It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With just 70 days till election, Hillary hire’s former Trump ghost writer and psychology experts.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

2012? Go back to history class good buddy.
2012 LOL...

She's a very strong debator. You haven't heard her superior knowledge of current events? Then you're simply not listening.

In 08 she lost to the first African American running for the office. I doubt she's ashamed of that. And she was appointed his highest cabinet post behind vice president. Again no shame on her.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: Indigo5

the public is painstakingly fully aware of every tiny misdeed .

Tiny? TINY? T I N Y? Did you just call HER misdeeds TINY?

Oh..Not "tiny" like Donald Trump's itty bitty fingers on those baby hands of his..

More like "tiny" in the sense that no misdeed large or small has escaped GOP freak-out over the past 4 years as they fretted over her inevitable run for POTUS.

I do fully believe that equal scrutiny applied to any politician would return equal or greater controversy.

Hell, even Chaffetz ...as he was leading the committee to investigate her emails... had his personal email on his Congressional Business card..

Things appear bigger under a political agenda microscope..or when it is the GOP doing the "investigating" and the subject is Clinton

edit on 31-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

And Jay, she let that old man play and indulge his fantasy for as long as his little heart desired. She had no problem beating him he just had a hard time accepting it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

She had a tougher opponent in 08 in Obama. Obama is much smarter than Donald Trump.
Different debate all together.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

She is absolutely crushing in PA..

She is winning in 20 of the 21 polls this year for PA.

Whatever your politics you should at least bend toward reality.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Wouldn't it be great to have candidates debate issues instead of contemplating how to best get under the others skin? I am not saying bringing up each others past failures shouldn't be allowed, but it seems tragic that the best both sides can hope for is the other falling off the rails.

It's all to capture the vote of today's electorate. 85% of people, unsophisticated and uneducated on the issues, who are only interested in reality show, Jerry Springer type of exchanges. Instead of establishment Hillary showing she is above the fray, is instead preparing to stoop to her rival's level, showing she is no different than the person she is always berating for his boorish behavior. She's backhandingly admitting his is a winning formula, which he has shown it is.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So the polls are meaningful again if they show Trump gaining?

LOL ...

Which is it? Are they stacked against him, or are they gold?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

That's all trump does. I listen to his speeches. They are full of name calling, dubious facts, conspiracy tbeories, a little policy, subject to change without notice, out right lies, more name calling etc.
She's giving him back what he dishes out.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

And what were Donalds ads about? Oh yeah he bought hats instead.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

How did appearing "above the fray" work out against Trump in the primaries?

She has to exploit his weaknesses and overcome his strengths, which amount to high-level bullying. He won't have his TelePrompTer for the nuanced discussion of what his supposed policies are, and he will have his pugnacious and over confident mouth, so she's prepared to hit and hit back.

I would wager Trump sees debates as boxing matches (or wrestling ... Ew. Maybe a cage match?) not as learned policy wonks politely bantering on policy and the other's record. So she's training for it. She is, therefore, not stupid and she's not making the mistake of underestimating his willingness to cause pain or embarrassment. No PC pansy tip toeing for him, right?

It could get messy.

AB
edit on 31-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

Tiny and ho hum..

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Trump goes off the tele-prompter, it's easy to see what an idiot he is.

This is not a partisan statement.

He speaks in empty platitudes.

He irrationally congratulates himself on accomplishments (usually, overstated).

He lies, repeats errors, blunders into blatantly STUPID mistakes, etc.

Why shouldn't she poke him. Then she can talk policy while he's screeching about how disgusting he finds it that women go to the bathroom or some such BS.

He sounds like an absolute boob.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Gaining. Not ahead. Funny man, last week polls didn't mean diddley squat. HA HA .
He had nowhere to go but up.

He's not near over taking her and he's not going to. Every dialog is saying he's going to lose. But hey let's go out for tacos kids. Mexico city anyone????

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Trump trails Clinton in the polls.

"The polls are crap. It's a conspiracy."

Trump has a bump.

"SEE, Trump is winning! He's only eight points behind in the latest polls! Hail President Trump!"

If it weren't so pathetic, it'd be hillaryous.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: avgguy

Yawn. Old stuff. What America knows right now??? E MAILS E MAILS . No she hasn't committed a crime, E MAILS E MAILS, no she isn't being indicted, E MAILS EMAILS, no there's no proof of play for pay....,but, but, emails.......

Definitely getting old.

FACTS are so scary.

That's why republicans run from them.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Gaining. Not ahead. Funny man, last week polls didn't mean diddley squat. HA HA .
He had nowhere to go but up.

He's not near over taking her and he's not going to. Every dialog is saying he's going to lose. But hey let's go out for tacos kids. Mexico city anyone????

Hillary spiked after her convention. A drop is usually expected. She didn't drop.

Now she's dropping a little, which was expected much sooner.

It does not mean Trump is gaining.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Nope. She's pulling ads because she has Pennsylvania all sew up. I expect her to pull out of Virginia soon too.

She will heat things up in Ohio & Arizona most likely.

Trump is planning a rally in N.Y.. Lol Blue blue N.Y.

Hillary is skipping rallies and tv ads in Kentucky.They will vote republican that's a given And she's skipping them in NY because they are already voting democrat. That's a given too.

See the way that goes. You don't rally where your supporters are. That fills seats but doesn't expand your base. You also don't rally in states where you don't stand a chance because that's a waste of money

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Bottom line..

Hillary's strength is policy details and general knowledge of the world.

Trump's strength is pandering to his audience emotionally and bullying people on stage (insults).

Hillary is employing psychologists and trump biographers to prepare and practice for the kinds of attacks Trump will employ, honing her responses on everything he might come at her with personally or scandal-wise and the manner in which he will come at her with it.

Trump is not brushing up on policy and world affairs..His opinion is that he got through the primaries without needing to learn all of that and he believes in his bravado appeal being his winning strength.

So from a pure preparatory perspective...Hillary is prepping around her weakness and Trumps strength.

Trump is not prepping around his weakness and Hillary's strength...policy and knowledge.

And his strength is built for the right wing, not general audience..

I see face-plant for Trump. He might even skip the 2nd two debates.

edit on 31-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yawn. Old stuff. What America knows right now??? E MAILS E MAILS . No she hasn't committed a crime, E MAILS E MAILS, no she isn't being indicted, E MAILS EMAILS, no there's no proof of play for pay....,but, but, emails.......

Definitely getting old.

FACTS are so scary.

I was a Republican. Went into my first political online forum as a Republican.

I know Republicans. Blowhard Trump is pretty typical from my experience, although he lacks any political knowledge.

They tend to be aggressive from the start to try to get the upper "controlling" hand.

And they browbeat any non-Republican who tries to do the same.

edit on 31-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Definitely getting old.

FACTS are so scary.

I was a Republican. Went into my first political online forum as a Republican.

I know Republicans. Blowhard Trump is pretty typical from my experience, although he lacks any political knowledge.

I have family and close friends who are republicans. We have good, if sometimes uncomfortable, debates around the issues. We trade reasons for our thinking and discuss all kinds of policy.

Trump is not that. He is more like the drunk at the end of the bar shouting at the television.
"Damn Mesicens! We need a buil a wall!!!'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join