It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sinister symbolism of Obama's wedding ring

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Yes, but pigs eat snakes.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

*Point previously made by another member*
edit on 2-9-2016 by AMNicks because: Repeating other members points

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Screw the ring, the last 7 years of destruction to the United States is proof enough for me.
Just look at the evil __________ it's attached to.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: Monger

It's interesting how you can get as conspiratorial as you want in regards to people on the right, but the second somebody mentioned something conspiratorial about the man God Obama, everybody is up in arms.

Yeah it's what I've experienced for years now from the far left which is what turned me away from being a liberal. Apparently no one can have a thought unless it fits their view

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Screw the ring, the last 7 years of destruction to the United States is proof enough for me.

So, in other words, screw the topic of the thread, let's bash Obama?

Good enough, Gryph out.

link   

Good enough, Gryph out.

link   

Good enough, Gryph out.

link   

Good enough, Gryph out.

link   

Good enough, Gryph out.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
it does look Egyptian

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: Monger

It's interesting how you can get as conspiratorial as you want in regards to people on the right, but the second somebody mentioned something conspiratorial about the man God Obama, everybody is up in arms.

By any objective standard the right traffics in far more conspiracies about Obama and the Democrats than the other way around.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: calihan_12

In the first image of the ring, the snake near the top appears to have a gash in it, like he gave someone an upper-cut in his/her front teeth (I hope it was Hillary :-).

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
People should learn to live a lot more by the sentence :

''If you have nothing good to say about it, just shut up''

Damn those naysayers that add nothing positive, boasting their ego's through the perpetuation of the cult of ignorance.
Maybe you've been victims of the Mandela effect but, this might be a reminder, the elite looove symbolism. Does Obama's ring have any occult symbolism attached to it? OF COURSE YOU DAMN FOOLS

I haven't been on ATS much lately as I was getting tired of trolls and naysayers on damn conspiracy forum but as I can see not much as changed. The kool-aid is stronger than ever. Sleep away!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I searched brotherhood of the snake and this popped up.

It is definitely of ancient origins.

This is a good find. I think it's funny how jealous people seem when
someone makes a worthy connection to the evil that exists in this world.
Others just get scared. Fear breeds hate.
edit on Rpm90216v44201600000035 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: calihan_12
Hi. I've had this thought in my mind for a while and I'm surprised I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere before. Obama's wedding ring features a serpent design. While searching for serpent hieroglyphs I came across the images of Apep, the Egyptian serpent God of evil, chaos, and destruction. Here's a quick description:

Names: Apep, Apothis, Apophisis, Apepi or Aapep.
Titles: "Serpent of the Nile", the "Evil Lizard", "He who spits", "The Destroyer" and the "Eater-up of Souls". Apep was the original "He Who Must Not Be Named"
Role: The function of this ancient evil god is described as being the god of chaos and destruction
Function: As the god of chaos and destruction he threatened world and divine order and attempted to prevent Ra from bringing the sun into the sky. Status: He was associated with the deep, dark waters of the Underworld and was immortal

The imagery of Apep is almost identical to the imagery on Obama's ring. Not to mention it looks like it was handmade in the fires of Mordor.

Here are some links to images of Apep:
gnosticwarrior.com...
upload.wikimedia.org...
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...
www.landofpyramids.org...

And here are some links to the images of Obama's wedding ring:
www.snopes.com...
mypetjawa.mu.nu...

Thoughts?? About this... ridiculous theory? Yes, congratulations, you have just set the bar of silliness on this site a few notches lower. My wedding ring was my great-grandmother's keeper ring. My grandfather wore it all his life. And if you want a Mordor reference, it is precious to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Thoughts?? About this... ridiculous theory? Yes, congratulations, you have just set the bar of silliness on this site a few n pleaseotches lower. My wedding ring was my great-grandmother's keeper ring. My grandfather wore it all his life. And if you want a Mordor reference, it is precious to me.

No mention of theory.
Describe this theory you're talking about please? Otherwise your post is ridiculous.
edit on Rpm90216v52201600000035 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Thoughts?? About this... ridiculous theory? Yes, congratulations, you have just set the bar of silliness on this site a few n pleaseotches lower. My wedding ring was my great-grandmother's keeper ring. My grandfather wore it all his life. And if you want a Mordor reference, it is precious to me.

No mention of theory.
Describe this theory you're talking about please? Otherwise your post is ridiculous.

'Theory' is a word used to describe the concept raised by the OP. Understand?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Oooh, two squiggly lines stamped in a piece of metal jewelry, how deliciously EVIL.

This was well beyond a poorly concocted brain fart, OP.

Edit: Here's bonus material for more dumb. I have a hamza, a pentagram plaque and a dream catcher. Slap together a sliding scale of evilness world domination theory for me.
3, 2, 1 GO!
edit on 9/2/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Serpents on a wedding band symbolize the eternal union of marriage. Snakes represent eternity, transcendence of time. There's nothing suspicious about this...it is simply a symbol of eternal love on a wedding band.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This country has been built on Roman and Egyptian symbolism since its inception. And this ring surprises you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join