It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Calls For No Debate Moderators

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: whyamIhere

Attacked by the ATS liberal wing flying CAP over Hillary.

Singlehandedly schooled them all.

Well played Mis...Well played !!!

It's best if we can work together to arrive at some truths through simple disputation.

I am growing to appreciate your comedic value....not so much your penchant for derailing the topic though.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Attacked by the ATS liberal wing flying CAP over Hillary.

Singlehandedly schooled them all.

Well played Mis...Well played !!!

No cheerleading please. This isn't a competition,and I'm on no team. It's best if we can work together to arrive at some truths through simple disputation.

The sides are pretty much entrenched.

I think we are miles past winning any hearts and minds.

However, I apologize if you thought I was cheerleading.

I just liked your replies.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yes, I think we need to bring it back to topic.... "Wimp can't handle normal debate. Admits he will lose if forced to play by the rules." Something like that... or is it "Coward fears debate... Whines about inevitable loss."

edit on 12-9-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The sides are pretty much entrenched.

I think we are miles past winning any hearts and minds.

However, I apologize if you thought I was cheerleading.

I just liked your replies.

I apologize for that. My mistake, whyamIhere. If I knew it was you I wouldn't have said that, but alas, mobile navigating around this site has proven to be difficult.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Yes, I think we need to bring it back to topic.... "Wimp can't handle normal debate. Admits he will lose if forced to play by the rules." Something like that... or is it "Coward fears debate... Whines about inevitable loss."

That is a deflection of Trump's arguments, none of which had anything to do with the rules, nor your prophecy of an "inevitable loss".

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I think it’s very unfair what they’re doing. I think we should have a debate with no moderators

Which means... "I'm going to lose if we have to do this the normal way. I'm preparing you for my loss. Expect a big loss.... Unless they let me have my way and totally control the debate terms."

And the headline reads... Wimp says he can't win by normal standards... Requires special treatment.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Which means... "I'm going to lose if we have to do this the normal way. I'm preparing you for my loss. Expect a big loss.... Unless they let me have my way and totally control the debate terms."

And the headline reads... Wimp says he can't win by normal standards... Requires special treatment.

That's not true at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Well, of course you would say that. You're very biased. I'm sure you hope Trump gets all the training wheels and arm floaties he needs to compete.

By the way, I'm kidding about you being biased. But it is clear Trump wants floaties, and he needs the hoop lowered by 4 feet, and he's asking for no referee's in this game. Also if everyone could promise to turn and not listen it would really help his performance.

My advice to Trump. Sometimes it's best to not be the "special case"... Just go out there, do your best, and stop asking for special treatment like a little puss.
edit on 12-9-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well, of course you would say that. You're very biased. I'm sure you hope Trump gets all the training wheels and arm floaties he needs to compete.

By the way, I'm kidding about you being biased. But it is clear Trump wants floaties, and he needs the hoop lowered by 4 feet, and he's asking for no referee's in this game. Also if everyone could promise to turn and not listen it would really help his performance.

On the contrary. I hope, like Trump, that the debates are fair, and that all the "arm-floaties" and training wheels aren't given to the other candidate.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It's a debate. Questions get asked... Answer the questions simple as that. I suggest Trump stop whining about every little thing. He's seriously high-maintenance.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

It's a debate. Questions get asked... Answer the questions simple as that. I suggest Trump stop whining about every little thing. He's seriously high-maintenance.

Yet you won't even touch his argument, and reduce yourself to a hand-wave and ad hominem. What is he whining about?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The guy who debates using childish insults and name calling, is whining that the debate won't be fair. He's a fearful little bully who knows he's in for a beating... coming up with excuses about how this particular fight is going to be "rigged".

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The Clinton Campaign whined first...

They demanded Chris Wallace be removed from the third debate.

It's not like Trump challenged her to a foot race.

Every Campaign tries to get an advantage in the debates.

That's just Politics...

edit on 12-9-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm for it. Let the only moderator be a chess timer. One person starts, the only replies, check their time. At 5:00 the mic goes dead for one and goes to the other.

No leading questions, no propganda from the moderator veiled as a question, no avoiding issues the candidate wants to talk about.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You think "no moderators" is a normal request for a debate?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You think "no moderators" is a normal request for a debate?

Who's he requesting it from?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The guy who debates using childish insults and name calling, is whining that the debate won't be fair. He's a fearful little bully who knows he's in for a beating... coming up with excuses about how this particular fight is going to be "rigged".

Here you are calling him names with childish insults. Fearful little bully?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yeah, I say it like it is. And he is a fearful little bully.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yeah, I say it like it is. And he is a fearful little bully.

You sound like one too. Just saying it like it is.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I'm not running for president. But that whiney little bully is.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join