It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sinister symbolism of Obama's wedding ring

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
People should learn to live a lot more by the sentence :

''If you have nothing good to say about it, just shut up''

Damn those naysayers that add nothing positive, boasting their ego's through the perpetuation of the cult of ignorance.
Maybe you've been victims of the Mandela effect but, this might be a reminder, the elite looove symbolism. Does Obama's ring have any occult symbolism attached to it? OF COURSE YOU DAMN FOOLS

I haven't been on ATS much lately as I was getting tired of trolls and naysayers on damn conspiracy forum but as I can see not much as changed. The kool-aid is stronger than ever. Sleep away!

Well said.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: calihan_12

Serpents on a wedding band symbolize the eternal union of marriage. Snakes represent eternity, transcendence of time. There's nothing suspicious about this...it is simply a symbol of eternal love on a wedding band.

That's nice. Too bad he's been wearing the ring since before he was married or knew Michelle... So it means otherwise.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: calihan_12
Hi. I've had this thought in my mind for a while and I'm surprised I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere before. Obama's wedding ring features a serpent design. While searching for serpent hieroglyphs I came across the images of Apep, the Egyptian serpent God of evil, chaos, and destruction. Here's a quick description:

Names: Apep, Apothis, Apophisis, Apepi or Aapep.
Titles: "Serpent of the Nile", the "Evil Lizard", "He who spits", "The Destroyer" and the "Eater-up of Souls". Apep was the original "He Who Must Not Be Named"
Role: The function of this ancient evil god is described as being the god of chaos and destruction
Function: As the god of chaos and destruction he threatened world and divine order and attempted to prevent Ra from bringing the sun into the sky. Status: He was associated with the deep, dark waters of the Underworld and was immortal

The imagery of Apep is almost identical to the imagery on Obama's ring. Not to mention it looks like it was handmade in the fires of Mordor.

Here are some links to images of Apep:
gnosticwarrior.com...
upload.wikimedia.org...
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...
www.landofpyramids.org...

And here are some links to the images of Obama's wedding ring:
www.snopes.com...
mypetjawa.mu.nu...

Thoughts?? About this... ridiculous theory? Yes, congratulations, you have just set the bar of silliness on this site a few notches lower. My wedding ring was my great-grandmother's keeper ring. My grandfather wore it all his life. And if you want a Mordor reference, it is precious to me.

You know, it's pretty easy to tell when an Obama lover comments. :sigh: Putting people down because they have different ideas than you makes you seem like a pretty boring and arrogant person.
edit on 2-9-2016 by calihan_12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Oooh, two squiggly lines stamped in a piece of metal jewelry, how deliciously EVIL.

This was well beyond a poorly concocted brain fart, OP.

Edit: Here's bonus material for more dumb. I have a hamza, a pentagram plaque and a dream catcher. Slap together a sliding scale of evilness world domination theory for me.
3, 2, 1 GO!

Whoa. I haven't seen a tropic thunder meme used since...well...2008, when that dumb movie came out. Nice try though at being funny. I appreciate the effort.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I searched brotherhood of the snake and this popped up.

It is definitely of ancient origins.

This is a good find. I think it's funny how jealous people seem when
someone makes a worthy connection to the evil that exists in this world.
Others just get scared. Fear breeds hate.

Yes it is funny, and also obnoxious. Why don't they go comment on forums about green smoothie farts or something? This is my first post since 2009 . Since when did ATS become so boring and lifeless? Has the far left taken over every damn aspect of life? Sure seems like it. Anyway thanks for your insight, nice find on the brotherhood of the snake connection
edit on 2-9-2016 by calihan_12 because: (no reason given

extra DIV

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Except it's not a wedding ring,
He's been wearing it since his trip to Pakistan in 1981
www.dcclothesline.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

here something even better, his buddy hawi shows him his likeness.

now that's something to worry about.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Oooh, two squiggly lines stamped in a piece of metal jewelry, how deliciously EVIL.

This was well beyond a poorly concocted brain fart, OP.

Edit: Here's bonus material for more dumb. I have a hamza, a pentagram plaque and a dream catcher. Slap together a sliding scale of evilness world domination theory for me.
3, 2, 1 GO!

Whoa. I haven't seen a tropic thunder meme used since...well...2008, when that dumb movie came out. Nice try though at being funny. I appreciate the effort.

So...no sinister motives wagers from you based on my oogity boogity items? Go ahead and ignore the dream catcher if it throws the Satanic element too far off, I still have a pentagram and an all-seeing eye.

No bites anyway? What a let down. Maybe I should get a ring with squiggles instead.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
I'm sorry symbology is not a word. The word you are looking for is symbolism.

My autocorrect popped up "dumb" while I was typing. I thought it was hilarious.

The study of symbols. Symbology is a word, and a real one at that. I have heard it used for many decades.

Auto correct doesn't have a complete dictionary in it. It doesn't know 100's of words.
edit on 2-9-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Theory' is a word used to describe the concept raised by the OP. Understand?

Concept now there's a word tha fits.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: reldra
Quote of removed post edited out by staff

I am well aware of what this site was created for. Denying ignorance and healthy skepticism is part of that.

I believe in chemtrails and The Mandela Effect. Two of the most maligned conspiracy theories here, other than flat Earth.I think.

So, this ring thing....no. It is not a thing.

If you believe in chemtrails and Mandela, you might as well believe this too!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Thoughts?? About this... ridiculous theory? Yes, congratulations, you have just set the bar of silliness on this site a few n pleaseotches lower. My wedding ring was my great-grandmother's keeper ring. My grandfather wore it all his life. And if you want a Mordor reference, it is precious to me.

No mention of theory.
Describe this theory you're talking about please? Otherwise your post is ridiculous.

Sounds like Mr. Obama just came out of the ATS closet as a member to me... by taking the ring of invisibility off for a minute.

I'm not that smart of a fellow but the post was very personal as well it should be if it is his ring and an heirloom at that... who wouldn't be irritated at such things? Especially after 8 years of being called the antichrist and everything else under the sun... he does have the launch codes and could have taken a shortcut you know.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Oh I know that!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Wherein one hopes pandering is just that a pander... as millionares and billionares can get by fine in a war economy while the entire infrastructure collapses in the process as jobs one is qualified for become scarce Sr. level engineers applying for draftperson jobs etc. in my own field, people maxing credit cards just to eat or keep their homes... the atrocious amount of veterans commiting suicide, I suppose the bubble is a comfy place where reality beyond ones own view point is impossible and the cash cow of investment in it is too lucrative to pass up... two 80's style corporate raiders back to back? If career politicans werent bad enough...

But for anyone that cant view or watch the video above like myself or may be sight impared with a screen reader:

From the original Dead Zone, 1983. Johnny Smith (Christopher Walken) is able to tell the future by shaking someone's hand. He grabs the hand of the shady politician Greg Stillson (Martin Sheen) who is running for Senate - and has a horrible vision of the future in which the clearly insane Stillson gets elected President and starts a nuclear war.
edit on 3-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

i wouldn't even admit to having false memory syndrome.... good for you!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My recollection of the ring, from about 6 years ago, is of black enamel Arabic script on gold. would be consistent with stanley ann dunham, loretta fuddy (the birth cert) and valerie jarrett being Subud cult members. didnt mean to interject the mandela effect, that is just my memory. will look it up.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57
My recollection of the ring, from about 6 years ago, is of black enamel Arabic script on gold.

Your memory fails you again, there was no black enamel, there is no Arabic script....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
Here ya go..
islamic4studies.blogspot.com...
maybe the black was an overlay to create the muslim statement, there is no god but allah...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57
Here ya go..
islamic4studies.blogspot.com...
maybe the black was an overlay to create the muslim statement, there is no god but allah...

How about a non blurry photo of his ring?

www.snopes.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Snopes is as reliable as a rubber crutch. searched snopes for wtc 7, wtc demolition, jfk assassination...nada . then in hot news..why hillary is healthy, healthy...just those stupid conspiratards saying she is hacking her lungs out. Go look.
My point, that there were black arabic characters hidden in the snaky squiggles still stands, and to dispute it one needs to place the arabic characters on the gold squiggles in before and after jpegs.
I am neutral on the outcome, but find the arabic and muslim background of Obama interesting in this context. His mom enrolled him in a madrassa at 9 or so....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join