It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Calls For No Debate Moderators

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Indigo5

Where did he say he met Putin, and that he got along great with him?

Trump lies about meeting Putin
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Sure it is?
It was Trump's view that lying about meeting Putin and getting along great with him would create an image of prestige for the GOB Debate audience.

And then when the press, public and former military and intelligence officials questioned his repeated praise of Putin, it became his view that lie would no longer serve him so he declared he had never met him.

Trumps "views" are simply what serves him best in the moment...And flip-flopping or outright lying is simply a means to self-serving impulse. ..>There is no "there there"...perhaps that is what you fail to recognize?

I'm curious where he might have said he met Putin and got along great with him. This is news to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Sure it is?
It was Trump's view that lying about meeting Putin and getting along great with him would create an image of prestige for the GOB Debate audience.

And then when the press, public and former military and intelligence officials questioned his repeated praise of Putin, it became his view that lie would no longer serve him so he declared he had never met him.

Trumps "views" are simply what serves him best in the moment...And flip-flopping or outright lying is simply a means to self-serving impulse. ..>There is no "there there"...perhaps that is what you fail to recognize?

I'm curious where he might have said he met Putin and got along great with him. This is news to me.

Fortunately for you, there is a whole thread about it...with Links, Video, quotes and all...See post above..

Perhaps now we can return to topic?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I thought you said that he said he met Putin and got along great. He never said either of those, at least according to your thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Perhaps now we can return to topic?

What, your moral condemnation of Trump and how you gauge your own successes?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Where did he say he met Putin, and that he got along great with him?

It gets complicated doesnt it?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

He never met Putin. Sounds pretty straightforward to me. You can speak to someone without meeting them, for instance on the phone, in a letter, and by various other means. It sounds like you guys are the ones lying.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No, Trump just spoke with Putin, he got to know him very well, and he has a relationship with him. Very straight forward indeed. He has a relationship, no he doesn't. He doesn't know who Putin is, he couldn't have been nicer, and he got to know him very well, and he doesn't know him, he's never met him.

So straight forward!

edit on 12-9-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No, Trump just spoke with Putin, he got to know him very well, and he has a relationship with him.

Directly and indirectly, by watching him on 60 minutes, having common interests in Miss Universe.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

No, Trump just spoke with Putin, he got to know him very well, and he has a relationship with him.

Directly and indirectly, by watching him on 60 minutes, having common interests in Miss Universe.

Yes, he has a relationship, no he doesn't. He doesn't even know who Putin is, but he got to speak with him, he couldn't have been nicer, and he got to know him very well, but he doesn't know him, he's never met him. It's all so very straight forward.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I thought you said that he said he met Putin and got along great. He never said either of those, at least according to your thread.

“"I got to know him [Putin] very well because we were both on '60 Minutes,' we were stablemates, and we did very well that night,"

“I was in Russia, I was in Moscow recently and I spoke indirectly and directly with President Putin who could not have been nicer!”

Please direct all further response to the thread dedicated to that topic...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Bring it back to the topic... snowflake triggered by debate moderators. Needs safe space or won't play.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yes, he has a relationship, no he doesn't. He doesn't even know who Putin is, but he got to speak with him, he couldn't have been nicer, and he got to know him very well, but he doesn't know him, he's never met him. It's all so very straight forward.

Receiving a gift from someone is pretty nice, I think. Spoke with him through the various means of doing so, not all of which require meeting them. Got to know him well by watching him on sixty minutes. Doesn't know him well because he hasn't met him. Has never met him.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

No a close enough relationship that Trumps daughter goes partying with Putin's gf.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Please direct all further response to the thread dedicated to that topic...

Doesn't warrant a response.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

No a close enough relationship that Trumps daughter goes partying with Putin's gf

They've been friends long before she's been rumoured to be dating Putin.

Several politicized accounts of Trump and Deng vacationing together elided mention of their long friendship and highlighted Deng's new, rumored links to Putin, creating the impression that Ivanka Trump was schmoozing with a random woman linked to the Russian leader. In fact, that woman is famous in her own right and is a longtime acquaintance of Ivanka Trump.

snopes
edit on 12-9-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Edit

edit on 12-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I haven't heard that before. Have anything to back up that claim?

Ivanka Trump's friendship with Wendi Deng dates back to at least 2011, as numerous media reports attest. Although Deng was rumored in March 2016 to be dating Putin,those rumors were not confirmed, and in July 2016 Deng denied ever having met him.

Several politicized accounts of Trump and Deng vacationing together elided mention of their long friendship and highlighted Deng's new, rumored links to Putin, creating the impression that Ivanka Trump was schmoozing with a random woman linked to the Russian leader. In fact, that woman is famous in her own right and is a longtime acquaintance of Ivanka Trump.

Snopes

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Attacked by the ATS liberal wing flying CAP over Hillary.

Singlehandedly schooled them all.

Well played Mis...Well played !!!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join