It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: IAMTAT

Here's their phone number - anyone want to give it a try and ask? (212) 689-7000

Healthcare.com

I called it. I said I wanted to verify the mailing address. The woman asked why. I said I was updating my medical brochure mailing list. I read off what I have. She said that address is old. She gave me 160 Broadway room 905, NY NY 12038

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I would be taking every precaution and headed right to the hospital if I was paid to protect her.

You would probably be fired for treating Hillary like some peasant.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
There never was a medical facility in the building. It was a home service office. So even the foundation of this is flawed.

You know that because you have video of what was inside there, right??

What is interesting about it? You know we are talking about different floors right?

Well aren't you just a party pooper. You Interests' Shaming me, dude bro?

I'll be sure to burn this occasion into my long term memory to quote you later on it. I'm sure a juicy occasion will arise where it's warranted...

edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

There never was a medical facility in the building. It was a home service office. So even the foundation of this is flawed.

If they did training for in-home healthcare there, at one time, then I do believe it's plausible that the location was outfitted enough to adapt it for providing medical care -- to a minimal degree, at least.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: theantediluvian

That was my next question (what do / did they do).

Sounds like they're the right ones to offer ad hoc mobile care, no?

Weren't you just lecturing about groupthink and cult behavior? It was an interesting coincidence — we all get it, even the detractors — but it wasn't the right floor, Metrocare Home Services is an agency for in-home care (not a medical facility), the time frame doesn't really work (unless Hillary needed this clandestine care in 2013 and there'd be much much much better and cheapers ways to do it that would be much easier to cover up if she did), there's pictures that may or may not be the inside of the apartment (and a floor plan).

There's really nothing to this except the word "Medical" in the name of the company.

Are you really that emotionally invested that you want to keep beating this particular dead horse?
edit on 2016-9-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I see all this more as food for thought, really.

All they need is one 20x20' room in Chelsea's Patriarchal "Fortress" to set up a slick little 'Universal Soldier' type of cold regeneration laboratory room. lol

And they seemed to potentially have had pro consultants just upstairs to help them plan and build it. Maybe they got a nice big confidentiality check and they could afford a better spot afterwards?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Huh? I just asked if you were aware there are separate floors in question here.
edit on thMon, 12 Sep 2016 14:20:06 -0500America/Chicago920160680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It's OK.

The fact still remains that Hillary had a major medical episode on the 11th, was whisked to her daughter's apt. according to reports (it would make sense there is room inside to handle mom's medical emergencies because they are so numerous) and emerged a while later magically appearing revitalized.

Either a Hillary look-alike left the apt. or Hillary had emergency treatment waiting which rebooted her well-being status.

What concerns me is Hillary is trying to make it until Nov. 8th when the voting numbers can be attempted to be rigged in her favor and even if she dies the next day she will go down in history as a heroine to some, and the status quo Democrats will (publicly) retain the White House.

To me, this election is not about Democrats and Republicans but an opportunity to clean House... literally.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Why? And I'm pretty sure there would be some zoning issues involved.

link   
a reply to: tweetie

To me, this election is not about Democrats and Republicans but an opportunity to clean House... literally.

When I clean my house, I don't pull up a septic cleanout truck and start pumping raw sewage through the windows. There will be no cleaning house unless one of these two drops out and somebody else miraculously is nominated.
edit on 2016-9-12 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I wasn't suggesting they bought it premeditatively for the 2016 election. What good is a timeline with only 2 entries? Meanwhile it shows she had plenty of time to get acquainted with her upstairs neighbors.

Emotional??? Hehe I'm just in here out of curiosity (entertainment), while always looking for a laugh. You're in here screaming at your computer monitor while Correcting The Record. Just because I'm a stickler for chronologies & details doesn't make me an irate ideologue.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

If they did training for in-home healthcare there, at one time, then I do believe it's plausible that the location was outfitted enough to adapt it for providing medical care -- to a minimal degree, at least.

I have done home health care. If you are untrained, they send you to an affiliated nursing home first to practice. I have never seen an agency that hires home care workers to have medical equipment or 'practice areas' in the office.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
observer.com...

this is a link for the floor plan of the whitman building........ and heres a lil piece talking about 3... .yes 3 full floor apartments

The Whitman, as the handsome brick and limestone manse is to be known, will have three full-floor residences, priced at $10 million, $10.25 million and $10.5 million (the cost increases incrementally as the floors go up), and a 6,540-square-foot duplex penthouse.

Built in 1924; 4 Apartments; 6 Floors
www.cityrealty.com...

The building was erected by the Neptune Land Company as the headquarters and showrooms for Clarence B. Whitman and Sons, a textile concern. The building, which is within the Madison Park Historic District, was originally designed to resemble a London trading house, according to the building’s website. Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of President Clinton, brought a full-floor apartment as did Jeff Gordon, a NASCAR driver, and John Silvetz, a hedge-fund trader. All were for $10 million or more. The penthouse was originally listed for $22.5 million and then its price was raised to $25 million

The building, whose ground floor will contain retail space, has sidewalk landscaping.......................................
edit on 12-9-2016 by nobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Why? And I'm pretty sure there would be some zoning issues involved.

Oh, ok.

So people who receive in home healthcare involving medical equipment have to go through bureaucratic zoning red tape?

In my experience, that's not true. I once had to provide in home healthcare to my mom -- she was released from a hospital into my care -- and I had to have a hospital bed and other equipment delivered to my home. No zoning issues.

As I said, regardless if there was ever an equipped facility or not there, I hope that medical help was awaiting her at Chelsea's. If not, the decision to take her there is completely unforgivable...all in the name of 'saving face.'

She was not in any condition to give informed consent.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I have done home health care. If you are untrained, they send you to an affiliated nursing home first to practice. I have never seen an agency that hires home care workers to have medical equipment or 'practice areas' in the office.

It says on their website they do training:

Link

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Dont say that. If you envision a odd art deco apartment building with onyl 4 units, and an 'medical industry something or other office' in the basement, and find it interestingly creepy, that means you're a fanatical nutter on a hate mongering campaign.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Apparently Hill's campaign staff recently made some minor changes to her logo

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If that company moved out, then what moved in?

Is there anybody there that can just go there?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It says on their website they do training:

Link

It doesn't say where the training occurs. I just said how most train and what my experience in the training was.

That is a random homecare website and the link to inquire is dead.
edit on 12-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Reldra, you are so clever. Props on that! Thanks for sharing this info with us

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join