It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
i see most of your posts have been in the short stories section.... that explains a lot to me, you should go out and interact with people more, because i am in no doubt now that you need friends.
If you were privvy to this info and were an insider you would know how they get to the stars, and that cannot be done by a physical object in our understanding of science, because anything attempting at travelling at the speed of light which would be needed to get to the nearest star is not possible because "Another feature that emerges from special relativity is that, as something speeds up, its mass increases compared with its mass at rest, with the mass of the moving object determined by multiplying its rest mass by the Lorentz factor. This increase in relativistic mass makes every extra unit of energy you put into speeding up the object less effective at making it actually move faster.

As the speed of the object increases and starts to reach appreciable fractions of the speed of light (c), the portion of energy going into making the object more massive gets bigger and bigger.

This explains why nothing can travel faster than light – at or near light speed, any extra energy you put into an object does not make it move faster but just increases its mass. Mass and energy are the same thing – this is a profoundly important result. But that is another story."

so to get to the stars you cant travel at the speed of light in a space ship, the practical way would be to build a portal or wormhole here on earth to do it, so taking off wouldn't be needed. why secretly takeoff to chance exposure..

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 7-9-2016 by Davg80 because: forgot ref..

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Yeah err....theres...a way ....around that....

Ftl is possible. Dangerous but possible.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Does each device have a separate unique IP?

I would have thought if you were using a neighbor's connection and the CIA came knocking would they not bat an eyelid at an employee's house so close to the deception?

Anyway, that's all theoretical because I don't think this guy has inside info and I don't think anything will come of the thread.

He could just use Macdonald's wifi... ...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

SRY i was being facetious i m not using my neighbors connection...

As far as using wifi through somewhere like macdonalds, i do believe when you agree to use the free wifi they "ask permission and you agree to give away information on your device" so they pretty much have access to any info you have on it.....

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Soooooooo. This thread going anywhere?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

sinking like a lead balloon.................

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
i see most of your posts have been in the short stories section.... that explains a lot to me, you should go out and interact with people more, because i am in no doubt now that you need friends.
If you were privvy to this info and were an insider you would know how they get to the stars, and that cannot be done by a physical object in our understanding of science, because anything attempting at travelling at the speed of light which would be needed to get to the nearest star is not possible because "Another feature that emerges from special relativity is that, as something speeds up, its mass increases compared with its mass at rest, with the mass of the moving object determined by multiplying its rest mass by the Lorentz factor. This increase in relativistic mass makes every extra unit of energy you put into speeding up the object less effective at making it actually move faster.

As the speed of the object increases and starts to reach appreciable fractions of the speed of light (c), the portion of energy going into making the object more massive gets bigger and bigger.

This explains why nothing can travel faster than light – at or near light speed, any extra energy you put into an object does not make it move faster but just increases its mass. Mass and energy are the same thing – this is a profoundly important result. But that is another story."

so to get to the stars you cant travel at the speed of light in a space ship, the practical way would be to build a portal or wormhole here on earth to do it, so taking off wouldn't be needed. why secretly takeoff to chance exposure..

www.theguardian.com...

I see where you are trying to go. But if you really are in the know.....you do not, repeat DO NOT have a wide sphere of people that you speak to. Yes, friendly neighbors, normal life.....but that is about it.

As far as my writings....Yes, it is a release for me. Something that I cannot do publicly. I need to express, so I write in that forum. Just feelings, emotions....LIFE. So what is so bad about that. It is a healthy way to let go. I am not a professional writer....but have been blessed with some wonderful feedback....so that explains all of that.

Peace
KD
edit on 7-9-2016 by Darkinsider because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Soooooooo. This thread going anywhere?

More will come, but like real life....patience is truly a virtue

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

being new here,you might not know. talk about to much sh@@ here and the Feds will be on your a@@, like stink on sh@@.
you can bet they watch this board, espically since that one high profile shooter was posting here.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Does each device have a separate unique IP?

I would have thought if you were using a neighbor's connection and the CIA came knocking would they not bat an eyelid at an employee's house so close to the deception?

Anyway, that's all theoretical because I don't think this guy has inside info and I don't think anything will come of the thread.

He could just use Macdonald's wifi... ...

Interesting, and I give you kudos for your thought process. There are ways to share and not be exposed. But you need to do your homework. Unfortunately, a lot of people, even in high powerful positions are to lazy to do some simple things to protect their communications. Leaks, I already know what is coming, and it will blow your mind.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Ok, I guess you're not ready to unload after all. Four pages of nothing. Why bother?

I'm underwhelmed...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Provided what you posted here is correct...and you really are "in the know"...how do you feel about the whole thing ?

Is it justifiable to keep the entire world population in the dark ? How many of decent, truthful lives have been destroyed because of it ?

And what is the end game in keep this a secret ? Keeping the power for select few ?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
So basically you are making earth shattering claims without any proof or in reality saying anything that hasn't been said over and over..

I mean it's no different then me saying "I found a hidden passage to MiddleEarth in a tree in my back yard. Just believe me"

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
So basically you are making earth shattering claims without any proof or in reality saying anything that hasn't been said over and over..

I mean it's no different then me saying "I found a hidden passage to MiddleEarth in a tree in my back yard. Just believe me"

to be perfectly honest...no proof in the world would be enough here...so discussions about proof are ultimately pointless.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Are you sure of it or do you know it? Bit of a difference there.

Also, why hasn't anyone local to these "4 monthly liftoffs" say anything?

Seems a bit, rediculous, if you ask me.

Believe me if you will. But it is happening from multiple sites. Remember NORAD was tranferred from cheynne complex to a new updated faciity in CO. You can look it up....but these type of activities are happening more frequently and preparations are being made for something. I honestly do not know just yet....but, you can find it...and it is happening.

Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

to be perfectly honest...no proof in the world would be enough here...so discussions about proof are ultimately pointless.

That is ridiculous..

If you mean a random blurry video from YouTube with ominous music not being a valid source then you are damn right...

See that is the thing about proof, if or when it happens , when an actual irrefutable piece of proof is presented the sceptics here , of which I am one, won't be able to argue against that.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

See that is the thing about proof, if or when it happens , when an actual irrefutable piece of proof is presented the sceptics here , of which I am one, won't be able to argue against that.

Ok...So tell me...what kind of proof can a guy on the internet provide to this community...?

A photo ? a video ? or you got something else in mind ? Something far more intricate and complex no doubt...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Truth is a hidden secret. Watch Neil Armstong, the late hero during his WH speech...He says it better than I can, but the poor man is a nervous wreck.

'we have only begun...

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

Ok...So tell me...what kind of proof can a guy on the internet provide to this community...?

A photo ? a video ? or you got something else in mind ? Something far more intricate and complex no doubt...

A single picture of a launch..a video of a launch..how about any proof at all..

Sorry claiming we frequently travel to and return from any planet being posted by someone new on a conspiracy site without any proof should not be sufficient for you or anyone else wishing to deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Neil also doesnt have any "proof" of his claims about truth having protected layers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join