It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

What these folks are conveniently ignoring is that there a difference between what a campaign can say publicly, and what a licensed doctor can say publicly.

I have zero doubt that the reason we were made aware of the pneumonia is because they wanted a statement from the doctor and she wouldn't make that without noting the presence of pneumonia ...

It's really not some grand mystery/conspiracy/etc.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Trump said he had a physical in the past week and the results will be released.

Trump & Clinton will release medical information - FOX News

If Hillary drops out of the race, there is speculation that the election will be delayed. Imo the Electoral College will not be making the decision because they do not represent the will of the people. How will this be handled?

Will Kaine take her place?

Or will Sanders take her place?

Or Biden? I suppose this is up to the DNC, which is supposed to be meeting as I write this.

If the election is postponed, does this mean that Obama will remain in office until this is sorted out?

Or would Paul Ryan, as Speaker of the House, be acting POTUS until this is resolved?

There are so many questions.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just seems that SO MUCH of the criticism against Hillary is speculate and conspiracy based, whereas most of the criticism on Trump is based on his actual words and his stated positions on issues. It makes it very difficult to have any kind of real discussion when the anti-Hillary crowd are constantly seeing phantoms. They're very much the modern day witch hunters... And they are exactly the kind of people who help make "conspiracy" sound absolutely insane. ATS has definitely taken a dive into total ignorance with this alt-right crowd.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Just seems that SO MUCH of the criticism against Hillary is speculate and conspiracy based, whereas most of the criticism on Trump is based on his actual words and his stated positions on issues. It makes it very difficult to have any kind of real discussion when the anti-Hillary crowd are constantly seeing phantoms. They're very much the modern day witch hunters... And they are exactly the kind of people who help make "conspiracy" sound absolutely insane. ATS has definitely taken a dive into total ignorance with this alt-right crowd.

That's exactly right. If you read these threads, those that are bashing Hillary are calling on manufactured Youtube videos claiming that she said or did something that she didn't do.

Trump is on the record with most of his stupidity ... and they swoon and nod.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I have zero doubt that the reason we were made aware of the pneumonia is because they wanted a statement from the doctor and she wouldn't make that without noting the presence of pneumonia ...

or maybe it was because she almost fell face first into her scooby van, and luckily they couldn't dismiss her health as conspiracy theories anymore.
edit on 12-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Neither is the right attacking her. Luckily her and her campaign are the largest arms dealer of the ammo the right uses.

Anyone but Hillary 2016. I'll be using the ammo too.

The only person I wanted didn't make it so I'll play spoiler.
edit on 12-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Neither is the right attacking her. Luckily her and her campaign are the largest arms dealer of the ammo the right uses.

Anyone but Hillary 2016. I'll be using the ammo too.

I'm sorry ... did you just claim that the American right-wing is not attacking HIllary Clinton?

That's a ... unique interpretation.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

or maybe it was because she almost fell face first into her scooby van, and luckily they couldn't dismiss is her health as conspiracy theories anymore.

We seem to be living in two different realities.

May I suggest that we check in with each other after November?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Trump said he had a physical in the past week and the results will be released.

Any sentence that begins with "Trump said he will"...needs to be taken with the umpteenth degree of skepticism..

I am still waiting for the "big press conference" where Melania was going to display her Visa records to disprove the questions around her immigration. He said it would be in a week or two...it has been months and silence.

I will believe it when I see it...

If Hillary drops out of the race, there is speculation that the election will be delayed. Imo the Electoral College will not be making the decision because they do not represent the will of the people. How will this be handled?

If Hillary or Trump were to drop out the DNC or RNC can nominate a replacement candidate. Those are the rules. Nothing mysterious there...let me know if you need me to hunt down the specific docs outlining the contingency.

If the election is postponed

It would not be postponed...Only an significant national crisis would post-pone elections.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

it's because people with eyes can clearly see, just can't prove it. The conspiracies surrounding Clinton hold facts and substance. As you witnessed

And no I don't support trump
edit on 12-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No I said it's no conspiracy they are. It's out in the open, this is a competition. While have no party affiliation, I'll join them on this one. I liked Bernie too, just tired of corrupt politicians.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

When she falls out in full seizure on the ground it will still be a conspiracy to you folks im guessing.

The woman has been coughing for months, spitting up green mucus, nodding her head uncontrollably at times, slipping and falling.

I just hope you guys will be here to eat the crow when it is finally proven she has something other than a minor medical condition.. It will eventaully have to come out and when it does man up come here and admit you were wrong.

The future will eventually tell whats conspiracy and whats not regarding her health. Lets give it some time and see.
edit on 12-9-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

or maybe it was because she almost fell face first into her scooby van, and luckily they couldn't dismiss is her health as conspiracy theories anymore.

Agreed

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I guess in the reality you live in you need some glasses and reasoning skills. Anyone not blind or incapable of connecting the dots knows Hillary has some major health issues.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Time will tell, I'll fight to change minds away from her, but in the end the outcome will be the outcome.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

No I said it's no conspiracy they are. It's out in the open, this is a competition. While have no party affiliation, I'll join them on this one. I liked Bernie too, just tired of corrupt politicians.

You said "neither is the right attacking her" ...

Sure, it's competition. Good on you for acknowledging that ... most of the posters here are acting like we're talking about a Sunday School Bake Sale.

All politicians are corrupt as well as everyone who wants to be. If you want to avoid corruption, ignore politics.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Just seems that SO MUCH of the criticism against Hillary is speculate and conspiracy based, whereas most of the criticism on Trump is based on his actual words and his stated positions on issues.

Have you READ her site, and her positions on the issues? She offers no plans of action, and only the most base PC stance on everything. Most of her "issues" have NOTHING to do with the Oval Office, such as positions on eradicating disease, etc. Duh, who isn't for that? It's absolutely insulting.

You're right, it isn't a mystery. She has advanced Parkinson's Disease, and is hiding it from the public. All of the signs are there, and are as plain as day to anyone who has witnessed the progression, and many docs have commented on it. She's had it since 2005, and it's gotten worse and worse. This is why she's limited press conferences, had PD freezes, falls, etc. Have there been ANY recent appearances where she didn't display major signs of PD? Nope.

those that are bashing Hillary are calling on manufactured Youtube videos claiming that she said or did something that she didn't do.

Like what?

That she didn't share classified info over a non-secure server? An offense that immediately makes on ineligible for office?

That her foundation accepted money donations from nations with strained relations with the US?

That these said donations weren't an exchange for face-time with officials?

That she didn't lie and lie about Benghazi?

That her people didn't rig the primary? (when the senior DNC official resigned BECAUSE of it, and THEN went to work for Hillary's campaign!)

That she didn't chuckle about getting off a child rapist she KNEW was guilty?

The she celebrated the mothers of thugs shot by police, versus supporting the police?

Those things? Yeah, we don't need You-Tube videos to make the point.

Does Trump say some stupid things? Sure. But I'll take that over the treasonous acts she's done any day of the week. His nickname for her is apt. She's as crooked as the day is long.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

I guess in the reality you live in you need some glasses and reasoning skills. Anyone not blind or incapable of connecting the dots knows Hillary has some major health issues.

Awesome. A meaningless personal comment directed at me and a silly generalization.

Thanks for sharing your opinion; when you get to some facts, let me know.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001Actually, I am, and I can tell you that that is not heatstroke, shes removed from the crowd, being given neuro checks, and totally deppendent upon that pole to hold her up. When they move her she is out, and totally out when dragged into the van. Now they claim shes battling pneumonia, after the fact and since Friday. Yet she is overheated and dehydrated only supposedly. She was probably feverish or they would have taken her jacket at minimum had she been "overheating". Of course believing this story now is just a conglomerate of their own lies.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

If Hillary or Trump were to drop out the DNC or RNC can nominate a replacement candidate. Those are the rules. Nothing mysterious there...let me know if you need me to hunt down the specific docs outlining the contingency.

If the election is postponed

It would not be postponed...Only an significant national crisis would post-pone elections.

Thanks for the response. I hadn't checked for myself; appreciate your research.

Now that I think about previous presidential elections, it's rather obvious that they must have some sort of contingency plan. I'm sure if we went deep into the history, we might find all sorts of crazy shenanigans.

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join