It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Subscribing........to this thread. Thanks all for your input. I have nothing further to say except hmmmmm interesing

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

And that's why I used the word "if."

If they did training for in-home healthcare there, at one time...

I didn't overstate anything or use absolutes so I'd call this a strawman.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
She has a traveling physician and nurse, an ambulance repainted black. Any place they stop and hole up in becomes a defacto medical facility. Her Dr can write her a scrip anywhere anytime hand it to a goon runner and get any drug in the world.

Who is the travelling nurse? The van is not a painted ambulance.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
One of my first thoughts, upon hearing hearing Hilley went to Chelsea's, they have an improvised medical treatment facility there.

No worries about a public hospital or their leaking hilley's true diagnosis.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have heard this as well and that could very well be what happened.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
One of my first thoughts, upon hearing hearing Hilley went to Chelsea's, they have an improvised medical treatment facility there.

I think a reasonable thought to have upon hearing about this issue would be that she went to her daughter's house to get some rest, as it would be the closest place she could go to lay down and recover a bit.

But your first thought was that Chelsea's home had "an improvised medical treatment facility"?

Ok...

edit on 12-9-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
im gonna get this over to alex jones... he will blow the lid off it.

there is too much at stake, and she has proven time and time again - HRC cannot be trusted...

alex jones????.....lolololol.....right, he's as stable as a steel ball on a glass table...by the way, why is this so conspiratorial?
edit on 12-9-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

I think a reasonable thought to have upon hearing about this issue would be that she went to her daughter's house to get some rest, as it would be the closest place she could go to lay down and recover a bit.

But your first thought was that Chelsea's home had "an improvised medical treatment facility"?

Ok...

You leftys always think your thoughts are the only reasonable ones.

When this story 1st broke and they said they whisked her off to Chelseas APT. my wife said there is probably a home health care stet up there.

Then this thread comes up.
edit on 12-9-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Jennifer Lopez has the top floor and the next one under. (6th and 5th)
Chelsea and Marc have the 4th floor.
John Silvetz and wife have the 3rd floor.
Jeff Gordon has the 2nd floor.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

You leftys always think your thought are the only reasonable ones.

Did I say "only"?

Also, is it not more reasonable to assume she went to Chelsea's apartment to get some rest, possibly some liquids, before moving on?

Or is it more reasonable to assume she went there because she has "an improvised medical treatment facility" in her fricken spare bedroom?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The Nascar driver?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Did I say "only"?

Also, is it not more reasonable to assume she went to Chelsea's apartment to get some rest, possibly some liquids, before moving on?

Or is it more reasonable to assume she went there because she has "an improvised medical treatment facility" in her fricken spare bedroom?

Well the APT is 5000 Square feet. Which is effing huge. And she had just passed out on the streets. So yes I think they would have whisked her away o medical care dont you?
edit on 12-9-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The Nascar driver?

Yes.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

No converting a office into a medical facility would have the red tape.

Why couldn't she have gone there? You can recover from fainting with rest and liquids, I have no doubt there a was a medical professional with her and a private residence is a great place to go to avoid a following.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: nobunaga

Dont say that. If you envision a odd art deco apartment building with onyl 4 units, and an 'medical industry something or other office' in the basement, and find it interestingly creepy, that means you're a fanatical nutter on a hate mongering campaign.

No it just means you refuse to look at things objectively and the only logical conclusion is some grand comparison is a secret medical facility she went and got 'revived' at.

Why can't it just be that the fourth floor used to be a home service office and that address can still be found but is no longer valid?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

Did I say "only"?

Well the APT is 5000 Square feet. Which is effing huge. And she had just passed out on the streets. So yes I think they would have whisked her away o medical care dont you?

Sure. Are you still saying that she has and improvised medical care facility in her apartment?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Jeff Gordon retired due to a back injury and spasms. Secret celebrity hospital maybe? Who else lives there again?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm sure of 2 things. 1- There are regulations to operating a medical facility. LOADS of paperwork. 2- The Trumpites would have found this if there was any validity to it. Basic logic.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Jennifer Lopez has the top floor and the next one under. (6th and 5th)
Chelsea and Marc have the 4th floor.
John Silvetz and wife have the 3rd floor.

YOU ARE CORRECT!
I just found THIS:

The couple agreed to purchase a 5,000-square-foot (465-square-meter) apartment on the fourth floor of the Whitman on East 26th Street, said the person, who asked not to be named because the deal is private.

www.bloomberg.com...

I have to retract my earlier retraction.
I was going by the fact that theantidiluvian had stated that Chelsea's apartment was on the SECOND Floor...and not the FOURTH.

Posted HERE: www.abovetopsecret.com... I apologize for taking him at his word...and not asking for his source.

Additional information has been revealed by resourceful ATS members...and It appears theantidiluvian was wrong (I'm sure unintentionally)...and my initial statement was correct.

edit on 12-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: queenofswords

Jeff Gordon retired due to a back injury and spasms. Secret celebrity hospital maybe? Who else lives there again?

The Whitman NYC

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join