It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89
She is opening a State Farm agency right outside of Charlotte. I have tried everything in my power to get her to reconsider. But she is 24 and has all the answers…. LOL. That isn’t fair. She is a SUPER smart girl with an amazing head on her shoulders. State Farm just loves her and she can basically go wherever she wants to. Our area is quickly dying due to the coal mines, so I understand she has to leave…. but I don’t have to like it. School, yuck! I will be starting back this January!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

...As for "All goes Scottish" Gordi will also soon reveal to be the keeper of the Holy Grail.

Gordi now you must construct a retort, please.

I chucked it out... it was all holey, so I thought it would leak...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89

...Gordi: In your defense, the holy grail probably is in Ireland. Some pub probably has it mixed in with all their other old mugs and still uses it for drinking games.

K, off to classes now.

...probably!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hey Shedians!

I asked my Pop to look for the pictures of me driving the train as a kid. He hasnt found it yet but I got this note and pic from him this am.

"Phil,
I have not found the picture of you driving the diesel locomotive yet,

I have 4 more boxes of slide negatives to look through. But , I did find one of you at the end of our trip.

Dad"

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Gordi, I didn't know that Nazareth was Scottish. Man, I remember them from way back when! How is Chrissie, the boys and Tiddles?

Timely, so good to finally see you! I see you are still busy with your studies. Hope things are going well mate! I always wanted to say that...mate. LOL!

Wis, Gordi is the keeper of the Holy Grail? Oh my! I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Ha! I bet he hid it in the shed!

Jess, so good that you got to spend time with Daneille. I hope everything works out beautifully for her. I know you're a worried Mom, but you're a good Mom and it goes with the territory. Sending out positive vibes for her and for you so work slows down.

Hiya JD! Good luck with your classes today! Hope to see you later!

Rider, oh my goodness, what a cool pic of you as a boy! You were a handsome boy back then and a handsome man now! Thanks so much for sharing that with us!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey I saw your music posts and, as a 49 yr old woman still a metalhead, I had to stop by and say Hooray! Accept AND The Sweet? Great Taste and awesome picks! Princess of the Dawn is my jam

Thanks for the beautiful dragons and tunes for this dreary rainy Autumn day

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray
Hello and welcome to the shed! At 58, I still love my metal! As for dragons, I have loved them even as a child!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

A fantastic story Night!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Thank you soooo much Tom! So good to see you again! I do hope you will be adding more entries yourself as I really look forward to them! Besides my regular story line, I have created a Halloweenish one and am working on that, but fid it challenging.

How are you and Gail? Send my love to her will you? Hugs to both of you!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi, all. I hope you're all doing well. I'll just drop this here. Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Skid, I love those guys!!!!!! I hadn't seen that vid though! Awesome!

I always thought this was cool...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's cool what you can do with a couple cellos.

edit on 12-10-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello Shedisans!

Hope your day is lovely today! We have truly crossed over to "Winter's on its way" here on the prairie - freeze warnings all across the area for tonight's lows.

a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

Welcome to the Shed, thegeneraldisarray! Hi Night!

I always find music tastes fascinating, but I tend to be the oddball in most groups. As a general rule, if the vocalist is female, I'll at least listen - the Sarah McLachlan's and Norah Jones's of the world mesmerize me. And if it's jazz or jazz-like, I'm usually there too.

I think it was Duke Ellington who said something like "I don't know how to define jazz, but I know that if you can't dance to it, it ain't jazz."
So here's to music and dancing!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Look up Richard Cheese. You won't be sorry.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Skid, I have seen many of the Two Cellos videos. Amazing!

Hello Shep! My taste in music is quite diverse actually. There are certain things I can't stand though. LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Chameleon popping bubbles.

My dear Sheddites, I invite you to experience Autumn in New England. There are some breath taking shots in this video and I am ever so grateful to live here.

edit on 12-10-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think Syx and all our dragon lovers will appreciate this!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
I'll try to check it out later - thanks Skid!

I have a fairly wide variety, but it does have some limitations. I also have things I simply can't listen to.

LOVE the dragon...er...stove? Chimney? Sculpture? Eh, who cares, It's awesome!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Bahahaha! Check this out!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Thanks for showing us Autumn from New England.
It's beautiful.

Are you near a Birch forest? Those trees are very useful. Not only can you tap them for Birch water in the coldest months, but they also produce the Chaga mushroom, which is highly medicinal.

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join