It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're right, all are corrupt. But it doesn't have to be to the level it is if people wake up and force even a smidgen of accountability. As it stands their is none now, other than politicians being accountable to their donors. We need the cap back.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Just seems that SO MUCH of the criticism against Hillary is speculate and conspiracy based, whereas most of the criticism on Trump is based on his actual words and his stated positions on issues. It makes it very difficult to have any kind of real discussion when the anti-Hillary crowd are constantly seeing phantoms. They're very much the modern day witch hunters... And they are exactly the kind of people who help make "conspiracy" sound absolutely insane. ATS has definitely taken a dive into total ignorance with this alt-right crowd.

When she falls out in full seizure on the ground it will still be a conspiracy to you folks im guessing.

No, see that's the actual difference between proof and a bunch of empty bullsh#t. You have no idea how I'll react to proof, because so far there has never been ANY. Although based on my regard for facts, I seem to indicate that PROOF would matter.

And yet, where are the talks of issues? You know, the sh#t that matters. Who needs that, when she might have a birth mark in the shape of Satan. It's all conspiracy voodoo nonsense. We basically have sane normal Americans vs voodoo witchcraft believers who call Hillary evil and a witch. Or as many have labeled... the "stupid" "uneducated" voters. All we hope is that there's more smart people than stupid in the U.S. -- but with the right-wing attacks on schools and education, who knows.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

You seem to be replying to several people, however, as you've quoted me I'll respond.

You have zero proof that Clinton has Parkinson's. Many pundits, "docs" etc. have commented on a lot of things on right-wing MSM sites that proved to be utter garbage.

Parkinson's victims exhibit extraordinary confusion as one of the first and primary traits. Clinton is as clear and sharp as a bell. In fact, too sharp apparently as so many Trump sycophants seem to have their knickers in knot.

As to your list of garden variety lies and partisan assertions (that I'm sure you have conclusively prove to yourself with Youtube videos), you're fairly much proving my point. Too many rehashed off-topic items to be addressed here (as I'm sure you're aware.)

I can find Youtube vids that conclusively prove that ghosts and Bigfoot are real too. /shrug

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Why would they have to have a contingency or postpone the election?

Just because one party couldn't pony up?

That's no excuse, still plenty of other folks on the ballot.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You're right, all are corrupt. But it doesn't have to be to the level it is if people wake up and force even a smidgen of accountability. As it stands their is none now, other than politicians being accountable to their donors. We need the cap back.

We're drifting off topic, but just quickly, when is it that you think that "we the People" had accountability over politicians?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Awful convenient that only after the collapse did they claim that on Friday she had been diagnosed with pneumonia. OH WAIT, that was after they first said she had 'heat whatever'.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Pneumonia is the perfect cover as standalone as its just a internal oriented bacterial infection.

Too perfect!

All she needed was some antibiotics see!

Lets not forget that its often a side effect disease with other far far more nastier disease situations.

edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here in lies the telling detail, ALL of her people were just business as usual, SS doesnt react, Handlers dont react, theyre used to this kind of activity with her. Yet watch the 2 nearby NYPD officers, that is the reaction that you would expect.
Theyre 10yds away and come flying in. Everyone else looks well rehearsed and like just another day at the office.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

Just seems that SO MUCH of the criticism against Hillary is speculate and conspiracy based, whereas most of the criticism on Trump is based on his actual words and his stated positions on issues. It makes it very difficult to have any kind of real discussion when the anti-Hillary crowd are constantly seeing phantoms. They're very much the modern day witch hunters... And they are exactly the kind of people who help make "conspiracy" sound absolutely insane. ATS has definitely taken a dive into total ignorance with this alt-right crowd.

When she falls out in full seizure on the ground it will still be a conspiracy to you folks im guessing.

No, see that's the actual difference between proof and a bunch of empty bullsh#t. You have no idea how I'll react to proof, because so far there has never been ANY. Although based on my regard for facts, I seem to indicate that PROOF would matter.

And yet, where are the talks of issues? You know, the sh#t that matters. Who needs that, when she might have a birth mark in the shape of Satan. It's all conspiracy voodoo nonsense. We basically have sane normal Americans vs voodoo witchcraft believers who call Hillary evil and a witch. Or as many have labeled... the "stupid" "uneducated" voters. All we hope is that there's more smart people than stupid in the U.S. -- but with the right-wing attacks on schools and education, who knows.

The damn woman would have fell face first on the pavement if she had not been held up by her handlers. She would be in the hospital now with a busted up broken face. Its right there on video for all to see...

edit on 12-9-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

link   

And where is your proof she has pneumonia? MSM got it

link   

As to your list of garden variety lies and partisan assertions (that I'm sure you have conclusively prove to yourself with Youtube videos), you're fairly much proving my point. Too many rehashed off-topic items to be addressed here (as I'm sure you're aware.)

No, basing it on having seen PD develop in relatives, and it's a horrible disease.

No matter.

Time will prove it correct.

Like when her people try to ensure the debate is in a very stimuli free environment, so she doesn't go all bug-eyed like she did at the DNC, or collapse like she did leaving the 911 memorial. Just pay attention to the venue demands of her folks, when it rolls around. Should be interesting.

The damn woman would have fell face first on the pavement if she had not been held up my her handlers. She would be in the hospital now with a busted up broken face. Its right their on video for all to see...

Exactly right. It's how she previously broke her elbow, and how she hit her head before and got a concussion. Her handlers and security detail folks are quick, but in a PD freeze, she's going to simply drop like a stone, often without warning.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hillary supporters are totally incapable of watching a simple video apparently.

Only a cultist is capable of such reality denial.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You may want to check in with reality just a bit.

Her physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack, made the public statement that included the fact about her pneumonia.

OH, and by the way, while you're checking on reality, there are several vectors for pneumonia, some viral, some bacterial.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

They don't care. 3 days ago she wasn't even sick to them even tho everyone is telling them something is wrong with her health.

Now all of a sudden MSM sais she has pneumonia and they eat it up which is funny because there's also no proof of that

edit on 12-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
They are now censoring videos of the #ClintonCollapse on 9/11. Not the first time they have covered up a collapse on that day. #HillarysHealth

How fitting that it happened on the anniversary of Benghazi. Karma's a bitch and I hope she suffers the way those 4 men did!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The bottom line is that VIDEO ruined their little scheme. Had no one caught this on video they would have just said she left due to overheating and that's all we would have heard of it...

edit on 12-9-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Hillary supporters are totally incapable of watching a simple video apparently.

Only a cultist is capable of such reality denial.

There's a wide-open, fairly meaningless statement!

Hillary voter here.

Which video would you like me to watch to dispute your asinine claim?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hillary's 'medical episode' ? She didn't stumble at the
Gumby bus-- she collapsed into it and took
half her SS detail with her.
Forget the pneumonia, and a doppelgagger too... this
is showing us the standard symptoms of what happens
to your head on the inside when your pass pocket
collapses and like Troy A. says, you get "LIT UP".
The sad part is, her echoes aren't ever going away
because she's six years older than I am.
PS about the body double-- I agree Frumpy Dumpty
V.2.0 needed an extra couple weeks on the Twinkies
and Stroh's diet to get the genuine girl's girth.
Just sayin'.. they're not even trying anymore.

PS L.C. GREAT TUNE. And a welcome diversion, thanks IIB!
If King Crimson was Fro in an alternative universe,
deze guyz nailed it. Cory's tubes are The Bomb, and
the whole Air Force on a home grown Kramer is Reed!
I worship their discarded gym socks, and I still have a
print from live on Arsenio. I cried and I'ma whitey.
edit on 12-9-2016 by derfreebie because: Vernon Reid and an upside down chaotic paint job. Rib Heaven.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger Like x1776

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Indigo5

What these folks are conveniently ignoring is that there a difference between what a campaign can say publicly, and what a licensed doctor can say publicly.

Given the "doctor's letter" being put forth by Trump, why would they know any differently?

I have zero doubt that the reason we were made aware of the pneumonia is because they wanted a statement from the doctor and she wouldn't make that without noting the presence of pneumonia ...

They asked the doctor to make a statement to the press and the doctor said they would need a second visit to confirm the Pneumonia diagnosis before making a public statement.

If I was the Doc and asked to comment on such a public scenario under so much scrutiny, I'd likely want my ducks in a row before doing so.

That said...

Pneumonia..

Between 5-10 Million people in the USA get Pneumonia each year..
www.nytimes.com...

And campaigns are famous for being germ-fests...Insane amounts of handshaking and face-time..

Absent the fierce conspiratorial magnifying glass of the right-wing, I am having a hard time seeing the drama.

Both Roosevelt and Kennedy hid significant illness's their entire time in office..

Clinton released details of her Pneumonia diagnosis within 72 hours...and sooner than her doctor would have liked as he wanted to confirm the diagnosis. And hell...It is Pneumonia..A flu gone mean...Not like Polio (Roosevelt) or Addisons Disease (Kennedy)..

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
While she may indeed have pneumonia, it is certainly NOT the source of all of her neurological disorders we've seen on video, especially recently.

Personally, I can't wait until the debates. Will simply be no way to hide it then. And while I can totally sympathize with those suffering from PD, I can also state that one so afflicted should NOT be depended upon to run the nation.

Absent the fierce conspiratorial magnifying glass of the right-wing, I am having a hard time seeing the drama.

Both Roosevelt and Kennedy hid significant illness's their entire time in office..

There's a BIG difference in the conditions here. While there are many disabilities that would certainly not disqualify someone from being POTUS, Parkinson's is not one of them (in my opinion).... It's such a horrible disease to struggle through, especially with the knowledge it will only get worse.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join