It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, i'm tired, but ready to unload

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

So you have access to a radar and you've seen some things you can't explain? Is that it? Do you do that from home as a hobby? It's okay to be forthright. Better that than to present yourself as an insider.

You want to disclose this information before you pass away? Aren't you like 21 or something?

Don't mean to be rude, I'm just trying to work this out in a way that makes sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Not that I don't agree with you in regards to lack of evidence , but this is posted under the SkunkWorks thread which requires no such evidence.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: roadgravel

Ever heard of black triangle UFOs?

ATS thread

You got the hint...

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

1. Is this only an AMERICAN effort or is there multinational involvement and who is in charge?

2. What is the main reason to keep it secret from the public?

3. Have we found life elsewhere?

4. Can you release any information about upcoming technology that can't be googled?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Which is it? Our solar system or the stars beyond our solar system? Here's two quotes from you in this thread, do they match at all?

"We have been to the stars beyond our solar system. Not just probes, but actual manned missions from CO, and CA, military bases."

or

"The solar system, we (our Space Command) in Colorado Springs, CO has sent manned space craft to distant planets in our solar system, and have returned safely."

This is your primary statement, at least it should match on the furtherest we've been, right?

STM
edit on 7-9-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

Which is it? Our solar system or the stars beyond our solar system? Here's two quotes from you in this thread, do they match at all?

"We have been to the stars beyond our solar system. Not just probes, but actual manned missions from CO, and CA, military bases."

or

"The solar system, we (our Space Command) in Colorado Springs, CO has sent manned space craft to distant planets in our solar system, and have returned safely."

STM

It was on page 2 when I realized we are dealing with Bernard Schnitzel.

I was a bit put off that OP didn't mention NV until a post or so later instead of in their OP which started my BS detector getting a ping,

Reading their posts and when I got to this post (quoted below) on page 2 it was clear as day

Thank you. I was not expecting this reply. I am being totally honest, and true. Time will allow more. I just, tonight, felt, that I had to say something. I am not trying to convince anyone, I am just reporting what I know and have seen. It is of the utmost highest security. Also, I do not want to do harm to America. I am just informing the public that we have been out into, and continue to be in the Solar system, manned missions. That I can confirm.

Others posts made by OP where they mention they are here to let the believers know also didn't go down well.

Calling themselves a whistleblower when I heard no whistle being blown, if OP is a whistleblower then so is every other person that has posted something on the internet making claims, be it unicorns are real or farts don't stink.

Not sure why posters are feeding him questions that will keep this charade going, Nothing is shared, no info that hasnt been spoken about numerous times is brought forth, nothing original,

OP is wanting questions asked based on the vague we have gone to the stars........ we have gone to planets in our solar system and returned, which ever it is to keep their story going.

If you had a script you were going of you should have payed a little more attention to the changes in your story, I guess just winging it and not really following what you said prior would explain the little additions and slight changes.

However......

Ah ... never mind

continue playing your game

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I love these threads, way better than the partisan political crap.

OP could do a little more with regards to the fantasy element, maybe throw in some secret society stuff or drop a hint that he was at the cern sacrifice.

Either way, it's been awhile since we've had one of these.

ETA: Also love that nobody noticed his biggest bombshell. Not only does he have the inside scoop on all the black projects and secret knowledge, but he's seen the new iPhone before it's release!!!! My god, it gives me chills.
edit on 7-9-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: opethPA

Not that I don't agree with you in regards to lack of evidence , but this is posted under the SkunkWorks thread which requires no such evidence.

That is a policy , much like being able to have exactly the same post as long as it is in different forums , only makes it harder to get to the facts of anything..

The claims the OP are making would literally be a world wide impact event if proven true so Skunk Works or not without 1 single piece of proof this is just as valid being in the fiction section.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

ETA: Also love that nobody noticed his biggest bombshell. Not only does he have the inside scoop on all the black projects and secret knowledge, but he's seen the new iPhone before it's release!!!! My god, it gives me chills.

I was more mindblown by what they say in their OP just after their first paragraph.

Here let me quote it, the bolded part is what I am talking about

Yes, I know...where are the sources, the links..........forgetaboutit. I am there, I have seen it, It is happening every 4 months from multiple lift off location between CA, NV and CO.

They are there, posting from a star far far away?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: MisterSpock

I was more mindblown by what they say in their OP just after their first paragraph.

Here let me quote it, the bolded part is what I am talking about

Yes, I know...where are the sources, the links..........forgetaboutit. I am there, I have seen it, It is happening every 4 months from multiple lift off location between CA, NV and CO.

They are there, posting from a star far far away?

FTL communication confirmed!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
As part of the National Security Council I advise we shut this thread down immediately. Any further posts given by the OP will be held in contempt of the law. I will give a pardon however if substantial evidence can be brought forward for my viewing. Please feel free to PM that information and I can assure safety of our fellow Americans.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkinsider
...we (our Space Command) in Colorado Springs, CO has sent manned space craft to distant planets in our solar system, and have returned safely.

From Colorado Springs... A city with a population of nearly half a million. And nobody has noticed. Sure pal.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
How do the ftl drives circumvent relativity?

Youre a man of science. Tell me the gist. Ill be clever enough to understand.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It's OK. I'm sure there are thousands of people who know what you know and more who would like nothing better to reveal all of what they know. Others don't care and see the masses as unworthy and ignorant. Many have already talked about secret space programs.

Hundreds of holes have been punched in the dam holding back the secrets over the years and in the last few years the dam has often appeared ready to burst.

The sheer weight of trying to hold back the flood of truth about advanced, long-term outer space activity is straining the dam to it's limit. The drip, drip is quite maddening (to me).

I am hoping that in the near future the dam will burst. Whoosh!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Less than a month ago, C2C did another Randy Cramer/Captain Kaye interview... If people will believe the stuff he says, then they will believe anything. I would love to believe a fraction of it, but I can't- it feels contrived and presented by someone who speaks in a fashion that doesn't lend to credibility. He claims he was chosen to be the whistle-blower, REALLY? What numb-skull made that decision?

The reason I mention this is because I get the same feeling reading through this thread. I don't want to hurt feelings, but, again, REALLY? If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding- how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? WHERE is the MEAT? If this information is so important, be like Bob Lazar and let it ALL out for your safety and our benefit. Shouldn't your buddies here on ATS be worth some minor discomfort?

C2C- Randy Cramer/Captain Kaye - Jimmy Church Interview August 2016
edit on 972016 by seattlerat because: mai spilling sugs

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Minor discomfort? What are you talking about?
Don't worry you'll loose all credibility, never will find a job again, they probably threaten your family, maybe kill you, no big deal!
This kind of minor discomfort?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So if you can't reveal the secrets maybe you could tell us which 'leakers' are legit in your opinion?

Like Dr. Ken Johnston and his stories about moon bases or some of the other thousand supposed insiders. Would at least be something other than just promises about more to come.

Looking forward to this thread's development.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
oh boy here we go again what is with ats and secret space programs insiders especially the ones involving the flying black doritos?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'll play, Bernie.

So if no one notices the 'launches', is it because they look like conventional aircraft?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

this
debunk this darkinsider

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join