It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US spy planes near Russian border - transponders off + Putin's Driver Killed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Love and respect are two different things. I do not believe the evil narrative being written about them the past few years.

As for a question of patriotism, finding the things wrong with what you're country does from time to time allows those things to be addressed.

The path now is to war, but you won't see me beating a drum.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What ever happened to patriotism?

In the pre PC society we'd simply say you're commies.

You might even get visits from the FBI.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Haha while you are right on your history, I don't allow kinks in logic hold me back in debate. Take away the fallacies to show the truth.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I don't think it's so much that people are siding with Russia,it's just the way Russia conducts themselves in comparison as what is going on in the US,we are constantly being decieved,dragged into war,and now we look weak,we need and want a leader,one with our best interest in mind

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I gave you s&f, mostly for the tattoo.
Saw it earlier on cnn and also had this ugh feeling.
Stuff will go south and it's pretty complicated.
Personally, I would say help the turks getting Raqqa, fast. Because those troops and assets will be needed elsewhere soon.
Putin is no idiot, if he wants this war to happen, he will sneak into it and choose a moment, when US forces are stretched the most. He is provoking an "accident".
Probably conveniently during Sept 11-19, as it would allow him to use the extra channel to the Chinese military. "Look how they treat me! They shoot down my plane! Twice! I only want peace, help me!"
And it will happen before the election, because Putin really hates Obama.

Just my 2 cents. Get your steroids ready! I know which side I am on. At least until November. But if you're really stupid enough to elect the Fart, things will get lonely.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

i wonder your response if the US and Russia were swapped in this story... as if that could happen

It already has. 1,000s of times. From both sides. And it is boring.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
What ever happened to patriotism?

In the pre PC society we'd simply say you're commies.

You might even get visits from the FBI.

I believe that you have "patriotism" confused with blind nationalism. I recognize that our government isn't the well intentioned entity many believe it to be, that it has MANY flaws, and that it DOES commit atrocities across the globe. That doesn't make me a commie traitor, that makes me an honest and aware patriot.

As far as getting a visit from the FBI, it wouldn't be the first time, and that's child's play next to the months long SSBGI that I endured prior to my assignment to the Clinton White House back in the 90's. I don't fear the truth, and I'm not stupid enough to say or do anything that could be construed as traitorous.

McCarthyism is the scam, NOT the solution.
Gary Johnson 2016

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

C'mon! Be a good patriot, drink your KoolAid and shut it, will ya?

Ukrainian oligarchs don't wage war on their own people and the Little Green Men (TM) are no Marsians from the Crimea either. You... you... you... conspirary-theorists, you!

I'm just adding satirical sitenotes to bring lame talking points on the table before the paid cognitive dissonance dreamteam does. Funny story though.

Keep fighting the good fight! Thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It's because Russia is keeping it real. They were never infected with the liberal virus, hence their men aren't pansies and their women aren't insane. They don't teach their youngest about dark rooms and sexual deviants and they don't celebrate their most degenerate citizens. They're virile and proud of their identity, not self-denying, timid and flaccid girly men like Obama. That man should be shot out of a cannon.

This is also true for all of Eastern Europe. They have kept what has been desperately scrubbed from the consciousness of Western man.

Why? Western globalist controlled media does not have a stranglehold on these societies. They haven't been subjected to the relativisation of gender and sexuality and the degeneracy and insanity that comes with it.

Putin is a great man who sees what needs to be done and does it, even if it's ugly. No other world leader even comes close. He's a knight of the Order of Shambala and after his death he will be rewarded accordingly.

I know, I used to work in the deepest parts of the Russian military industrial complex. Putin was part of a top secret effort to wrestle Russia back from the control of globalist puppets. Putin was our man.. the mission was a success.

This is the way of things.
edit on 8-9-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: This information is top secret. I'll tell you about the last years of Imperial China and the war with the cabal behind the 8 Nation Alliance some other time. That's it for now, I have to smoke my pipe.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

So well researched, that he's posted a fake photo. One of the US army tats is photoshopped.

www.skeptical-science.com...

About the best I can do on my phone at the moment, but yeah, boncho's cheese has seemingly and sadly slipped off the cracker.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Right wonderful Russia, known for Vodka, fist fights and prostitutes.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Anyone can get an army tat, what's the point in debunking any such picture?

That's the best you can do, really?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Wow, you're having a go at me for pointing out a lie, for bringing a bit of truth into the thread?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Funny how when Russian jets buzz a nation's borders with their transponders off the Russian apologists call it business as usual. Even in that case where they flew dangerously close (a few dozen feet) to a commercial airliner. When the US does it though those same people claim provocation.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
We're lucky the plane didn't fly into their airspace proper. If they were in a good mood they'd force it to land, and they would have every right to shoot it down.

Maybe we should stop encroaching on Russia's borders? I feel that'd save the world a lot of stress, but when has common sense ever won in international relations?

you do realize they encroach on Alaska's boarders/airspace weekly/monthly, right? I used to work at the Combat Alert Cell at Elmendorf AFB, they do it, we do it, its a dance... Putin's driver dying is more of a story than this...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

And you're right, anyone can get a tattoo, but when I image search for US army tattoo, I can only find one photo of that style of tattoo, on a guys chest. Yet apparently at least 5 ISIS soldiers are wearing the same tat...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Just saying an army tat isn't proof for anything, nor did the OP claim it is. And I have a go on you for making a picture with a relevancy of zero your number one argument to 'criticise' the research for this thread.
Cognitive dissonance at work btw - cherrypick one item to cement prejudices. That's all you can possibly do, right?

Truth. What kind of truth did you bring on the table now?

So the swastikas on seemingly empty Ukrainian helmets are just another lie as well? No? Yeah, thought so. Go and figure...

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It proves the OP has been lazy and hasn't fact checked his work, and if it was so irrelevant, how come he felt the need to use the picture?

Anyway, you must be so proud of yourself that you can ignore disinformation so easily, it makes your confirmation bias that much easier when you tune out all the contradictory stuff.

Oh and you should learn what cognitive dissonance actually means, it means holding two contradictory opinions on something, not cherry picking.

edit on 8/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Yeah... if it would have been the first factoid of western forces under the ISIS banner, right.

If...

The “elite” British SAS special forces are dispatching over 120 troops to Syria to dress up as ISIS fighters and attack Syrian targets. In today’s Thought For The Day, James looks back at a couple of the lowlights of the bumbling SAS forces and examines the 2005 incident where the SAS was caught in Basra dressing up as Arabs and shooting Iraqis in order to fuel ethnic tensions in the country.

www.corbettreport.com...

And no, just no. Obey a nice day then!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Oh, I see, you think because the SAS are dressing up as ISIS, that they are ISIS.

How cute.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join