It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChrisM101
Here in lies the telling detail, ALL of her people were just business as usual, SS doesnt react, Handlers dont react, theyre used to this kind of activity with her. Yet watch the 2 nearby NYPD officers, that is the reaction that you would expect.
Theyre 10yds away and come flying in. Everyone else looks well rehearsed and like just another day at the office.
exactly "nothing to see here move along"

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
While she may indeed have pneumonia, it is certainly NOT the source of all of her neurological disorders we've seen on video, especially recently.

I think that statement is by far more applicable to her opponent.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Her physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack, made the public statement that included the fact about her pneumonia.

Where can we see the actual (non MSM) public statement from the "Doctor" ?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

There's a BIG difference in the conditions here. While there are many disabilities that would certainly not disqualify someone from being POTUS, Parkinson's is not one of them (in my opinion).... It's such a horrible disease to struggle through, especially with the knowledge it will only get worse.

Hillary Clinton has shown fewer symptoms of Parkinson's Disease than Donald Trump has for Paranoid Schizophrenia.

If you are going to go off the deep end, you should leave your political glasses on the beach and apply the BS equally.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I now believe this guy is right from the other thread

Dr. Predicts Clinton will get Pneumonia

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Her physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack, made the public statement that included the fact about her pneumonia.

What difference will that make? She made the statement to the media or should she have come here and posted a thread about :-/

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Absent the fierce conspiratorial magnifying glass of the right-wing, I am having a hard time seeing the drama.

That is the drama that always is. You cannot ask these people to abandon their voodoo witchcraft and operate only on facts and issues. They saw her stumble, clearly she has Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, or some kind of reptilian bug. If she doesn't admit any of those things, it's proof she's lying... If she has any other health issue of any kind... if she coughs... we go to DEFCON 1.

She stumbled on her feet. This is mass hysteria time. This is stock up on water, hang the witch, splash blood on your front door time. No time for facts. This sh#t is getting REAL.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

There's a BIG difference in the conditions here. While there are many disabilities that would certainly not disqualify someone from being POTUS, Parkinson's is not one of them (in my opinion).... It's such a horrible disease to struggle through, especially with the knowledge it will only get worse.

Hillary Clinton has shown fewer symptoms of Parkinson's Disease than Donald Trump has for Paranoid Schizophrenia.

If you are going to go off the deep end, you should leave your political glasses on the beach and apply the BS equally.

What is the life expectancy of someone with Parkinson's disease?
People who have Parkinson's disease usually have the same average life expectancy as people without the disease. However, when the disease is in its advanced stages, Parkinson's disease symptoms can lead to life-threatening complications, including: Falls that lead to fractured bones. Pneumonia.

www.everydayhealth.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

She didn't stumble on her feet. She "collapsed"

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Even if there was something wrong with Hillary, I doubt it would stop her from being president. And if something did happen which prevented her from doing her job, Tim Kaine is there. Unlike McCain who had a scary running mate, Tim Kaine is subdued and a "nice guy". He has experience and is a catholic. He started his career in a red state and is pro life. However, he has the opinion abortion is a personal decision, not something government should dictate. He's a moderate, not a Bernie Sansers. This would help him reach the full political spectrum, probably better than Obama has. Obama is not moderate. He's spent hte better part of his presidency blaming everything on republicans.
edit on 9/12/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
How in the actual f**k is it so hard to believe that an almost 70 year old individual has medical problems? I'm sure she's stressed out 24/7, and I've always been told "stress is a killer".

If you look at it from any angle she's obviously not the picture of health. Why's it so hard to believe that she may indeed have serious issues? People are flat out in denial when it comes to this lady. Not even entertaining the possibility she may have health issues.

Do I know for sure she has a serious illness? Absolutely not. But as an observer looking at the situation, I sure as hell wouldn't deny the possibility.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Facts

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I think that statement is by far more applicable to her opponent.

LOL, while he's far from normal, I'm talking about actual physical symptoms.

I wouldn't say he's a Paranoid Schizo....Narcissist, absolutely, demagogue, yep...disagreeable, sure.
Can't say that he's paranoid though, because they really WERE out to get him.... #nevertrump ring a bell?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Yeah, she certainly did. Doctor Shmoctor. Clearly only someone in the advanced stages of a life-threatening disease would collapse in such a manner.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Saw some clips last night on the youtube of Hillary's 'freezes' which are a tell tale sign of Parkinson's. And really there's no other logical explanation for the way she every so often freezes and stares into space.

She and her handlers must be terrified of having an episode during the debates.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I agree.

When Obama ran for the first time, the party ditched her in favor of the, as they often said, the african american candidate, like if race could be considered an advantage on anything. Positive discrimination they call it. Idiots.

Now the same stupid idea but instead of a black man they want a woman as candidate.

Next time, it´s the latino candidate

Then the asian candidate

Then the latino woman candidate, or maybe the black gay, or just gay candidate

Then the down syndrome candidate because psychopaths, narcissistic and handicap they had a few.

Then the teenager candidate.

Who am I missing?

edit on 12-9-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

He started his career in a red state and is pro life. HOwever, he has the opinion abortion is a personal decision, not something government can dictate.

Which matters......not, because this is a DEAD political issue, and has been for ages, as already a matter of law.
Same with gay marriage. A DEAD political issue.
Why does the left keep harping on these two? (two in which I actually agree with the current laws by the way. I even performed a gay marriage a few weeks ago).

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: xuenchen

What difference will that make? She made the statement to the media or should she have come here and posted a thread about :-/

Where is the actual verified statement ?

So far, it's all -he said she said-

Nothing official and verifiable from the "Doctor".

Zero.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AntisocialAnxiety

Perhaps when we hear ANY of the the same speculations about Mr. Trump in the fact that he's a 70 year old male, overweight, high-stress hides his skin tone with bronzer, seems to have zero anger control, babbles incoherently, etc.

Perhaps then it wouldn't look like another version of the political hit job against anyone who's name is Clinton that's been going on for 20 years and more?

Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Uh ... huh?

CBS reported on the statement from her doctor:

“Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies. On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia,” said Dr. Lisa R. Bardack, Clinton’s doctor. “She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule. While at this morning’s event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely.”

Red State

new topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join