It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With just 70 days till election, Hillary hire’s former Trump ghost writer and psychology experts.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

And the other 15% are on ATS right?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Funny how you have it that his level is one she has to stoop to. That's telling.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Funny how you have it that his level is one she has to stoop to. That's telling.

Can you tell me where I said that he's taken the high-road in his discourse? I'll wait while you find my comments attesting to that.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The rules are stricter for presidential debates too. He will be reigned in quickly. Then of course he'll lash out at the mod and spend the next week tweeting about him/ her. While claiming the debate was rigged.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Grambler

Instead of establishment Hillary showing she is above the fray, is instead preparing to stoop to her rival's level, showing she is no different than the person she is always berating for his boorish behavior..
edit on 8312016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Every time I'm out there's some type of conversation or there's a tv playing cable news, or there are magazines and news papers with glaring headlines.

Really, the main stream 'glares' at you?

How can you even think we're numb?

You watch TV news?

Numb and dumb.
edit on 31-8-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah I don't have access to the amazing think tanks that you get your news from. I guess we're not all that lucky.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I haven't seen a Trump ad. Have you? He's spent much much less on that sort of thing. I guess they're both banking on how despicable the other is.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

No way! The card he gives to any ol' prick doesn't have his official .gov email. Shocking!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You said she's preparing to stoop to her rivals level

[It's all to capture the vote of today's electorate. 85% of people, unsophisticated and uneducated on the issues, who are only interested in reality show, Jerry Springer type of exchanges. Instead of establishment Hillary showing she is above the fray, is instead preparing to stoop to her rival's level, showing she is no different than the person she is always berating for his boorish behavior. She's backhandingly admitting his is a winning formula, which he has shown it is]

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I didn't say the media glares at me. WTF is that about? I said glaring headlines. Don't you know what that means?

Oh and about the tv news I said when I was out. Restaurants have tv s .

Sure go ahead... you judge me.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You said she's preparing to stoop to her rivals level.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:16 PM quote reply

It's all to capture the vote of today's electorate. 85% of people, unsophisticated and uneducated on the issues, who are only interested in reality show, Jerry Springer type of exchanges. Instead of establishment Hillary showing she is above the fray, is instead preparing to stoop to her rival's level, showing she is no different than the person she is always berating for his boorish behavior. She's backhandingly admitting his is a winning formula, which he has shown it is

Yes, exactly right. She will stoop to his level. I admit he operates on that level, I've never said he hasn't. So, what's your point? She's supposed to be the cagey veteran & career establishment politician, so I would expect her to act on a higher level.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Ok you admit he operates at a level she has to stoop to. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I didn't say the media glares at me. WTF is that about? I said glaring headlines. Don't you know what that means?

Oh and about the tv news I said when I was out. Restaurants have tv s .
Sure go ahead... you judge me.

Not you, its the TV peoples fault.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I expect her to be ready for anything.. .

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Ok let's pretend you didn't say because I watch tv news I'm numb AND dumb.
Shoo.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ok let's pretend you didn't say because I watch tv news I'm numb AND dumb.
Shoo.

I don't blame you for watching as much as I do they for the 'programming' of minds.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: Annee

I haven't seen a Trump ad. Have you?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: avgguy

Yawn. Old stuff. What America knows right now??? E MAILS E MAILS . No she hasn't committed a crime, E MAILS E MAILS, no she isn't being indicted, E MAILS EMAILS, no there's no proof of play for pay....,but, but, emails.......

Definitely getting old.

FACTS are so scary.

That's why republicans run from them.

I was a Republican. Went into my first political online forum as a Republican.

I know Republicans. Blowhard Trump is pretty typical from my experience, although he lacks any political knowledge.

I have family and close friends who are republicans. We have good, if sometimes uncomfortable, debates around the issues. We trade reasons for our thinking and discuss all kinds of policy.

Trump is not that. He is more like the drunk at the end of the bar shouting at the television.
"Damn Mesicens! We need a buil a wall!!!'

Trump is the part where aggression tries to get the controlling hand from the start. Republicans have an "I'm right, you're wrong" attitude right out of the starting gate.

But, as I said, he lacks any political knowledge. So, after the initial "chest beating", he has nothing. There is no debate of issues. There is no reason - - - other then he's a Big Shot Bully.

Real politics does have different ways of looking at issues. Those can be debated.

edit on 31-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

You said she's preparing to stoop to her rivals level.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:16 PM quote reply

It's all to capture the vote of today's electorate. 85% of people, unsophisticated and uneducated on the issues, who are only interested in reality show, Jerry Springer type of exchanges. Instead of establishment Hillary showing she is above the fray, is instead preparing to stoop to her rival's level, showing she is no different than the person she is always berating for his boorish behavior. She's backhandingly admitting his is a winning formula, which he has shown it is

Yes, exactly right. She will stoop to his level. I admit he operates on that level, I've never said he hasn't. So, what's your point? She's supposed to be the cagey veteran & career establishment politician, so I would expect her to act on a higher level.

I've always experienced this attitude from Republicans.

Anytime someone on the Left - - acts in a way Republicans do - - they chastise them for not staying with their own principles.

Pretty funny and ridiculous IMO.

So, "Fighting Fire with Fire" - - - is stooping to the level of the opponent?

Now there's some MIND MANIPULATION - - I'm not buying.

edit on 31-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join