It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White nationalist movement growing much faster than Isis on Twitter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
Sickening.

That posters on ATS are defending white supremacist? I agree.

Black Lives Matter, everyone applauds and says good on you.
White Lives Matter, and there's a HATE MAP.

Bull#. I'm calling you a liar. Do I need to link threads to the nth from this very message board?
It's more like "Black lives matter? How dare they! THEY commit violent crimes and thats why the police must profile and kill them, and ALL LIVES MATTER DERRP"

Pathetic....

I agree, it is pretty pathetic.

I'm not sorry or apologising for being white. I've done NO wrong. and if people can't accept that, stick it where the sun don't shine...

Who's asked you to apologize for being white? A few extreme racist Blacks? Hispanics?

I love how some White people go on about "being under attack" or "at war".

Under attack by whom?

The minority owned and operated media?

The minority owned and operated corporations?

The minorities that OWN and operate the federal government?

The poor minorities of the ghettos?

Please, somebody that's White, tell me who the enemy is so I can stand by you and help you fight!

edit on 4-9-2016 by Tsubaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Do you have any idea how much bigger black nationalist groups are? The membership of these white nationalist groups is a drop in the bucket by comparison.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The paper isn't a comparison piece. It's identifying a rise in subscriptions to Nazi and white nationalist social media accounts.

It also points out that the uptick in Nazi promotion is occurring in Europe too. Nazis are bad, right?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
Please, somebody that's White, tell me who the enemy is so I can stand by you and help you fight!

Well first mistake. The obscene ridiculous notion that white people are like some separate species or something. Like it's at all reasonable to group us by the color of our skin. I don't consider myself as a person of white skin any more or less than anyone else due to the color their skin. So let's get that out of the way first.

Second, my enemy is, and should be the same enemy as any other human not part of the cabal that includes the likes of George Soros. There is a group of people trying to keep others down, but they're not racist either, they just use race as a way to divide us by pushing and encouraging ridiculous racial concepts like white privilege, self segregation, cultures based on shallow things like skin color. They have no more love for the poor white person than they do the poor black person. We're all nothing but useless eaters to them.

Oh and they use religion, and sexuality, and gender to divide us as well. They infiltrate, bribe, encourage and push extreme ideas into anything potentially divisive. Keep us focusing on the things that make us different rather than the things that unite us all. They thrive on a strategy of divide and conquer.

My enemy is anyone who pushes extreme and divisive views, anyone who sees me, not by the quality of my character, but the color of my skin, anyone who buys into the divisive tactics of those who oppress us all and encourage the very thing that allowed for you to ask me as a white person, who's oppressing me as if it's not the same damn people oppressing most everyone on this god forsaken planet.

Have none of you looked beyond yourselves for even a second? Most everyone regardless of skin color is in poverty, and in many places abject poverty. There's poor white people, black people, Asian people dying in the street. There's women of all colors sold into sex slavery daily.

We all have the same goddamn enemy, so let's put the race # aside, and start calling out the extremists everywhere, because they are only spreading the message of division and hate those who oppress us all want them to.

They want us divided by skin color, sex, religion, whatever they can use to keep us tearing each other apart while they get fat and gorge themselves on our suffering. These divisions by crap like race are nothing more than an elites version of bum-fights. News flash, we're the bums fighting for scraps. Next round whites vs. blacks. Alt-Right vs. BLM let's push the division see if we can turn this into a no holds bar grudge match.
edit on 9/4/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I make fun of people who cry I am a victim, that's pretty much it,

If so how come you haven't made fun of the cry babies who belong to blm? Isn't their whole movement about being a victim????

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

The left lives for identity politics, and have actively created the very thing they claim to fight against. It's a catch 22 with these people.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It's not like the right are squeaky clean either.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Does this mean that anyone who says "white lives matter" are mind numbed racist? Couse if it does, its doesn't bode well for "black lives matter" which is probably a racist hate group.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

The left lives for identity politics, and have actively created the very thing they claim to fight against. It's a catch 22 with these people.

Yea some call it "diversity" and what not but it is identity politics.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

The paper isn't a comparison piece. It's identifying a rise in subscriptions to Nazi and white nationalist social media accounts.

It also points out that the uptick in Nazi promotion is occurring in Europe too. Nazis are bad, right?

They are bad....but we can thank Clinton for this new fresh Jeff flow about it all. See the american Nazis and what not understand that no normal white person is going to promote them. Tea Party shut them down even. Don't need the stupid politically and the baggage.

But they can flood into the vacuum that Clinton has opened for them because they don't need endorsement from anyone else. She just put them on the national stage.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
No words really other than hate does not cease by hate, and continually perpetuating it on impressionable ears generation after generation is concidered a crime in the various ways it manifests for good reason as it is a social disease that is taught and learned not innate or born into us.

Explain to me how loving your country and your race is a form of hatred or "social disease". Have you ever been to a Mexican restaurant? Are the employees there hateful, because they are providing Mexican food in a Mexican-themed environment? It's nice when people of other races or nationalities are proud of their own races and countries though, isn't it?

There's nothing wrong with being white and there's nothing wrong with being proud of your country or culture.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

The right does it too people. Don't pretend they don't.

The grudge match wouldn't work if they didn't.

On the right the elites push ideas like white pride, protecting white culture, and the notion that freedom of religion includes the ability to enforce those beliefs on others.

They try to enforce religious ideals on people outside their religion, like what two people do in their bedroom, or decide to marry is any of anyone's business.

I can go on, but seriously am getting really tired of being in the middle of two groups being pushed by the same enemy to fight each other, while I and everyone else in the middle get dragged into it because it affects all of us.

Both sides have extreme divisive # that focus on differences, all instigated by the same people. A lot of the right need to over the idea that their personal beliefs have a damn thing to do with someone that's not a part of them.
edit on 9/4/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

It's a total red herring. The same people telling us to be scared of Nazis, are the same people constantly downplaying Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism is played out daily and has been for a long time. What are the Nazis doing exactly? Oh nothing.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Nothing wrong with being white or black, but being proud of being black or white is just stupid. It's just your goddamn skin color.

And don't tell me your skin color is your culture, it's not, if it is your culture is ignorant and stupid, because it's just a #ing skin pigment. I'm white and the only culture I'm part of is American, and I share that with all colors. I reject your white culture.

I also encourage anyone with black skin to reject any moron that's dumb enough to call them a part of a black culture. It's the color of your damn skin, you're more than that, and limiting your culture by skin color is just plain stupid.

Also Mexican isn't a race it's an ethnicity, people from Mexico come in multiple shades and colors from white to black. What makes Mexican a culture is that food, their music, their style of dress, cultural idioms, etc, it has nothing what so ever to do with anything as shallow and meaningless as skin color.

Believing your skin color makes you special or is something to be proud of, means that you have some insane notion that a skin pigment has any meaning other the the way light reflects off your body.

Addendum: Oh and before someone starts bringing up their ancestral heritage, once again, what makes them special is not the color of their skin. It's who they are and what they did. It what they experienced and who they became due to those experiences. It's their affect on the world and their family. Their actions and impact on the world are, and forever will be greater than their skin color. Not to mention that ancestrally we're all #ing family.
edit on 9/4/2016 by Puppylove because: Addendums are fun!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I would agree with you on whitre supremacists, but there is a difference between white supremacists and white nationalists. Right now, the two are being conflated as if they are exactly the same thing, as if wanting to uphold American soveriegnty is no different than the worst brand of white supremacy.

I am guessing this all comes from Critical Race Theory thinking that has already branded the US a racist nation to its core principles because it was Founded by white men, many of whom happened to own slaves, and thus because of this original sin, it must be torn apart and expunged like we are steadily erasing every other trace of American history that has any connection to anything deemed to be the slightest bit racist.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

but being proud of being black or white is just stupid. It's just your goddamn skin color.

I hope you feel the same way then about any sort of Black Pride or other such race-based groups since that would be pretty hypocritical otherwise.

And don't tell me your skin color is your culture, it's not

Correct; however, there are unique cultures which are primarily White, Black, Asian, etc etc, and there are unique cultural practices which were developed solely by the races which made up those cultures. Whereas I enjoy various cultural properties of White Northern European cultures, I dislike cultural properties of Black African cultures - and that's perfectly fine. There's nothing "hateful" or "racist" about it, as by your logic, it has nothing to do with race or skin color.

Also Mexican isn't a race

I never said it was.

What makes Mexican a culture is that food, their music, their style of dress, cultural idioms, etc

Exactly.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

But it's a mistake to ascribe success in culture to race. Anyone who picks up the hallmarks of a successful culture tends to succeed no matter what ethnic background they tend to have themselves. After all cultural hallmarks that lead one to success are often behavioral and values based.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Well I am trying to get in the middle here if only for a brief moment. Let us just call it the White contribution to the nation, just for now, and I say that in the vain that we are instructed to see the contributions all people ect. Whites are disrespected all the way down to their poor white trash. It seeps from every pour even as they bend over backwards to try and make things right and accommodate the critics. Even agree that there were some downright terrible dealings with native americans and blacks. Do the progressives think they are the ones to make me pay for my ancestors? I should embrace this lashing in the name of justice, bear my back to the whip as it were for the "sins" of forefathers?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
And since the topic of racism comes up with conversations like these, I feel it necessary to point something out that is relevant to this thread. If I say "I'm White and I like being among other White people because that's what I am", that is not racist or hateful. It is not saying "I'm White, so I hate Black people", or "I don't want to be around Black people because they're less human than I am", it's just an expression of personal preference. If you like classical music but dislike rock music, you don't say that you feel a sense of hatred towards rock music... You just prefer not to listen to it. Racism is expressing a hatred for people of another race, or a belief that they are inferior in some way - NOT expressing a preference completely unrelated to those things.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

But it's a mistake to ascribe success in culture to race. Anyone who picks up the hallmarks of a successful culture tends to succeed no matter what ethnic background they tend to have themselves. After all cultural hallmarks that lead one to success are often behavioral and values based.

They are? So are you saying that the culture promoted by whites then in at least the first half of american history were behavioral and values based thus our great success in maintaining liberty even with the civil war?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join