It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
My God, it's amazing how this site has been divided. In the past, something like this would be discussed with facts, fact checking, and more facts. It's the kind of thing this site is all about. 9 out of 10 times, it's nothing. But that 1 time, it's something, and becasue of the members here, we can gather that kind of information.

But since it may be inconvenient, it's garbage. Not at all what this site is really about.
edit on 12-9-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: LSU0408

Kinda like a secret server hidden in a bathroom, yeah?

Sure because a pedastal server is roughly the same size as a medical facility right? This whole nonsense "theory" has morphed from secret hospital to clandestine medical suite to what? Bathroom OR?

Whatever it takes to keep it going!

I mean, anything's possible, some of you guys fit an entire fictional world right in your heads.

It's a 5,000 sq ft apartment. If you think you can't put a single doc and nurse operated room into a large closet, you're mistaken.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Great find OP .
just marking to follow and wallow .oink oink .

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm going to do a mea culpa...and thank Sremmos80 for showing me the ERROR in my logic.
IF Chelsea is living on the SECOND floor and the Medical facility is/was registered on the FOURTH...than I am wrong.

Like others...I was initially misled by the staged photos of a model apt. offered in articles as the interior of Chelsea's new apt. and listed as the fourth floor.

Apologies to you all...and thanks for participating.
Sremmos80 thanks for your contribution.

Mods you may remove this.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
These pictures and the financial disclosure of Chelsea's "apartment" will make you dizzy! Remember, the Clintons were dead broke and in debt according to Hillary when they left the White House.

It may not look like this today if it really has been "repurposed".

Inside Chelsea's Luxury Fortress

She's clearly part of The Patriarchy.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I have no doubt she has some type of pneumonia, but it is probably a secondary ailment caused by a larger ailment. I can't imagine it is the kind that is contagious. If it is, this woman is crazy to be allowing a child to approach her.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
If a very famous person in politics, entertainment, sports, business...whatever...had a disease that could affect the public's view of that person negatively, a private luxurious not-for-the-public facility hiding under the auspices of some benefactor, one that treats only a very small handful of super wealthy people willing to pay for privacy and secrecy would be ideal. That may be what we have here in this apartment building with four tenants.

You mean like that hair replacement clinic in Trump's offices? Not even joking.

So it is, or isn't believable?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

AGAIN:

Inside Chelsea Clinton's $10m 'luxury fortress' that stretches over an entire New York City block - and has one full-time doorman to just four units

I'll just keep posting this until you acknowledge it.

Your point? If it stretches an entire block you dont think they have rooms not in the photos?

Anyone notice how the place is laboratory spec (slick, clean & tidy)? Perfect place to set up the Universal / Winter Soldier regeneration chamber.

Guess what's down that hallway there...
edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Yes a poster did say they called, and was told the address was wrong. Xuenchen has just played you all with plating coy and has only said that if you can the number you get a person.

And you said the website says it's closed down, basically calling X a liar.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: xuenchen

Just gonna keep omitting facts.
Did you actually talk to the person or just hear a voice and hang up?

Talked but only asked if they were in business.

The lady (foreign accent) said yes.

I said thank you but never thought about asking the address.

The website has the address.

The website said that that facility had closed down. Try again.

Look, the poster said they called. Unless you call to disprove this poster, you have no leg to stand on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like I've got that 3rd leg after all.

Did you call so you could disprove him?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm going to do a mea culpa...and thank Sremmos80 for showing me the ERROR in my logic.
IF Chelsea is living on the SECOND floor and the Medical facility is/was registered on the FOURTH...than I am wrong.

Like others...I was initially misled by the staged photos of a model apt. offered in articles as the interior of Chelsea's new apt. and listed as the fourth floor.

Apologies to you all...and thanks for participating.
Sremmos80 thanks for your contribution.

Mods you may remove this.

Repeated for thoroughness.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: xuenchen

Just gonna keep omitting facts.
Did you actually talk to the person or just hear a voice and hang up?

Talked but only asked if they were in business.

The lady (foreign accent) said yes.

I said thank you but never thought about asking the address.

The website has the address.

The website said that that facility had closed down. Try again.

Look, the poster said they called. Unless you call to disprove this poster, you have no leg to stand on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like I've got that 3rd leg after all.

Did you call so you could disprove him?

Not in the States dude. Cost me a mint. Why don't you?

ETA: I find your use of the word "disprove" to be telling. Why not confirm? Is this info something you don't like?
edit on 12-9-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That is what happened... some just decided to be disengenous about things and change the goal post.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I said the website said it is closed down at that address.
And yes I am. Omitting the truth is the same thing, we already knew you could call and get someone, but when you did you were told not at the address in question. When Xuenchen is trying to imply that the person there implies that is a medical office at that address I see that as a lie.
edit on thMon, 12 Sep 2016 13:32:49 -0500America/Chicago920164980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
She has a traveling physician and nurse, an ambulance repainted black. Any place they stop and hole up in becomes a defacto medical facility. Her Dr can write her a scrip anywhere anytime hand it to a goon runner and get any drug in the world.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
does Chelsea have a public schedule posted someplace? I don't think she was home yesterday. Maybe the Secret Service agents have a key. that would be creepy!

Why would it be creepy for the Secret Service to have a key to where Hillary stores her cryogenically-frozen clones?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

THe loan payment will be in the neighborhood of 90k/mo on an 8mil loan.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Her current health is pretty relevant to US health care unless you are saying she isn't being treated at the moment.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
Check out Martin Shkreli's twitter account! link to twitter

The guy tweets Snowden asking to talk to him.

Then posts a 'living will' video testimony and claims there's people around his apartment and on the balcony knocking on his windows and he thinks there is a left wing conspiracy to get him.

It's an hour long and I've only watched the first few minutes of it. Either the guy is completely insane or legit scared.

He is also posting a lot of stuff about Hillary using a double.

I am still wondering if something happened to this guy, or if this is a joke? He seemed to be tied to twitter normally, but not a peep since he posted those creepy tweets last night..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join