It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Indigo5

That would be a turn of events! poisoned? a woman's weapon is that!. Do we know where Monica was?.

Under the heading of checking off the boxes, I would agree that they should be running toxicology.

The list of suspects would be long (1) Putin (2) Trump (3) Bernie...or the butler (her VP Kaine looking for a promotion sooner than later)

It is not unheard of...Putin's intelligence service famously poisoned Viktor Yushchenko when he opposed him in Ukraine.

I think it is just Pneumonia.. But if I was Sec Service I'd be asking the Doc for full toxicology just to cover the bases.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

The sad thing is Trump is so obviously a Clinton plant, why are people not asking what was said in the phone call between Bill Clinton and Trump a month before he announced to run?.
I think Clintons health throws a spanner in the works but even If Trump wins nowt will change.

You don't get it. The system in place in our government would even turn Mother Theresa into a shill for the powerful elite. The system will control Hillary or Trump. Trump is no plant for Hillary. C'mon he doesn't need to be. These 2 were chosen so if either wins they will serve their master. The choices we're given ensured that.
edit on 12-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

She didn't have pneumonia, she was poisoned by Putin's control of the alt right order.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

That would be a turn of events! poisoned? a woman's weapon is that!. Do we know where Monica was?.

Under the heading of checking off the boxes, I would agree that they should be running toxicology.

The list of suspects would be long (1) Putin (2) Trump (3) Bernie...or the butler (her VP Kaine looking for a promotion sooner than later)

It is not unheard of...Putin's intelligence service famously poisoned Viktor Yushchenko when he opposed him in Ukraine.

I think it is just Pneumonia.. But if I was Sec Service I'd be asking the Doc for full toxicology just to cover the bases.

I was wondering how long it would take for it to be Putin's fault

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
I see media outlets are now stating her health is now a valid issue. The pneumonia story blew up in their faces and the attempted media blackout the campaign tried to pull also blew up in their faces.

Trump is once again up nationally over Clinton and is even / pulling ahead in 4 swing states.

The Clinton campaign just tied themselves to the untrustworthy / something to hide time bomb and it detonated this last weekend. I dont see how Hillary will be able to recover from the lie her campaign told.

To add more to this. The Clinton Campaign told People magazine.

"Everyone's been sick"

The only ones still in denial is her campaign or flat out lying. The media has agreed now there's a problem. My guess is that after cancelling her West Coast appearances she'll stay silent, and hope that the smoke clears. She'll come out of her cave in about a week, apparently 'reinvigorated' and ready to 'slay' the sexists and racists all over the damn place, only to start deteriorated again since they only put a bandaid on the issue.

www.people.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Xcathdra

She didn't have pneumonia, she was poisoned by Putin's control of the alt right order.

Sounds like you're writing a John Grisom novel. Of course she is not poisoned or her doctor would have found that. Silly human.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why Chelsea's Apartment?
BECAUSE:

METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC.
21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl
New York, NY 10010

profiles.health.ny.gov...

Chelsea's apt.: THE WHITMAN, 21 EAST 26TH STREET, 4 - FLATIRON DISTRICT, NEW YORK (SAME ADDRESS)
www.elliman.com...

Following up on this:

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
31 May 1988 (over 28 years ago)
Company Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
Jurisdiction
New York (US)
Registered Address

C/O WHITE AND WILLIAMS LLP, 7 TIMES SQUARE SUITE 2900, NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10036
United States

Previous Names

METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC.
FAMILY AIDES METROPOLITAN SERVICES, INC.

Directors / Officers

METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC, principal executive office
ROBERT SILBERINY, chief executive officer

Registry Page
appext20.dos.ny.gov...

open corporates

Interesting to see if anythign else shakes out of this.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I said that sarcastically haha

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Trump is not "up again" nationally.

fivethirtyeight.com

She's five points ahead of him just like she has been on average for months.

Huffpo Aggregate of over 100 national poll results

... or any other poll aggregator you'd like to look at.

Clinton's campaign did exactly what it was supposed to do ... try to protect their candidate's image.

The absurdity of all this proves quite conclusively, that if they had announced pneumonia on Friday and cancelled her scheduled appearances ... the same garbage would have been spewed two days earlier.

The hypocrisy on general display here is simply ludicrous to any thinking person.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher
If the Vlad is involved, the body double will finish out the campaign. Vlad doesn't take half-way measures.
Who knows where she actually is today or if she's still on this earth?
Like a lot of other folks, I snickered at the "body double" allegations at first...several years ago...but those photos I saw posted yesterday raised it as a serious question in my mind. Many times I've seen people post such photos and claim to be able to see differences that my ancient eyes just couldn't see. Yesterday's postings were so plain that even I could tell that was a different person. Getting "overheated" doesn't change the shape of one's nose and ears! Then, realizing that when she emerged from the building she had zero protection around her and allowed the kid to just walk up to her---that simply does NOT happen. I expect those videos and stills will be taken down next for "copyright issues" so people won't be able to see and make up their own minds.
If Lucifer came and took her home yesterday---she's where she belongs. That "toes down" transfer to the van certainly looked like she had passed to another world. I wouldn't put anything past the Clinton Cartel.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So what's your point, nothing you posted was related to her falling into the van

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Funny how none of those polls show the margin of error. With the numbers posted---the difference is well within the margin of error of most polls.
If you figure in people like me, who lie to pollsters on a regular basis, well---how much do you want to trust polls?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Kind of like the hypocrisy of the left saying health problems were alt right conspiracy theories and it was all made up. Now this is just a no topic now because it's proven. Interesting points.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

So what's your point, nothing you posted was related to her falling into the van

What's your point?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

We don't know for certain that Hillary even saw Chelsea and her family yesterday. She may have had bloodwork drawn. But if she did (or will shortly), would we even be told of the results?

For her sake these tests must be done if they haven't taken care of this. And the results MUST be made public.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Funny how none of those polls show the margin of error. With the numbers posted---the difference is well within the margin of error of most polls.
If you figure in people like me, who lie to pollsters on a regular basis, well---how much do you want to trust polls?

Care to look at individual polls rather than gesturing broadly at hundreds?

If polls are inaccurate, then the poll that showed Trump ahead is also inaccurate. /shrug

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If Walmart ran out of loo paper it would be Putin's fault. Hillary would make it a campaign issue.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Trump is not "up again" nationally.

fivethirtyeight.com

She's five points ahead of him just like she has been on average for months.

Huffpo Aggregate of over 100 national poll results

... or any other poll aggregator you'd like to look at.

Clinton's campaign did exactly what it was supposed to do ... try to protect their candidate's image.

The absurdity of all this proves quite conclusively, that if they had announced pneumonia on Friday and cancelled her scheduled appearances ... the same garbage would have been spewed two days earlier.

The hypocrisy on general display here is simply ludicrous to any thinking person.

RCP Averages - Clinton +3, +2.2 in 4-way.
Down significantly from +8, 3 weeks ago.

We're basically within the margin of error now.
edit on 12/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join