It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Warning for 2016 Bigger than 9/11. WW3. Gematria Encoding

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I understand you are trying to have a good debate but you haven't done enough of your own research while jumping to things. I know it is party my fault for not making the thread more detailed. I am still pretty new here, but it's people like this that scare other people away from posting really interesting stories. I want to hear other people's stories and points of view without being attacked like crazy.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

If that question offended you, I'm sorry. If it's against forum rules, my bad. Thought it was a pretty harmless questions since you're anonymous after all...it was a serious question. Your post struck me as one not based in reality...at least least not as I see it, anyway. Many mentally ill people are under the impression that they are the subject of some conspiracy, it's fairly common.

As to my original question why call them "The Wall Marts" and cite the supposed links to the words "Target" partial jumbling the letters to come up with...whatever the phase was "Wal Mart = Mart law" ... that sounds like a delusional deduction. Besides which, what benefit would this play on words have to the military?

Also "Illuminati = Illumi-not-I = Not Illuminated" ... the original word isn't even in English. Again connecting something that cannot be connected.
edit on 8/29/2016 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

EDIT:
Another point

The Walmarts work with the department of homeland security now. They have huge amounts of space that could be utilized by the military in a STHF scenario.
... since the military will be able to do pretty much whatever they want under marital law make any deal with Walmart needless? Beside which these Canadian Walmart stores will not be subject to US marital law...or will they?
edit on 8/29/2016 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenixxx

This is the guys youtube about oct 8
www.youtube.com...

He is umm.. quite the character, but a good speaker. You may or may not like him but he seems genuinely nice.
edit on 29-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The zero point energy field is COMMON sense Lol sorry.

You just said it was hidden from us and not taught in most schools which is why I asked what schools taught it.

I guess you have no answer.

No building has fallen at free fall speed that was not a demolition. It just DOESN'T happen

OK, whatever you say.

Its just common knowledge from actual architects and engineers. Check out the AE for 9/11 truth website.

What for, I have checked it out when I was researching 9/11 and the conspiracy theories surround it.

How many actual architects and engineers don't agree with what AE for 9/11 truth are pushing?

Have you researched what other engineers have said or just what the 9/11 truth movements have said?

Revelation 12:4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. "The common assertion seems reasonable that if Jesus "began his ministry" when he "was about thirty years of age" (Luke 3:23) and engaged in a three-year ministry (John mentions three Passovers, and there might have been a fourth one), then he was 33 years old at the time of his death"

And in the same book it said the heavens and earth were created in 6 days.

Why are some parts taken as literal and other part as metaphorical?

Why is the bible accepted as a historical document by some? Is it faith?

I 'm really curious as to what you said to the other poster, about being scared what their country has done.

any answer on that one?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

I totally understand why you might think that. It is a very wide topic and my post may have been a bit "rushed" I now regret adding much more details to it before the wolves came in here
Next time I ill be sure to get it way more detailed haha.

I meant "Walmart". I know I rushed the thread, made it late at night. It's just because they think we are stupid. When you buy at Walmart you send jobs over sea's and increases the likely hood we might need martial law if either china or America collapsed. We have lost so many production jobs that people are having a hard time finding work besides part time jobs. I think they like to put things in our face, sort of a way of saying see! we warned you! So now it's our fault martial law is coming because we were buying from them.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I understand you are trying to have a good debate but you haven't done enough of your own research while jumping to things.

How could you possibly know what and how much research another poster has done?

Could readers maybe jump on things because they actually have done research, extensive research, researching multiple sides of things discussed here on ATS?

I want to hear other people's stories and points of view without being attacked like crazy.

This is whats being posted in your thread, people's points of view about what you have shared.

Some agree others don't.

Others point out that your approach mirrors that of many before you which a majority of have been unstable people, manipulated into thinking they have awoken and are here to share their enlightening tale, most seem to have one thing in common, they have been researching Youtube videos and conspiracy sites.

Its quite easy to create unbalance in your own mind when your research is unbalanced.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I don't know exactly which schools might teach it but I am guessing it is probably very high level university or secret schools/cults/high level military. Not meant for the average person to know because of potential dangers of someone making weapons from it.

The bible is tricky to interpret, Like how they say "stars will fall from the sky" we all know that is "technically" not true, it comes from a limited technical understanding. They are trying to describe things with less words than we have today. It is still being truthful but the understanding is limited.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
True I can't change other peoples point of view for example when I said the construction began in 1968. I had 2 or 3 people give totally different dates that aren't totally wrong but technically speaking the "erection" of the tower's did begin in 1968. People like to just jump to concussions without really looking into it because they don't want to believe it. I get it, it is your point of view but we could be talking about a massive conspiracy of murder, and potentially a future event that might murder millions more. It shouldn't just be thrown to the side like its nothing.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If the fallen angels really do exist in our realm as extra terrestrials and have physical bodies like we do. Chances are they will need craft to travel and chances are they will be highly intelligent. Ufo's often look like stars at a distance so what the average shepard/priest back then thought was stars was might actually be space craft.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I haven't finished reading yet, but I had a dream few months ago that the world was ending and I see a few similarities to your dream!!!

I was in front of the church I used to go when I was a kid, and then I heard car-crashings on the street, like they all were shutdown at the same time... I saw meteors falling from the skies and a few people singing and laughing on the street saying "the day has finally come", and I remember very cleary I saw a car in the middle of the street with a family inside and all the kids had gift presents on their hands, and when I woke up and tried to understand this, I realized it probably was Children's Day (which in Brazil is 12 October), and since that I have a strong feeling something is going to occur this October...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Incredible, that's like the 4th or 5th person now describing similar events in October between the 8th and 31st. I really appreciate your post. I see it is your first post too. This is exactly what I am talking about how there is so many people with great stories that might lurking but afraid to post because of all the "wolves" on here. Thank you for the post, very interesting!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I'll add this. People don’t realize that the millennium was not in 2000.

It was in 2001.

The editors of Scientific American offer this explanation:

Years in the most popular calendar used today, the Gregorian calendar, are counted from the year A.D.1. There was no year 0. Before A.D.1 came the year B.C.1. Thus, the first century ran for 100 years from A.D.1 until the end of A.D. 100; the first millennium, from A.D.1 until the end of A.D. 1000; and so the current millennium will not end until December 31, A.D. 2000.
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Very interesting, thanks for the post.

Just ran across this article too(might be a month or 2 old). DHS is purchasing $20million worth of radiation monitors... Hmm wonder what thats about. Maybe they see a problem with the aging nuclear reactors or might know about a nuclear threat of some kind.

www.youtube.com...

www.upi.com...

freedomoutpost.com... ported-in-public-areas/

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Oh my God!
Oh my God!

I Got chills watching the back to the future movie. I seen it before but this time in the snap shot of Back to the Future II, this goes along with a dream I had last night

I had a dream of some people packing up a room and finishing something…they were leaving as if there work was done.

And I remember clearly them painting over a screen window with white paint. They actually peeled it off a bit!

I SEE THAT SCREEN IN THE BACK TO THE FUTURE TWO SNAP SHOT THEY SHOWED WITH THE TWO PINE TREES!

www.youtube.com...

At 1: 26 in BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9/11 video is the screen they painted over in white paint in the dream

Clearly in the dream they were packing up as if there work was done. And they had painted white over a picture screen.

WOW!

As soon as I seen that picture (At 1: 26) I knew that was in my dream.
www.youtube.com...

But what does it mean that they were or had been packing up and leaving?
There work was done.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Whoa, maybe what they meant by their work is done is that it lead you to this thread/video? I am a little confused.
Did you have the dream before you ever saw the movies?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
OP, how far do you live from Yellowstone?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

I live roughly 1050km north west of yellowstone. I often wondered if it could have been that but I think I am still too far. I think right on the edge of the ash cloud. In one of my aftermath dreams though... there was either 2-6 feet of ash or snow.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
Whoa, maybe what they meant by their work is done is that it lead you to this thread/video? I am a little confused.
Did you have the dream before you ever saw the movies?

I had the dream last night.

And then woke up wondering…what the f__ does that mean?

It was a clear dream

Then I today at about an hour ago I go on ATS and read this OP and then look at the Back to the future video and as soon as I see that screen with the two pine trees( at about 1: 26) I say: Goddam that's the screen in my dream that they were covering up with some white material and packing up items in the room and leaving.

Now it doesn’t have to be a bad omen but it can mean whatever their doing it’s coming to a conclusion soon.

Or the image makers are done and were pretty near what is the meaning of all of this.

…one way or the other

I have to confess I know for a certainty (cant say how I know at this point) that the buildings of 911 are indeed representatives of trees.

edit on 29-8-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That's incredible, kind of gives me chills too how connected we can be even though the world seems so divided right now. There is a warning your dream might be trying to tell you something. I really believe 9/11 was a marker in time and a half way point to something not totally understood. The pine trees are also symbolic in so many ways. During Christmas some people use pine trees, They also stay green in the winter while mostly everything dies. They symbolize so many things depending on what culture you look at.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Alright here's the truth and then I’m leaving for a while.

Get this good because I aint talking about it again!

Think 911 and the Garden of Eden

In the Garden of Eden after the fall of man 4 tress went missing

The number of the trees are 1, 8, 2, 7

(1)...8….(2)….(7)

On 911, 2001 buildings or trees 1, 2, 7 were attacked

Where is the 8th? Is the question

I’ll give you the answer

The 8th tree is what is known as the Earth Tree. On that day they attacked the earth as well as the 1,2 and 7 tress

Ma salam!
by

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join