It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With just 70 days till election, Hillary hire’s former Trump ghost writer and psychology experts.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yeah he talks to anyone who will listen. He's whorish that way. She's preparing in every way possible. She's doing her homework. What is she not doing??? Going on trips out of the country when she's supposed to be getting ready for a debate.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JAY1980

I thought she was a great debater.

Have you actually watched Hillary debate? There is a reason she hasn't held a press conference in 200+ days.
It's one of the primary reasons she lost in 2008 and 2012. Made a total fool of herself.

I said it because that's all I hear from the Hillary sycophants, that's she's such a great debater. I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. Although I failed to see the superiority in '08 when she debated Obama, or even against a 74 year old curmudgeon this go around.

Damned if she does - - Damned if she doesn't.

This is all getting really boring.

You're so bored, yet you come here. Your life must be as exciting as a melting glacier.

Yes, I'm getting really bored with what's acceptable for Hillary to do and not do.

Trumpster's can sure dish it out - - but, when it comes back on them. They cry foul.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's pretty much been her campaign so far. Every commercial I've seen for her has been about what Trump says. I've yet to see one single thing about her stance on anything. You almost have to go out of your way to find it. So, I did! She wants to repeal the Hyde Act... so get ready to pay for everyone's abortions!

Exactly. I live here in PA and all her adds have been about how bad a president Trump would be. Instead of touting her supposed extensive record, and what she'll do to improve this country, all she talks about is the other candidate. I guess her strategy is to divert from her own record levels of unfavorability.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

He will be drugged up anyway. His handlers aren't about to let the kraken on stage.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You think she's scared ...some other guy said it too.

Let me tell you, she is fearless. She's smart, she's prepared. What she is not....is scared.
Plus...
She does have those polls to boost her self esteem. She has the knowledge that she's turning red states blue.

Donny has those things to think about too. What a burden. He's starting with a Y U G E handicap.

Plus the Pres. Of Mexico is telling him what he can do with that wall right now so he will have his first diplomatic failure fresh on his mind.

Yeah it's gonna be great.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99

That's pretty much been her campaign so far. Every commercial I've seen for her has been about what Trump says. I've yet to see one single thing about her stance on anything. You almost have to go out of your way to find it. So, I did! She wants to repeal the Hyde Act... so get ready to pay for everyone's abortions!

Exactly. I live here in PA and all her adds have been about how bad a president Trump would be. Instead of touting her supposed extensive record, and what she'll do to improve this country, all she talks about is the other candidate. I guess her strategy is to divert from her own record levels of unfavorability.

And Trump's ads have been what?

Guess Hillary must be held to a different standard.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I think she is wisely planning to do both. She wants to remain calm and I flustered by anything he says while lobbing her own "one liners " in tweet-able bites. She wants to be able to take him down on any and all fronts because that's what it means to be prepared.

I don't know if she will accomplish this, and I don't know if some new "scandal" is preparing to drop right before the debates that might throw her off-balance.

I'm guessing Trump is going to have a more linear line of attack, and he will assume he can unsettle her with his usual tactics and vague pronouncements while shouting " lies" and Crooked over her every word. He will try to dominate by force and intimidation moreso than wonky detailed policy stuff. That stuff is complicated and has details that will go unheard. Sound bites baby, are where it's at.

AB
edit on 31-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

And his numbers went down after every debate. He really can't afford that. And that's his problem...he can't buy his way with this.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

the public is painstakingly fully aware of every tiny misdeed .

Tiny? TINY? T I N Y? Did you just call HER misdeeds TINY?

Wow, I wish I lived in your world my friend.

Dorian Soran v2.0
edit on 31-8-2016 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Exactly. There's a reason for the batting cage too.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

When did anyone ever see her lose her cool? She's had thirty years behind the republican eight ball and she's done just fine.

Of course she needs a bit more prep with Trump because his is a crazy eight ball.
(He shakes it to make important decisions. )

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
She does have those polls to boost her self esteem.

Ya, she's really stomping him in the polls.

As of today:

Poll Shows Hillary Catching Up To Trump In Key Area — UNFAVORABLES

Though Hillary Clinton has seen her lead over Donald Trump shrink over the past week, she is making gains in one key area: unpopularity.

The latest data from ABC and the Washington Post show that 56 percent of surveyed adults viewed the former secretary of state unfavorably,her high-mark for the 2016 election cycle.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be great to have candidates debate issues instead of contemplating how to best get under the others skin? I am not saying bringing up each others past failures shouldn't be allowed, but it seems tragic that the best both sides can hope for is the other falling off the rails.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yawn. Old stuff. What America knows right now??? E MAILS E MAILS .🙌🙌 No she hasn't committed a crime, E MAILS E MAILS,🙌🙌 no she isn't being indicted, E MAILS EMAILS🙌🙌 no there's no proof of play for pay....,but, but, emails.......😥😥[
edit on 8312016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
. . . but it seems tragic that the best both sides can hope for is the other falling off the rails.

No, Hillary knows the issues. She can debate the issues.

Trump is the one who does not know the issues and is "unconventional".

She should not prepare for the opponent she is facing?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yawn. Old stuff. What America knows right now??? E MAILS E MAILS . No she hasn't committed a crime, E MAILS E MAILS, no she isn't being indicted, E MAILS EMAILS, no there's no proof of play for pay....,but, but, emails.......

Definitely getting old.

FACTS are so scary.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

She has the knowledge that she's turning red states blue.

Is that why she's pulling her ads in PA because she's losing ground?

edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

REALLY? Americans are numb ? I don't think so. Everywhere people are talking about this election. Every time I'm out there's some type of conversation or there's a tv playing cable news, or there are magazines and news papers with glaring headlines. If anything this election is more front and center in the minds of Americans than any election I can remember and I remember back to Kennedy.

How can you even think we're numb?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Well she is not acting like it. If she can argue the issues so well, why is she afraid to take legitimate questions in a press conference? Why is almost everything out of her mouth about how bad Trump is, and why do her adds reflect this?

You can pretend that she is focusing more on policy if you want, but she knows that this would be a loss. She is basically the status quo candidate, and she knows that the majority of the country is not happy with the direction it is going. So she is attacking Trump instead of discussing her record.

Stop being so partisan.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Well she is not acting like it. If she can argue the issues so well, why is she afraid to take legitimate questions in a press conference? Why is almost everything out of her mouth about how bad Trump is, and why do her adds reflect this?

You can pretend that she is focusing more on policy if you want, but she knows that this would be a loss. She is basically the status quo candidate, and she knows that the majority of the country is not happy with the direction it is going. So she is attacking Trump instead of discussing her record.

Stop being so partisan.

I didn't say she was focusing more on policy. I said she knows the issues. She has the knowledge.

It is your opinion she fears questions from a press conference. I tend to agree with her not wasting time on responding to her "swift boating".

It always amazes me, when the "Left" - - "Fights Fire With Fire" - - - they're bad.

The "Right" is under some delusion that the "Left" must "take the higher road". Screw that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join