It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is disgusting.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1
This is on the front page of CNN
www.cnn.com...

CNN is nothing but a propaganda mouthpiece. This is absolutely blatant propaganda.

So, you're saying the Assad regime ISN'T dropping barrel bombs on civilians?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee
Did you read the article I linked?

Did you read what the article is?

It's a lecture series.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Aristotelian1
We have some die-hard CNN fans on here, folks.

CNN is like a spring board of topics to follow up on.

CNN doesn't say much of anything.

For me the page format is easy to read - - that's it. Has nothing to do with content - - cuz there really isn't much.

Yet another denial of obvious facts,what a surprise.If your saying CNN isn't now a bias,political weapon then go back to sleep.I remember when same network was a refreshing,breaking news,APOLITICAL member of the 4th estate.Now as they sold out to leftists,their simply crappie propaganda.

Matter of opinion, I guess.

Compared to FOX, anything is Left.

For me CNN posts blips of news/information - - - and if you want more in-depth info you have to search elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Why is this news?

If it's a media outlet on cable or a media outlet being sponsored in anyway, it's most likely one sided towards the views of those giving them money. That's how media has worked for a while now.

You can barely use these media outlets for the weather and current events if you stay long enough for the opinions you've watched too much which is not long at all. They've built these networks to be their propaganda medium.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
CNN is obviously shilling for Hillary but lately Ive noticed several on FOX are as well. I watched Megyn Kelly the other night I could have sworn she was interviewing for CNN or MSNBC.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
CNN is pushing agenda just as RT and Fox.

Sometimes it is good to see what all news sides say to see the dirt every side have on the other.

We live in a world with 2 soulless oligarchies are fighting for control over the earth and most people do not even know what countries belong to what side. One day humanity might put all the soulless in mental institutions where they belong. All the banksters and politicians and reporters who span the information in favor of personal gain.

Maybe humanity always was this insane. But now days it is clear that western countries do not hold any moral high ground when it comes to stand up for what is right instead of bending to greed.
edit on 28-8-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I believe he is "unselling" CNN.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Cnn is hot garbage, my local cable tv does a better job at reporting, I know some people don't like John Stewart, but you guys should check out is interview with old guy king, I can't remember is first name, he destroys them live.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There are no news channels. News programming is targeted to specific demographics depending on the advertising contracts.

CNN, Fox, etc. don't care about truth in reporting; all they care about is market share and profit.

What? You got something against capitalism?

Prediction....Trump and his crony's will have a yuuuuggggeeee "News" station in the very near future. I've already sent in my stringer resume and application. My degree is finally paying off.....

edit on 28-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

This is on the front page of CNN
www.cnn.com...

CNN is nothing but a propaganda mouthpiece. This is absolutely blatant propaganda. Are the powers that be preparing to ramp up military activity in Syria? Is this just a distraction to mask some other activity? I'll let you come to your own conclusions; here's mine. CNN is nothing but a sold out mouthpiece for the powers that be. Don't waste your time with it. I certainly won't be wasting mine.

..snipped..
edit on Sun Aug 28 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

Absolutely, I’ve always--tongue in cheek--called CNN, the CIA News Network, and that seems to be the case

This story is by the infamous the "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights"

I wrote an OP on this bogus group almost a year ago and revealed it is a one man operation run by MI6.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

CNN has no verifiable way of confirming this propaganda

edit on 28-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

CNN is top of the ice-cream, but all to the bottom is dread and rotten filth. I personally get most of valuable info from old books. Yeah, it old dated, but still has style.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Right now, CNN is running an hour long special entitled "Hillary Clinton - Unfinished Business". It's describing all the things Hillary has set out to accomplish the last 30 years, but there's nothing describing what she's actually done. But in typical CNN (Clinton News Network) style, they're making an empty pantsuit look good.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
CNN has returned to bashing Trump while supporting Hillary. Today they're reporting that most people expect Hillary to win the first Trump vs Clinton debate.

Ref: www.cnn.com...

This renewed bashing by CNN should help Trump increase his lead over Hillary, just like it did before July.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN has returned to bashing Trump while supporting Hillary. Today they're reporting that most people expect Hillary to win the first Trump vs Clinton debate.

Ref: www.cnn.com...

This renewed bashing by CNN should help Trump increase his lead over Hillary, just like it did before July.

Just to be fair, I trash Fox as much as CNN. I always thought Hannity was bad, which he is. But Don Lemon of CNN is the worst.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"Right now, CNN is running an hour long special entitled "Hillary Clinton - Unfinished Business". It's describing all the things Hillary has set out to accomplish the last 30 years, but there's nothing describing what she's actually done. But in typical CNN (Clinton News Network) style, they're making an empty pantsuit look good."

Gross
edit on 8/9/2016 by chris_stibrany because: no quote

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
September 20, 2016

Tonight, I'm adding the ABC Network to the basket of deplorable networks. The NightLine show this evening focused on the Syrian refugee problem.

It showed drowned adult and children refugees, followed by Syrian children learning in U.S. schools, and parents working jobs here in the U.S.. and integrating successfully into society. They were all so thankful to President Obama.

The show neared conclusion by showing some Donald Trump speech excerpts were he said, "All refugees have to go back!". Also briefly showing these huge, bearded, potbelly protestors yelling, "We don't know which ones are good or bad. They all have to go back!"

I knew Jimmy Kimmel was Anti-Trump. But now I see it's the entire ABC Network. Since ABC and ESPN are owned by Disney, it's reasonable to assume that all of them are Trump bashers.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
CNN is disgusting!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
CNN is pro-Clinton, but after declaring her the winner of the debate last night, all they're talking about today is Donald Trump..just like before the debate. You'd think that they'd be talking about the wonderful, stupendous improvements Hillary will bring to America after she's President! Especially since CNN has already crowned her azz*.

*A phrase from one of my favorite Football Coach post-game press conferences.
Ref: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
CNN is disgusting!

CNN is guilty of the very thing that they're criticizing Donald Trump for!
Ref: www.abovetopsecret.com...

They're now lower on the totem pole than the National Enquirer. The N.E. does a better job of reporting and getting scoops. CNN is now worse than a tabloid.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish
I don't think CNN even cares that Hurricane Matthew has killed 17 people in this country.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join