It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White nationalist movement growing much faster than Isis on Twitter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't really know what they'd expect when the mainstream pro-oligarchy western media is calling white people all names under the sun and making them out to be some evil oppressive monsters.

Thankfully these nazi groups are the ultra-minority, and most people of all races who oppose the establishment and its BS propaganda seem more or less content with supporting common sense, anti-racist (in all forms) anti-globalist parties/candidates

When groups like the American Nazi Party or Combat 18 or whatever lunatic group starts to reach the size and influence of BLM, then I'll be worried. But there doesn't seem to be much of a chance of that.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

People will use any social movement to popularize their own agendas of ideology even if BLM didn't start that way, some in it no different will conglomerate band together as a splinter just like those from religious organizations into extremism...

As a well known figure on social media, I see some people just after those on my friends list all the time... it's no different in that as in marketing when a group is large and already well established. People can see such as an opportunity for whatever agenda they have in mind for a group instead of the original intent or purpose.

No different than some of the groups forming out of the 1960's splintering off of other groups yet still using the other as crutch for membership possibilities.

I'm not a fan of exploitation nor separatism by any labels legal or otherwise of humanity... it certinally makes me a target of many groups seeing everyone equal regardless of such labels or borders, and that's ok it's a burden I have been attacked for and happily accept it.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

No words really other than hate does not cease by hate, and continually perpetuating it on impressionable ears generation after generation is concidered a crime in the various ways it manifests for good reason as it is a social disease that is taught and learned not innate or born into us.

You do realize who is doing all the hating, looting, rioting and burning towns down don't you?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I don't really know what they'd expect when the mainstream pro-oligarchy western media is calling white people all names under the sun and making them out to be some evil oppressive monsters.

Thankfully these nazi groups are the ultra-minority, and most people of all races who oppose the establishment and its BS propaganda seem more or less content with supporting common sense, anti-racist (in all forms) anti-globalist parties/candidates

When groups like the American Nazi Party or Combat 18 or whatever lunatic group starts to reach the size and influence of BLM, then I'll be worried. But there doesn't seem to be much of a chance of that.

Time will tell, another 4 years and the ranks grow by another 600% ...could possibly gain momentum, the next 4 years another 1000 %........in just 8 years the numbers could sky rocket...especially with the media on full witch hunt....

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Yes people... is there any other sort of monster? We are the most dangerous thing on this entire planet not only to ourselves but all life on it.

I have seen this excuse of race baiting in forum arguments countless times, and it is the very system of inequality itself that produces this phenomina as a direct cause and effect it arises from that inequality and repression of equal opportunities that makes it extremely hard to rise out of such an environment of adversity.

Keeping those systems in place or the people in power that perpetuate them is not going to solve the issues...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's what the study was pointing at it is rising faster than ISIS did using the same bench marks for membership to those groups.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

That is what i got from it....

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yay comprehension instead of snap judgements

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Sickening.

Black Lives Matter, everyone applauds and says good on you.
White Lives Matter, and there's a HATE MAP.

Pathetic....

I'm not sorry or apologising for being white. I've done NO wrong. and if people can't accept that, stick it where the sun don't shine...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I haven't read the link, but I have read the report (pdf)and found it interesting. Part of the reason is because its argument resonates with my own thoughts. There's a rise in Nazi and white power sentiments and they're being fudged to almost meaninglessness. Nobody wants to acknowledge it.

Nowadays people say, "Well what exactly is a Nazi? Look at BLM. Hillary is a liar." *Poof* no more Nazis. Images of Nazi salutes, swastikas and skinheads etc. Doesn't count. Nobody cares. Freedom of speech right?? Blame the Jews and deport all the blacks...the lucky ones.

The same people who despise Muslims for not condemning their extremists are doing the same thing with their own extremists. This is human nature at work and not a feature of Right-leaning people. Left-leaners are equally likely to overlook theirs too.

There's this movement going on and it's sweeping a lot of different types of people along with it. Average conservatives are marching along with the Nazis and it's cool because they currently share the same goals. Only nobody seems to be acknowledging their presence. People are equivocating their ideals to the point where I don't even know what they are.

Even on ATS, it's rare to see anyone who posts Right distancing themselves from those on the extremes. It's more likely that obfuscation leads to a walk down the garden path.

It's similar with the Left too. When a BLM protest goes tits up into violence not many who post Left will condemn the extremists.

Ultimately what happens?? In my perspective, either side are playing a role in cultivating extremists. Rising extremism has never worked has it? Does this world really need more conflict? Isn't there enough already without celebrating it and defending it on our own doorsteps? I honestly think we're in a similar nexus of circumstances that faced populations in the 1930s.

The numbers in the report are small and yet they are symptoms of something larger.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
Sickening.

Pathetic....

I'm not sorry or apologising for being white. I've done NO wrong. and if people can't accept that, stick it where the sun don't shine...

I am struggling to understand your comment....are you saying BLM is no good because it is about black lives matter but WNM is ok because they are about white lives matter ?...Color me confused ....

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Thanks for the very informed view of this topic... I have seen the disparity due to the label or group identification that tends to over look such things based on that very identification.

It's something I personally had to wrestle with on social media being constantly added to groups before the change in programming... such identifications with a label automatically draws a line and also an almost instantainious snap judgement by any opposition imaginaible as someone that stands firmly for personal responsibility of all my actions, not looking for any excuse to hide behind or cover my ass with such labels are something I tend to avoid due that that very phenomina as embracing many of these labels self or other given, does nothing to produce communication or understanding that may lead to over coming intolerance or cognitive issues from those heavily attached or identifying with such labels.

The label I personally like to use is people thats what we all are in the end, even if we cause our own end no matter all the ideology no matter all the belief no matter all the labels if and when we cease to exist none of that will matter or carry on it would die right along with us... but why be so morbid why not work for better and see someone can carry thousands of labels and not a single one of them is that person their conglomerate of experience that you can learn from being a whole other point of view not ones own as no point of view between individuals is nor ever can be 100% the same in total, so the lumping and judgment by these labels is honestly one of the most ignorant things humanity has going on in it...

If you haven't noticed I am not a fan of extremes, and of course those too are individual as each person has varying levels of tolerance for many many experiences... of course the dipping back and forth is how we learn via experiencing something so we can build a tolerance too it an understanding of it from one end all the way to the other and see that it wraps back around until we are perched firmly in the center of that experience in perfect balance... takes work though a huge amount of effort but bridging that gap can be accomplished, anyone that has overcome such a thing is a living testiment to it, that it can be done... of course many people live in extremes and don't even know it in a self blindness or have reached a level of tolerance to where whatever adversity or accomplishment is exactly the same thing as life always moves forward despite so much past being dragged behind as baggage for the future... living as hey I'm just going right up the road only requires two feet not pulling a locomotive full by ones teeth.

Thanks again for pointing out this cognitive blind spot so often seen when people are quicker to point a finger than lift a hand.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Everything you've written there is reasoned and reasonable.

All this labelling might be a product of social media as we're tribal by nature and seek out groups to be a part of. Of course, being one thing means not being something else. If I'm Right, I'm avowedly not Left and vice versa.

I keep seeing Right labelled members making reasonable replies to Left labelled members and they fall on deaf ears and blind eyes....and vice versa. The oppositional nature seems to mean that the 'other side' are incapable of saying anything meaningful. Instead of seeing a point of agreement, it's always about looking to object or looking to receive/cause offence.

On the bright side, noisier people create the impression that all of humanity is doing this and they really are not. I'm stuck on the belief that most people are moderate and the core of those are reasonable and intelligent.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

No words really other than hate does not cease by hate, and continually perpetuating it on impressionable ears generation after generation is concidered a crime in the various ways it manifests for good reason as it is a social disease that is taught and learned not innate or born into us.

You do realize who is doing all the hating, looting, rioting and burning towns down don't you?

Shall I assume you're referring to inner city black people? It won't be poor people given the topic of this thread. If I'm wrong, I'll apologise and remove this post.

What's the solution to your question? Is it a legal, justice problem or is it a KKK "lynch 'em" problem? Do you know what I mean there?

If we're talking about the Neo-Nazis of the OP report, what do they offer to help you in the problem you posted?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Hmm is it the true self comes out on social media online and the true self hidden in the real world meeting and seeing people face to face? What a thought eh? I have experienced it the same as yourself, in the real world face to face communication the expression is rarely one of adversity at least outwardly unless some sh!t happens to go down... but if the internet is where everyone is bearing their souls just imagine all the inner turmoil eating people alive in the public setting...

my mother happens to be a very negative pessimistic person and it is extremely painful to hear her in constant judgment of others as her pupils dialte so small they are barely visible which is a psychological sign of someone being in pain themselves... and that's why it becomes painful to me I know she's hurting but her allieviation method it to mentally and verbally spread that mind manure out instead of resolve it for peace and tranquility... of course being her son there is absolutely nothing I can teach her, and of course being the parent she thinks all of that nonsense is something I need to learn... I don't want to be a bitter fruit and never have so it's left us at odds many times.

So if what we see online social media as someone as someones true expression of themselves and they dont show that in public it sounds like sociopathology putting on airs or perhaps simply law abiding knowing the consequences...

I'll never cease to be facsinated by the rationalizing of the irrational but there is hope one day it will cease and that's why I continue flapping these words along online and off cause neither self is anyone different, and a horrendous thought that at one time it was.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
Sickening.

Pathetic....

Actually, I'm seeing the exact opposite. The right wing has no problem with saying "White Lives Matter", "Blue Lives Matter", "All Lives Matter", or even making jokes like "Black oLives Matter". But when someone says "Black Lives Matter", they complain and whine. So don't pretend that the double standards only affect one side.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
White Nationalists, the KKK etc were the laughingstock of the known world, they were pretty much irrelevant.

Most people were getting along white, black, etc, yeah race still existed and so did racism, but it was dying out. Each generation fewer and fewer racist people have been born. It's become socially acceptable to tell people to not be a racist asshat.

Then comes BLM.

And now here we are. A bunch of people who were pretty much past racism, who had moved onto calling racists out, simply living their lives, treating people no different due to skin color. Suddenly find themselves accused of racism simply for being white skin, start getting screamed at because of white privilege, suddenly there are riots everywhere, and recently we've started having people beaten and killed simply for having white skin. People who gotten accustomed to calling out racism by and large suddenly get called racist or told to check check their privilege because of their skin color, do what they've become accustomed to doing, and say, "Hey that #'s racist, you can't treat us differently due to the color of our skin. And what do you mean Black Lives Matter? Of course they matter all lives matter." And they are treated like bad guys and racist for doing so.

If people like the KKK and white nationalists are getting more support, it's because a lot of people who were allies, or simply not doing anything wrong have suddenly become bad guys simply for having the audacity of calling out racist rhetoric once it suddenly turned against them. It's push back because some people are becoming scared because of all the anti-white rhetoric on TV.

I'm not defending the KKK or White Nationalists, but I understand the blow back against BLM, I grew up hating racism, I call out racists when I see them, I don't restrict my friends or lovers by the color of their skin. So when BLM came along, like many others I'm like, WTF? Seriously? Not because of the message about police violence against blacks, but because suddenly we're all supposedly privileged racist with serious micro aggression issues.

Most people are over the race #, most people get irritated by and call out racism when they see, most racism was hidden in the shadows because they were chased into the underground because the majority was and is past it.

The only reasons these racist KKK and white nationalists have any ground to stand on, is because the majority of people who chased these mother #ers into the shadows where they belong have suddenly been turned on for no good reason, and had racist BS suddenly get tossed their way. Then get told to suck it up for having the audacity to say, "No that # is racism", when the same racist rhetoric is thrown at them that they've been calling out when going the other way for years.

Most people of white skin don't care that people have black skin, and get rightfully pissed off when after having suddenly treated like bad guys simply for having white skin. Most people thought we were getting past this race crap. Apparently not though.

BLM has been tearing a part race relations since it's inception, and it's the only reason why these groups have any traction. Because while most people have been trying to move past skin color a small segment of society has risen up to make make skin color a priority again, with white skin as the target bad guys. Worst part is that people aren't even allowed to call these racist assholes the racists they are, and the hypocrisy is maddening. It's no wonder there's a blow back.

Both the racists on either side are responsible and the bad guys. But I'll probably be a racist because I dare to put the blame on both sides.

The cause of the KKK and such getting more people is:

Racism towards white skinned people and people in these groups taking advantage of people frustrated by that racism. Many whom were fully against racism but became pissed when told to suck up racism against themselves and told they were only allowed to protest racism when it was against minorities.

Racism is racism you're either against it for every race or your part of the problem.

I will not apologize for calling a racist a racist be they black skinned or white skinned, nor will I accept racism towards me or others for being white skinned nor towards someone black for being black skinned or any other color. I refuse to accept guilt for a thing I did not do, nor for the color of skin I was born with. I will continue to treat race as a made up thing we all need to get over and move past, and I will continue to ignore skin color as a factor in deciding who I spend time with or love.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You want to stop the white nationalists, it's simple. Let's all become brothers and sisters against hate again, call out all racists regardless of skin color, and stop treating people different whether their skin is white or black. Let's stop segregating ourselves by the color of our skin, and start working towards rather than away from unity.
edit on 9/4/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

BLASPHEMY!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Actually, I'm seeing the exact opposite. The right wing has no problem with saying "White Lives Matter", "Blue Lives Matter", "All Lives Matter", or even making jokes like "Black oLives Matter". But when someone says "Black Lives Matter", they complain and whine. So don't pretend that the double standards only affect one side.

I doubt anybody actually complain at the notion of black lives mattering.

While the BLM term is far more than just stating that. It's politically loaded in numerous ways, not least of all for years people under that banner have been calling for BLACK POWER (which is racist) AND calling for violence & murder against whites (racist hate crimes).

Now that people are sick of it YEAH people are complaining.

Meanwhile, its the "black community" (probably more like the racists in it) that take offense if any body says any lives besides black ones matter, as well as the smearing of anybody that uses the term in even a cute/funny + positive manner (white marlins matter).
edit on 4-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join