It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
How about the lies, do they ever stop, first it was heat exhaustion, now its pneumonia since friday, do we expect people to believe anything her campaign says. Or because shes a Clinton, is it Gospel?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

She and her handlers must be terrified of having an episode during the debates.

At this stage, it's practically unavoidable. She either skips the debates, or seriously risks the exposure.

All they can do is limit the stimuli likely to trigger the freezes, and do something to keep her hands constantly busy, as otherwise she'll have resting tremors, and it will be obvious to the viewing audience.

With the lights, the noise, and everything else though, I just don't see how they can do it. She's going to "short circuit" (as she put it, which is PD slang, not common slang, btw)....no doubt about it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

How about the lies, do they ever stop, first it was heat exhaustion, now its pneumonia since friday, do we expect people to believe anything her campaign says. Or because shes a Clinton, is it Gospel?

I actually think they're being truthful here...to a degree.

That she's had pneumonia for a bit is no real surprise, that fits well with what we've seen.
But, it wasn't the heat that made her fall. That's where the fib comes in. (it was 82 and partly cloudy, btw).

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You may want to check in with reality just a bit.

Her physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack, made the public statement that included the fact about her pneumonia.

OH, and by the way, while you're checking on reality, there are several vectors for pneumonia, some viral, some bacterial.

If its viral then what's she doing hugging little ethnic girls on the sidewalk?

When was the pneumonia diagnosis released? All I've seen so far is it came well after this whole mess lit the whole damn Internet ablaze.

Why so angry?
edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I assume you expect me to disagree with you. I will not. Every candidate should be under a microscope. That being said, Trump is not the topic that is being discussed.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

She and her handlers must be terrified of having an episode during the debates.

At this stage, it's practically unavoidable. She either skips the debates, or seriously risks the exposure.

And if she performs at the debate, as she said she would, and shows no issues, then clearly this means she's on some kind of symptom hiding medication?

Is there any scenario where she's not a witch?
edit on 12-9-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

No that's from CBS.

Not the actual statement from the "Doctor".

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

I actually think they're being truthful here...to a degree.

That she's had pneumonia for a bit is no real surprise, that fits well with what we've seen.
But, it wasn't the heat that made her fall. That's where the fib comes in. (it was 82 and partly cloudy, btw).

I checked the weather for NYC yesterday when I first heard the Hillary news and it said 78 degrees. I did check because it was so nice in Pennsylvania compared to the HOT weather that we have been having.

When you look at the photos of Hillary at the event, she seems to be the only person wearing sunglasses.... er, shades.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No that's from CBS.

Where do you think CBS got it?

It's freely available and inordinately well-documented on the internet Xuench ... /shrug

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Uh ... huh?

CBS reported on the statement from her doctor:

“Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies. On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia,” said Dr. Lisa R. Bardack, Clinton’s doctor. “She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule. While at this morning’s event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely.”

Red State
Who's "her doctor"

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Her physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack, made the public statement that included the fact about her pneumonia.

OH, and by the way, while you're checking on reality, there are several vectors for pneumonia, some viral, some bacterial.

When was the pneumonia diagnosis released? All I've seen so far is it came well after this whole mess lit the whole damn Internet ablaze.

Why so angry?

Angry? Not at all. Bemused? Most certainly.

LOL. I've answered your questions put to me.

If you need more details, I know you know how to research.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
they said she was diagnosed on fri and put on antibiotics.....a day after starting antibiotics you are very unlikely to infect anyone.... IF she has pneumonia and IF she started antibiotics on fri as they stated...there are 30 kinds, caused by, virus, bacteria, mold . and irritants.....also people who have trouble swallowing where fluids more likely to go down the windpipe are more suseptable.....it is also a sign of other diseases

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why so angry?

edit on 12-9-2016 by research100 because: added red

edit on 12-9-2016 by research100 because: dang spelling

edit on 12-9-2016 by research100 because: 2 spaces

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I get all that.

I just haven't seen anyone post the original release date.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChrisM101

I have a hard time seeing the 72 hours between the suspicion of pneumonia and the confirmation of the diagnosis as being "lying". According to the campaign they did ask the Doctor to make a public statement and the doctor wanted to confirm the diagnosis before doing so.

I am certain you won't agree...but objectively the lying tag looks like confirmation bias...It gets pretty silly, the transparency standard we hold one candidate to, while the other could be a crack-coc aine addict for all the medical information he has released (as in none but fraudulent letter from fraudulent doc)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have bronchitis, I had life threatening pneumonia on multiple occasions as a teenager and she's 68 years old. unless she just contracted it she doesent have it.

Only benefit of doubt is it could be different folks different strokes
edit on 12-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Who's "her doctor" "her physician"

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm thinking the sunglasses were specialty anti-seizure ones. (to limit stimuli and thus help avert freezes)...
www.colorglasses.com...

It now explains one of her past tirades where she made the pilot land because she forgot her sunglasses in the limo.

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!"

(From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72 — Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.)

as for...

And if she performs at the debate, as she said she would, and shows no issues, then clearly this means she's on some kind of symptom hiding medication?

Just can't see it happening....but if that does happen, and it goes flawlessly, then yep, we may have to admit to being wrong. Somehow, I doubt we'll see that same openness from the left though, where you might actually consider that she does have a disease that would make her unfit for the role.

Kind of a moot point though I'm thinking. Like I said, time will tell, and it is not on her side. The debate is going to be a disaster for her.

If we are right though, with the PD diagnosis, then I really hope she instead takes the time out to spend it in the pursuit of time with family and friends versus the pursuit of power. I instead, saw my great grandfather alienate most of those he knew. I just wish we understood it back then as much as we do now. When at a Con recently, a lot of the proceeds from Back to the Future photo shoots went to supporting PD research (MJF's foundation), so that was pretty cool.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

No that's from CBS.

It's freely available and inordinately well-documented on the internet Xuench ... /shrug

CBS got it from the Clinton Campaign I suspect.

Can you show us where the original statement is from the "Doctor" ?

All that's "inordinately well-documented on the internet" is the MSM reports.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Breaking news:

Trump got into a van without any assistance or help of note.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

No that's from CBS.

CBS got it from the Clinton Campaign I suspect.

Can you show us where the original statement is from the "Doctor" ?

All that's "inordinately well-documented on the internet" is the MSM reports.

Ah. You're thinking that Dr. Bardack should have gone out, called a press conference on her own, and disclosed infomration about her patient independent of the campaign?

I'm glad to address a reasonable request, Xuenchen, but it seems you want something neither I nor anyone can provide to you ... Dr. Bardack's comments were released as far as I can tell through the campaign.

What would be the standard of proof that Dr. Bardack actually made this statement? Further, why would you question that?

Perhaps because Hillary didn't wait outside her office for five minutes while she dashed something off gives reason to question its validity?

edit on 12-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join