It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Warning for 2016 Bigger than 9/11. WW3. Gematria Encoding

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
the date of October 20th, 2016 is projected to be Very Big concerning the world's various Stock Markets

of similar distinction the Predictive Analysis Program cites these other dates as being of Interest, (? catasclimic ?)

... (from outside source)... 26 Aug - 31 Aug.......26 September................20 October all this year in 2016

see: www.shtfplan.com...

in October 2016 the Chinese Renminbi joins the British Pound, European Union Euro, Japan Yen, US Dollar-> in a group of currencies which will make up the IMF's SDR ... see: kingworldnews.com...

it will be 2017 or a year or two later that the USA will have to pump thousands of tonnes of Gold into the IMF vaults so the USD will hold an equal weighting of valued money worth to the Euro/yen/pound/yuan... or else go into extreme devaluation in comparison to these other world recognized trading currencies

I doubt your thread even brushes the edge of this geo-political sea-change of money that rules the finance systems

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Yeah I agree, I barely scratched the surface when I comes to the economy aspec. I appreciate that you pointed that out. Theres the new Brics bank aswell. The world is waking up.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
good thread, wide in scope...

I have a bias that money=mammom and is the unheralded villian in the distress of humans..

Mammon

Mammon /ˈmæmən/ in the New Testament of the Bible means money or material wealth and is associated with the greedy pursuit of gain. In the Middle Ages it was often personified as a deity and sometimes included in the seven princes of Hell.
... wikipedia

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

That is actually really interesting because the statue of liberty has a 7 pointed crown and also located near the financial trade center. There's also reference to 7 in a new movie coming out called Arrival. This guy decodes some of the symbolism in this video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
I meant regarding the whole Y2K thing. I wasn't aware of the USS Cole bombing then. I wasn't that old at the time.

Well it quite obvious now.

If you were so young in 2000 and in 2001 or a bit after you starting getting into conspiracies and listening to all the fear peddlers out there your young mind was easily manipulated.

Remember insanity is sanity. Stay safe.

Insane, yes!

Stay safe, yet you are speculating the northern hemisphere is going to be nuked and the Illuminati will hide down in the southern hemisphere?

Take up a sport, buy a dog and go for walks, just get some fresh air.

The internet just opens the minds of some a little toooooooo much.

Yes you are special and chosen so there is obviously nothing to do but believe every word you have said, so I will wait for the Illuminati here down under after they nuke the North and give them a good beating for concluding their end of half the world plans they set in play in 1981.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

I can relate to your upbringing. I had an encounter, paranormal in nature, when I was around 4-5, which still affects me fifty years later, and has affected my dealings as to the way I relate to friends, family, and all social situations. It's as if all situations I find myself in are almost a setup, instead of a natural occurrence. Hard to explain to someone not in my shoes. Sound crazy? Most likely. But I'm no more mentally unstable than anyone else I know who are deemed 'normal' by society standards. I've never shared my 'encounter' with anyone, including those closest to me. I don't want to be judged and deal with the excuses to compartmentalize it by skeptics with their version of a rational explanation. Like everyone on ATS automatically places any UFO story or pic as a hoax. Most are, but some are hard to explain, and for this fact, placed as a hoax rather than trying to explain it. Yet when it comes to religion, we are forced to swallow the things we can't explain under the 'faith' umbrella. "Faith" is a term coined by organized religion to make intellectual laziness a virtue. My life is so planned, it has been revealed to me at what age, date, time, and method I will leave this mortal coil. I will see if this comes to pass, at which point, if I'm here the next day, I'be basically spent the last half century leading a sham of an existence. If it happens to me as I've been told, I'll know my life has been predetermined. I still don't know what the reason has been for my existence, as I've never accomplished anything out of the ordinary or greatly impacted or influenced another's life. But as Mark Twain said, "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.''

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Your thread is very touching and I can relate. I too see there is a struggle!!

Have you ever read up on Edgar Cayce? It was after a concussion he began his journey into the unknown/known psyche of the unseen world. They say when he was little he was hit with a baseball and had uncontrollable laughter for a day or two and then began to have visions as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I am not saying I know everything or that the entire northern hemisphere will be nuked but it looks like several cities may have been selected for nuclear false flags. I don't think they want to completely annihilate everything but they definitely want way more control. These false flags would be the perfect way to gain more control. They are definitely planning something. Population explosion, 395% food price increase, economic system failing.

motherboard.vice.com...
edit on 28-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Yes I have heard of Edgar Cayce. Very interesting man how he was able give amazing readings, especially about peoples health while hes nothing even close to a doctor.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Exactly... may be why you began having vivid dreams/dream. There is some science behind the condition actually.

www.doctoroz.com...

The brain science of "psychic experience" is both fascinating and important. It generally is associated with a decrease in frontal lobe function (disinhibition) and increases or decreases in right temporal lobe function (similar to seizure phenomena). Many people who believe they are psychic try to hide it, because they are afraid they’ll be labeled as crazy, evil, or satanic. There are even some religious taboos against it. Yet, the Apostle Paul and other prophets had psychic experiences. Such experiences are more common after brain injuries, especially to the right brain hemisphere. Some people report feeling anxious if they try to suppress the psychic experience.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is the reason you don't get invited to parties.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Watch the new movie in theatres called sausage party if you are someone who doesn't get "triggered" easily.

In any case, watch the movie and put yourself in the shoes of the food, and it makes complete horrible sense what is being done to us.

That movie was made with so many subliminal hints to tell you the truth of our world but they know that 99 percent of the population will be consumed by the visuals, bad language etc..they won't even see the truth being told right in front of them.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Delusions of Grandeur
1.) a false impression of one's own importance.

Mania
1.) mental illness marked by periods of great excitement, euphoria, delusions, and over activity
2.) an excessive enthusiasm or desire; an obsession

Confessed Head Trauma

The building blocks of your entire post. I am not saying you need help, just pointing out another possibility in regards to the entire post that single handedly joins MULTIPLE conspiracy ideas into an ALL ENCOMPASSING idea of a countdown to some kind of Armageddon.

When October comes to pass and NOTHING happens, I will revisit this thread and comment on it's silliness then.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

If you werent that old at the time...youve got nothing to relate to that many of us...had to go thru. This is why the Trump thing, North Korea, The Iran Hostage Crisis and crashed rescue plane, Trumps wall in comparison to the Berlin Wall...so many things we who are a bit older have had to live through know about...you do not.

Unfortunately and respectfully speaking...that places less credence to and relevancy to the issues and opinions put forth by those who never knew they even happened. And its not your fault.

But, the 1st of a few of the was signs I started catching was the end of the world 2012, the Occupy Movement...Ron Paul...so many people younger...were positive these were answers...absolutely positive. And they didnt come to pass. Many people soooo convinced they were to happen and would do some great change...were absolutely dumbfounded...when they did not.

MS

edit on 28-8-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Thats interesting because it was the right side of the frontal hemisphere that took the first blow. I was knocked out and my friend said I hit the back of my head off the pavement too. He said it looked like they killed me and all 3 of them just ran away.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21178688]threeeyesopen[/p

My main hope through this thread is that by exposing this it might be prevented but if not I hope people are at least suspicious of whats going on in the world. If it does all go down we would be more united, not divided, fighting each other or at the very least prepared.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Reply to wdkirk

1.) I am not saying i'm special, I wished these things never happened to me but it is a heavy weight on my mind.

2.) I don't get over excited about it. This is one of the few times I've spoken about it publicly because of what people might think.

3.) If my obsession is about helping people, warning them of a possible conspiracy/government contingency plan. Then I stand guilty.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

My comment is a lot of nefarious plans are floated and threatened in a variety of ways by those who know how to apply mind control. I'm not applying that statement to you. A lot of people can pick up on those types of energy streams. Some revealed plans are just meant to scare large numbers of people which is a great motivator if one is trying to manipulate a population, some are actual probabilities and some fall apart before they can be enacted.

October is often a trying month in the Northern Hemisphere. It's Autumn (a radical change of seasons for many), there's fewer daily hours of sunlight, winter and colder temps. are coming, the financial market usually tanks, a lot of people experience falls (Fall) of some sort and there is a general pulling back of energy in Nature which, of course, effects people in numerous ways.

I don't discount your warning because so many have warned about the same things though events always seem to surprise, and I certainly don't discount there are always false flags in the works by those who operate that way.

Temperance.

Many people who've experienced head trauma find parts of their brain become more active afterward which some will label as abnormal. How that manifests is an individual thing.

I can agree there is a script playing in the background of life on Earth. I've often thought about that concept.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There is a lot more to my story to do with how I became targeted by hollywood/government. They created staged events and tricks on the mind... Tried to set me up but I took photos luckily. They know absolutely everything about what I do, what I eat, where I work, my friends and where I go for exercise... One day on my way to work I was at the bus loop and they had things set up like a movie set... I got tricked into the setup doing something innocent like picking up the trash. I cannot be violent in anyway because they got photos too. They could pin the blame on me. It's scary some of the stuff they did... Probably best I don't say too much about that side of the story since I had some subtle threats already on the bus.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Construction of the world trade center twin towers started in 1966. Oops. There goes that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join