It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sinister symbolism of Obama's wedding ring

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hi. I've had this thought in my mind for a while and I'm surprised I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere before. Obama's wedding ring features a serpent design. While searching for serpent hieroglyphs I came across the images of Apep, the Egyptian serpent God of evil, chaos, and destruction. Here's a quick description:

Names: Apep, Apothis, Apophisis, Apepi or Aapep.
Titles: "Serpent of the Nile", the "Evil Lizard", "He who spits", "The Destroyer" and the "Eater-up of Souls". Apep was the original "He Who Must Not Be Named"
Role: The function of this ancient evil god is described as being the god of chaos and destruction
Function: As the god of chaos and destruction he threatened world and divine order and attempted to prevent Ra from bringing the sun into the sky. Status: He was associated with the deep, dark waters of the Underworld and was immortal

The imagery of Apep is almost identical to the imagery on Obama's ring. Not to mention it looks like it was handmade in the fires of Mordor.

Here are some links to images of Apep:
gnosticwarrior.com...
upload.wikimedia.org...
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...
www.landofpyramids.org...

And here are some links to the images of Obama's wedding ring:
www.snopes.com...
mypetjawa.mu.nu...

Thoughts??

edit on 2-9-2016 by calihan_12 because: Missed a period.

edit on 2-9-2016 by calihan_12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
OMG Oh-noes, eek

K~

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: calihan_12

The imagery of Apep is almost identical to the imagery on Obama's ring. Not to mention it looks like it was handmade in the fires of Mordor.

One ring to rule them all.......?

S&F

Creepy to say the least and I hope some folks with knowledge pop in to see this and drop some wisdom.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Jesus Christ, ATS.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm sorry symbology is not a word. The word you are looking for is symbolism.

My autocorrect popped up "dumb" while I was typing. I thought it was hilarious.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

Symbology is a word. I just used it incorrectly here as I was typing without thinking of the correct wording. Not sure why that's an issue anyway...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
And 7 people flagged this. I will let you in on the conspiracy.

Come Close. Shhhh....

Closer.....

THE OP IS A NUT OR MESSING WITH YOU!
edit on 2-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Looks like an old Nazi SS ring.
Made out of some poor innocent
bastards tooth fillings.

I guess I'll have to kill
two serpents to balance
that nonsense out.

"That's how it works". (copyright Wildmanimal)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Sounds right to me.

(post by calihan_12 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: calihan_12
a reply to: reldra
Quote of removed post edited out by staff

I am well aware of what this site was created for. Denying ignorance and healthy skepticism is part of that.

I believe in chemtrails and The Mandela Effect. Two of the most maligned conspiracy theories here, other than flat Earth.I think.

So, this ring thing....no. It is not a thing.

edit on 9/2/16 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

And who are you to distinguish what is worthy of being discussed? You sound like a typical arrogant liberal though, so I suppose I'm not all that surprised by your response. How dare I question your beloved president..

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

And who are you to distinguish what is worthy of being discussed? You sound like a typical arrogant liberal though, so I suppose I'm not all that surprised by your response. How dare I question your beloved president..

If you questioned someone else's ring that way, I would say the same thing. This is not a thing.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Hm, again, I'm rather confused as to why you are on a site like this if the only things you think are worthy of discussion are chemtrails and the Mandela effect. I'm pretty sure it IS a thing for people who believe Obama is A. The antichrist or B. Just an evil bastard.

Considering the fact that this is our president and it's a very bizarre ring, a "wedding" ring that he's worn since college, before he was married, I believe it's a valid argument

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

Boondock Saints ? lol

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Not a very good anti Christ though is he?.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Hm, again, I'm rather confused as to why you are on a site like this if the only things you think are worthy of discussion are chemtrails and the Mandela effect. I'm pretty sure it IS a thing for people who believe Obama is A. The antichrist or B. Just an evil bastard.

I didn't say that. I used those as examples as what are considered 'far out' that I believe in.

Sane people will KNOW Obama is not the antichrist nor will he wear rings with Satanic meaning. If you want to consider that, maybe GLP or BIN are more your style.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

There are many details about Obama that don't add up. Many. I could make a list of hundreds of observations but it would take a long time and I'm simply not in the mood. I do believe he has an evil agenda though, anti Christ or not.

(post by reldra removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I thought snakes generally had heads? Maybe it's one of those Headless Kenyan Snakes of Southern Sri Lanka. Or a squiggle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join