with Clinton acolytes who ignor all who would besmirch their dear leader...

And with the Infallible Queen, the band plays on...

-Christosterone

Yes and when someone did go after him it was over a stain and a willing hot chick. It really did look like a tabloid thingy, a simple fling in the house......all the cases being made for rape were just shoved back and even injured by this.

I think the GOP constantly shoots itself in the foot by doing all the fake scandals. No one believes them for a real one....

Heard Micheal meddbed today say he thought Obama purposefully didn't release his birth certificate to set up those who jumped on the band wagon as racists and such.

Kinda giving them rope and hanging themselves.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Wardaddy454

A few people? They are the majority and I feel great shame for being a part if this generation. [TRIGGER WARNING] Maga.

You should not feel shame for being a part of the time you are in, every generation blames the one before it, for all that went wrong.....its a human thing, for some reason we can only blame others for our own mistakes.....

Yup the ww1 generation thought the ww2 generation were sissies...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You keep talking like you know too well.:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I can't imagain some one who would rape some one would have an emotional attachment. If they cared for the other person they would not have assaulted them...

Obviously...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I can't imagain some one who would rape some one would have an emotional attachment. If they cared for the other person they would not have assaulted them...

Obviously...

Surely then you can see that when you make statements like you do it appears to come from a place of experience...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm not a millennial, but I'd like to address these:

originally posted by: Edumakated
Gennifer Flowers

Flowers was not raped, she was Bill Clinton's willing mistress.

Juanita Broderick

The jury is still out on this one. Brodderick has consistently refused to discuss it with the media, and her affidavit in the Jones suit clearly states that she now denies any sexual advances by Bill Clinton.

Kathleen Willey

The jury is still out on this one. Willey was not raped, she claimed sexual assault. Linda Tripp cast doubt on her testimony, arguing that Willey had unsuccessfully attempted to seduce Clinton. Julie Hiatt Steele claimed Willey had asked her to lie about the incident in an attempt to support Willey's story. Willey has a history of making false accusations and unsubstantiated claims.

Monica Lewinsky...

Just a few for the millennials to google...

Lewinsky was not raped, she was Bill Clinton's willing mistress.

BTW you forgot Paula Jones, who sued Clinton for sexual harassment and won an $850,000 settlement.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Obviously...

Surely then you can see that when you make statements like you do it appears to come from a place of experience...

No I can't, and I think you insinuating I am a rapist was a bajillion times more offensive than me talking about a national news story...

I don't care and know you thought you were just making a point, but me thinks you might should look in the mirror...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
I'm not a millennial, but I'd like to address these:

originally posted by: Edumakated
Gennifer Flowers

Flowers was not raped, she was Bill Clinton's willing mistress.

Juanita Broderick

The jury is still out on this one. Brodderick has consistently refused to discuss it with the media, and her affidavit in the Jones suit clearly states that she now denies any sexual advances by Bill Clinton.

Kathleen Willey

The jury is still out on this one. Willey was not raped, she claimed sexual assault. Linda Tripp cast doubt on her testimony, arguing that Willey had unsuccessfully attempted to seduce Clinton. Julie Hiatt Steele claimed Willey had asked her to lie about the incident in an attempt to support Willey's story. Willey has a history of making false accusations and unsubstantiated claims.

Monica Lewinsky...

Just a few for the millennials to google...

Lewinsky was not raped, she was Bill Clinton's willing mistress.

BTW you forgot Paula Jones, who sued Clinton for sexual harassment and won an $850,000 settlement.

Exactly... PLENTY or legit scandals without needing to highlight fake ones...

In fact I would say that all the fake scandals and accusations convienently hide the real scandals, and totally discredit conservatives in the eyes of any people new to the conversation.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Exactly... PLENTY or legit scandals without needing to highlight fake ones...

In fact I would say that all the fake scandals and accusations convienently hide the real scandals, and totally discredit conservatives in the eyes of any people new to the conversation.

Well said!

edit on 18/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: fixed typo...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

No I can't

Carry on then .....

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

No I can't

Carry on then .....

You accused 2 people you have never even met of being rapists....

From no more evidence than me saying sexual attraction and availability (by the rapist ) would definitely play a part in choosing his victims.

And totally disproven conspiracies....

You have no moral high ground....

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

No I can't

Carry on then .....

So People who falsely accuse people of being rapists would fall into what category??

A)Deplorable's?

B)Bad human beings?

C)just a lack of home training?

E) all of the above?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

WTF are you going on about.....?...

I pointed out that when you act like an authority on how a rapist feels and or understand the motivation behind the act really looks like you are talking from a point of experience like you raped someone therefor you have intimate knowledge on how it feels....i base this off comments of yours like this one...

. A rapist wants only to use someone for their body, witch I think it makes sense that you would want the best looking body available. You don't have an emotional attachment.

Do you get it yet ?....so like i said carry on...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

WTF are you going on about.....?...

I pointed out that when you act like an authority on how a rapist feels and or understand the motivation behind the act really looks like you are talking from a point of experience like you raped someone therefor you have intimate knowledge on how it feels....i base this off comments of yours like this one...

. A rapist wants only to use someone for their body, witch I think it makes sense that you would want the best looking body available. You don't have an emotional attachment.

Do you get it yet ?....so like i said carry on...

Exactly you at best insinuated and worst flat out accused me over a national news discussion.....

Please try not to carry on...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join