It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

CNN is disgusting.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

The OP is right. CNN is establishment media meaning Zionist, Neocon, CIA, traditional political and elite powers.

CNN is basically equivalent to the RT channel of the Russian government.

Its unofficial, official US government propaganda

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
October 30, 2016

Now that Hillary's candidacy is being threatened by a renewed criminal investigation, CNN (of all people!) is warning it's viewers and visitors to be on the lookout for FAKE NEWS SITES!

Story: money.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I see that CNN is still helping Trump by bashing him..even as votes are being cast. Excellent!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Who is the CNN host who looks like he's CONSTIPATED when people say nice things about Donald Trump. He's interviewing a Presidential historian right now who's saying that Donald Trump has all the attributes of the GREAT Presidents since the 1940's.

This host has curly dark hair, with 10 horizontal lines across his forehead when he does that constipated frown. It's plastered on his face right now, LOL. (Wed 11.23.2016 @ 8:25pm CST)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Why is this blatant propaganda?

Seriously....You are arguing they tell the truth......?...

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My wife asked me to look at her I-Phone because the last update made her battery drain faster. It was easy to see what had happened.

CNN has apparently partnered with APPPLE to push out what it thinks are News Headlines... several times a day. Which company is scummier.. CNN or APPLE?

At any rate, I had to dig deep into the I-phone settings to disable this CNN intrusion. I hope Google/Android never stoop that low.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This entire thread is ridiculous on several levels. All you right wingers need to STFU with the CNN propaganda talk. Seriously, you dolts have been watching Fox News for the last 20 years and is 100% the reason why many of you are completely out of touch with reality. You have no grounds to complain about CNN when you subject yourself to something much worse than anything that MSNBC or CNN could ever dish out.

Kettle = black

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

CNN was built on disgusting.

I wonder if they will pull out that 'the end of the world' video they made as the last thing they show before War explodes world wide, do you remember it?

That's the Video they need to play on the day CNN is cremated and laid to rest.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

You tell'em buster! Start a thread to let the world know how disgusting Fox News is, since you feel so strongly about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
SPREAD THE WORD!

Friday (Inauguration Day) January 20, 2017 is BOYCOTT CNN DAY.

The network is hyping how GREAT its inauguration coverage will be. In reality 80% of it will be anti-Trump/anti-American.

SPREAD THE WORD!

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It's like this. The CIA is just a fundraising arm for the shadow government, CNN is a front for the CIA and Fox is controlled opposition to CNN.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
It's like this. The CIA is just a fundraising arm for the shadow government, CNN is a front for the CIA and Fox is controlled opposition to CNN.

Well then, the prudent thing to do is to get rid of anti-American CNN. WikiLeaks has a lawsuit against the network. CNN has received the "Least Trustworthy Network" designation.

We the public can do our part to make CNN weaker by not watching, and by not buying products that they advertise. Then letting the advertisers know that we're not buying, and WHY.

The consumer can do a lot of damage before Donald Trump's administration delivers the final blow to CNN. It will be a huge win for America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join