It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Calls For No Debate Moderators

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

But then he wouldn't be able to wear his.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I said the thread was baseless because it avoided Trump's arguments entirely, while focusing on 5 or six words of an offhand statement.

And what is his argument?

It seems to me he doesn't want to be challenged and he's afraid of tough questions. He wants to be treated with "kit gloves", like the special snowflake that he is.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Then no one uses in ear coms or aids. If they´re both deaf they´ll have to shout.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
It seems to me he doesn't want to be challenged and he's afraid of tough questions. He wants to be treated with "kid gloves", like the special snowflake that he is.

Sounds like you are describing Hillary right there...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Really, because this thread is about Trumps special pleading and his whining that he's afraid of not being treated fairly and how the media wants to press him on hard questions!

On the other hand, we've been inundated into silliness on Bengazi and emails deletion hearings, asking Hillary the same hard questions over and over and over and over and over........getting nothing, nothing new, nothing actionable.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Trump - "I think maybe we should have no moderator"

Trump Supporter - "Trump isn't saying we shouldn't have a moderator"

Haha ok.

It is the silliest thing I have ever heard.

I don't even know how to logically respond to it.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Indigo5

Sure he lies, misspeaks, exaggerates, bends the truth, etc. You're right.

Then again, most human beings lie a couple times in even 10 minutes of conversation.

That is the fallacy of false Equivalency

And in such magnitude as to be ridiculous..

“Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for President, does not so much struggle with the truth as strangle it altogether.

He lies to avoid.
He lies to inflame.
He lies to promote and to preen.
Sometimes he seems to lie just for the hell of it.
He traffics in conspiracy theories that he cannot possibly believe and in grotesque promises that he cannot possibly fulfill.

When found out, he changes the subject — or lies larger.”

www.nytimes.com...

And while I would like to imagine you have relented to actually admitting he is a liar by some nagging moral imperative that could no longer stomach your dishonest denial of his lies...

Alas.. I know the much greater likelihood is that the dishonest position you attempted was no longer tenable and you are looking to move to fresh dishonest ground...like False Equivalency..

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
You just don't know what he 'really' meant. Don't worry someone will be by soon to explain how he didn't real mean that, just that he thinks the system is unfair.

It's comical how both sides have to constantly defend their candidate. It's also a bit sad how nearly everyone i read or hear is simply voting for the lesser evil.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Really, because this thread is about Trumps special pleading and his whining that he's afraid of not being treated fairly and how the media wants to press him on hard questions

Having watched past debates, I think it's pretty accurate to say he was targeted more than the other candidates, and treated unfairly. So yeah, I can get that.

That said though...can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. But he knows that...he's a negotiator, it's what he does. Hate the man and the method if you want, but it's gotten results in the past too.....

It's comical how both sides have to constantly defend their candidate. It's also a bit sad how nearly everyone i read or hear is simply voting for the lesser evil.

What's the alternative? A 3rd party throw-away vote? Given the EC, no way any of them can win. In addition, none of those choices are any better. Stein? Johnson? Are you kidding me? Maybe Vermin?...at least in person, he's actually got a decent head on him. I was quite surprised.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join