It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm going to do a mea culpa...and thank Sremmos80 for showing me the ERROR in my logic.
IF Chelsea is living on the SECOND floor and the Medical facility is/was registered on the FOURTH...than I am wrong.

Like others...I was initially misled by the staged photos of a model apt. offered in articles as the interior of Chelsea's new apt. and listed as the fourth floor.

Apologies to you all...and thanks for participating.
Sremmos80 thanks for your contribution.

Mods you may remove this.

Thank god!

Someone is actually willing to use their brain and admit when something is wrong/false.

A star for you, even though it's useless.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I'm going to do a mea culpa...and thank Sremmos80 for showing me the ERROR in my logic.
IF Chelsea is living on the SECOND floor and the Medical facility is/was registered on the FOURTH...than I am wrong.

Like others...I was initially misled by the staged photos of a model apt. offered in articles as the interior of Chelsea's new apt. and listed as the fourth floor.

Is it verified that they don't also own the 'defunct' medical facility on the 4th floor?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Is it verified that they don't also own the 'defunct' medical facility on the 4th floor?

Overlooking Madison Square Park, The Whitman is a luxury, pre-war, boutique condominium offering a collection of four exquisite residences – all with direct park views and high ceilings in a full-service doorman building. This beautiful New Georgian style building, originally built in 1924, has been completely re-imagined into a magnificent condominium seamlessly blending pre-war quality with post-war conveniences. The building is comprised of three full floor, four bedroom, 5.5 bath residences with almost 5,000 square feet interiors and one truly exceptional duplex penthouse with 6,250 square foot interior and over 3,000 square feet of private outdoor space on two levels. Each residence is being completely outfitted with the ultimate in luxury finishes, including Arclinea custom kitchen cabinets, Miele and Sub-Zero appliances, wide plank rift oak floors, Italian marble slab bathrooms, and a Crestron smart home system. The Whitman is just steps from the Flatiron District, Gramercy Park, and NoMad, in one of Manhattan’s most fashionable and vibrant downtown neighborhoods.

streeteasy.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I know that it is rather subjective but, look at the gap between them. They are barely holding each other. For such a large purchase they look so unhappy. Maybe it is a marriage of power like her parents.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

It is rather "coincidental" that it just happened / happens to be a facility that was a verified medical facility. The member who called said the company told him it was a facility until 2015.

If one wanted to have a private medical facility, it would make a lot of sense to buy a medical facility that was already there, and then just make it private. They wouldn't leave it "open" after buying it because it's now private for the Clintons. Just a thought. Could also be a dual purpose mega condo / private medical facility.

Either way, it's still very interesting that the location she went to after being dragged to a van is confirmed to have been a public medical facility before. That is one hell of a coincidence.

facility
noun, plural facilities.
1. Often, facilities.
a. something designed, built, installed, etc., to serve a specific function affording a convenience or service:
transportation facilities; educational facilities; a new research facility.

You keep saying "facility" and "medical facility" even though you have absolutely no reason to believe that anything was there except offices.

The name of the company is what?

Metrocare Home Services Inc. They're listed as a provider of home health care.

The Yellow Pages listing also has them under "Home Health Services" with the following review from March 1st:

I haven't gotten a job with the agency as of yet. So i got no review to give. Am interested in working with the agency

Here's their entry on AgingCare.com

About Metrocare Home Services Metrocare Home Services is a home care provider that services New York, NY 10010. Home care services allow seniors to remain safely in their own home while receiving medical care or assistance with personal care and other daily tasks. Services vary, but some providers offer companionship services or skilled home health care services for individuals who require ongoing health monitoring, assistance with administering medications or wound care.

It's an agency for in-home health care services. That was their offices.

Not a medical facility

Agreed?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

See my last post.

Not a medical facility

"defunct" or otherwise.

link   

So we have to prove they don't own it? How about you all prove they do.

You guys just keep switching what could be going on everytime it is shown to bunk.
edit on thMon, 12 Sep 2016 14:10:33 -0500America/Chicago920163380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: xuenchen

Just gonna keep omitting facts.
Did you actually talk to the person or just hear a voice and hang up?

Talked but only asked if they were in business.

The lady (foreign accent) said yes.

I said thank you but never thought about asking the address.

The website has the address.

The website said that that facility had closed down. Try again.

Look, the poster said they called. Unless you call to disprove this poster, you have no leg to stand on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like I've got that 3rd leg after all.

Did you call so you could disprove him?

Not in the States dude. Cost me a mint. Why don't you?

ETA: I find your use of the word "disprove" to be telling. Why not confirm? Is this info something you don't like?

Forgot you're in Canada.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Repeated for thoroughness.

wow clinton got to him too.....
and in record time.
my condolences buddy

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

All I did was ask if it had been. No need to get all triggered.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Repeated for thoroughness.

wow clinton got to him too.....
and in record time.
my condolences buddy

LOL...Tell my family...I love them.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Aw cute.
All I did was ask why you don't prove your own claim, but I won't hold my breath on that happening.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That was my next question (what do / did they do).

Sounds like they're the right ones to offer ad hoc mobile care, no?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Just when I was starting to think that all was lost, somebody has the balls and the integrity to be intellectually honest. Well s#. Now I feel bad for all the things I was just yelling at my monitor.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I don't think it should be removed.

It's still interesting if a medical facility is/was located n the same building as Chelsea's apartment.

No offense to the ATSer that called, but I am not sure they would be told the information if a medical facility was located in the same building.

I still find it curious enough that her handlers took her to Chelsea's considering how alarming the situation was to those of us not used to seeing Hillary out cold. I would be taking every precaution and headed right to the hospital if I was paid to protect her.

So, regardless of whether there is a medical facility in the same building. I am convinced some medical help was awaiting her there. The alternative is more unthinkable, in my mind.

edit on 12-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why does this whole Hillary fiasco and lifestyle remnd me of Eyes Wide Shut??

Anyone? Anyone?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Interesting timeline....

Chelsea Clinton to buy $10.5 million apartment on Madison Square Park (March 14, 2013)
www.nydailynews.com...

Hillary Clinton Announces 2016 Presidential Bid (APRIL 12, 2015)
www.nytimes.com...

originally posted by: nobunaga
Metrocare Home Svc Inc
21 E 26th St 4th Floor, New York, NY 10010
(212) 689-7000
she said they were all trasfered may 2015

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

There never was a medical facility in the building. It was a home service office. So even the foundation of this is flawed.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

What is interesting about it? You know we are talking about different floors right?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Thank god!

Someone is actually willing to use their brain and admit when something is wrong/false.

A star for you, even though it's useless.

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Just when I was starting to think that all was lost, somebody has the balls and the integrity to be intellectually honest. Well s#. Now I feel bad for all the things I was just yelling at my monitor.

If only we could ever see this kind of thing from more than 1% of the resident liberals / leftists / whatever you call yourselves.

And why so angry?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join