It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Warning for 2016 Bigger than 9/11. WW3. Gematria Encoding

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This photo of David Rockefeller taken 1967 in which was during the construction on the foundations shows the hands on his watch pointing to 9/11

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

I know its hard to see, have to find a higher resolution of it.
Looks like negotiations and planning started as early as 1958 but the building didn't start being constructed until "1968" according to Wikipedia...

"The Ajax Wrecking and Lumber Corporation was hired for the demolition work, which began on March 21, 1966 to clear the site for construction"

"August 5, 1966, marking the beginning of construction of the World Trade Center's foundations"

"Construction work began on the North Tower in August 1968 with construction beginning on the South Tower by January 1969."
edit on 28-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Delusions of Grandeur
1.) a false impression of one's own importance.

Mania
1.) mental illness marked by periods of great excitement, euphoria, delusions, and over activity
2.) an excessive enthusiasm or desire; an obsession

Confessed Head Trauma

The building blocks of your entire post. I am not saying you need help, just pointing out another possibility in regards to the entire post that single handedly joins MULTIPLE conspiracy ideas into an ALL ENCOMPASSING idea of a countdown to some kind of Armageddon.

When October comes to pass and NOTHING happens, I will revisit this thread and comment on it's silliness then.

So you're judging others as suffering from delusions of grandeur, mania, and head trauma if their experiences don't fall into what you deem normal behavior i.e. don't fit nicely into your own personal world view. Those like you are exactly why I never shared my experience as stated previously.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

I've come across quite a few people on the Internet over the years who've described the same kind of unwanted "attention" you experience so what you've written is not a surprise to me.

ATS is not the best place to reveal that kind of thing about oneself.
There's a lot of weird stuff going on with some people and many have no idea.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

AUSTIN BUTLER--- I hate guys like that---they can have sex with any girl they want.

Makes sense that would be the target with Dubya and it being the masonic Cowboy oil mafia headquarters of Texas---they cant stand the california new york liberals that have moved here.

Guess I need to make plans not to be in Texas

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: wdkirk
Delusions of Grandeur
1.) a false impression of one's own importance.

Mania
1.) mental illness marked by periods of great excitement, euphoria, delusions, and over activity
2.) an excessive enthusiasm or desire; an obsession

Confessed Head Trauma

The building blocks of your entire post. I am not saying you need help, just pointing out another possibility in regards to the entire post that single handedly joins MULTIPLE conspiracy ideas into an ALL ENCOMPASSING idea of a countdown to some kind of Armageddon.

When October comes to pass and NOTHING happens, I will revisit this thread and comment on it's silliness then.

So you're judging others as suffering from delusions of grandeur, mania, and head trauma if their experiences don't fall into what you deem normal behavior i.e. don't fit nicely into your own personal world view. Those like you are exactly why I never shared my experience as stated previously.

Nope. You have it wrong. I am simply offering another plausible idea/solution.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
Reply to wdkirk

1.) I am not saying i'm special, I wished these things never happened to me but it is a heavy weight on my mind.

2.) I don't get over excited about it. This is one of the few times I've spoken about it publicly because of what people might think.

3.) If my obsession is about helping people, warning them of a possible conspiracy/government contingency plan. Then I stand guilty.

.....or, you seek attention and this is your avenue. By all means, continue with your story and rebuttals. It is interesting to watch your fabrication unravel.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

If I wanted attention I would have been in Hollywood by now if you read my whole story. It's more of a warning to people who are interested in this kind of subject or have experienced something similar. 9/11 was also a fabrication which was predicted by many movies and TV shows. There is insider knowledge of prefabricated events. We all know now that Saudi Arabia had huge ties to 9/11. Truth's keep coming out and I see some people just want to ignore them. Contribute something to the discussion instead of trying to put people down. Just because someone has a head injury or point of view doesn't make them a crazy person.

There is more than one way into Hollywood and its a bit of a big secret which I am not going to say because I already know they hate me talking about it.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Here is a clearer image of the newsweek David Rockefeller photo

www.drivehq.com...

The hands on the watch point to 9-11

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

DANG! there goes my Klingon Movie!

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

'
back in the mid-late 60s there were several 'counter-culture' news-print sources (i.e. Village Voice...Screw Magazine, et al) which printed stuff about the Rockerfeller obsession with building the WTC Twin Towers which were #1: 'monuments to praise the Rockerfeller brothers'

Number Two: the buildings were opposed by the hippies and Weathermen---only the brain dead establishment & the Sheeple supported the erection of the Twin Trade Towers... and actual construction was protested by the counter-culture in '68 & '69 but the 'pigs' cracked heads and questionable construction practices were 'waved off' by the Eastalishment

(even IF I had the original underground news-papers in my hand.... the stories & publishings themselves would be deemed Fraudulent/ & characterized as make-believe to the audiences of today, 2016

I give up in fighting windmills like Don Quixote was want to do

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi
There is so much evidence pointing to something this October 2016. This is the year they fulfill the Illuminati/Freemasons master plan..

Aaaaand there it is. Once again, we Freemasons and our non-existent, made up brothers, the Illuminaughty, are at it again.

Could you fax me a copy of our "Master Plan" please? I seem to have misplaced it.

Along with the keys to CERN's stargate and the Hollow Earth's closet.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hi, read your thread and had to join because I, too, have had warnings concerning October, 2016!

I used to dream a lot in my younger years but for the past decade I really haven't "seen" anything. Then, on july 8th, I know I dreamt but i woke up remembering only the phrase, "3 months"... like, it was SO LOUD in my head I was driving myself crazy for days trying to figure out what it could mean or what it was in regards to! Less than a week later, I had another dream. This one I remember quite clearly. It was halloween. I decided to dress for the occasion, something that I haven't done since 2006. I had my costume on, hair done and was just starting my makeup when the dream ended abruptly.

My interpretation is that something major begins on Oct 8th and climaxes on halloween night. Halloween is the deadline to be "ready". Because I didn't complete my makeup in the dream, I can only interpret that to mean that I, personally, won't be fully prepared for what it is that happens.

What, exactly, my warnings are referring to I don't know. I do know that any time I've "seen" something before, it's happened. Typically, I get more details as the event draws near. Like, the first time I got behind the wheel of a car I "saw" my first accident - that was in 1989. I knew I had one passenger not related, the car would be totaled, we both walked away and it would be the other driver's fault. In 2002, I had a friend from out of town visit. When i awoke on the morning of the day I was to drive him home, the first thing I said (still half asleep) was, "you don't make it home today." Sure enough, we got t-boned by a drunk driver in the middle of an intersection on our way out of town. Car was totaled but we both walked away with minor injuries.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Those keys gotta be around here somewhere, just let me jog my memory...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenixxx

Interesting, I've seen a guy on YouTube saying October 8th over and over. I never really thought much of it, but maybe there is something to that date. October 29-31 is also a occult sacrificial date. It is getting hard to deny all the strange evidence. Sunday beside Halloween on a election year?... It seems crazy but I think that is how they operate.. Make it too insane to believe. A lot things pointed to 9/11 before it happened such as the Simpsons and 9/11 was pretty insane. I really feel like 9/11 is the half way marker for something even crazier. Its probably mainly to do with population explosion, economics, hidden tech, pollution and the climate

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You lost me at "Wallmart = Mart Law, Martial law. The wall marts are the targets."

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker11

I think they will be used as staging areas for military equipment when martial law comes. They are working with the DHS now after all.

www.nbcnews.com...

The "target" part comes from how the targets opened and closed in the same locations before they changed to walmarts

www.thestar.com...

Notice the 133 symbolism too.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
Could you fax me a copy of our "Master Plan" please? I seem to have misplaced it.

I have a draft copy if you are interested. The early version contains, in no particular order:
    Depopulation
    Handoff of Earth to space aliens
    Repopulation
    More depopulation
    Beer drinking
    Generally boorish behavior
    Puppy kicking

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You lost me at Gematria.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

It is one of the ways the occult encode messages into things. I know it can be easily over used but the occult like to use it because of the fact people think its ridiculous. Makes it easy to hide messages in the open. Math describes the universe and God created the universe so math is sort of like the language of God. They just use it for more evil purposes. You can even predict some sports outcomes with it because some sports are rigged. Shhhh..

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

'
back in the mid-late 60s there were several 'counter-culture' news-print sources (i.e. Village Voice...Screw Magazine, et al) which printed stuff about the Rockerfeller obsession with building the WTC Twin Towers which were #1: 'monuments to praise the Rockerfeller brothers'

Number Two: the buildings were opposed by the hippies and Weathermen---only the brain dead establishment & the Sheeple supported the erection of the Twin Trade Towers... and actual construction was protested by the counter-culture in '68 & '69 but the 'pigs' cracked heads and questionable construction practices were 'waved off' by the Eastalishment

(even IF I had the original underground news-papers in my hand.... the stories & publishings themselves would be deemed Fraudulent/ & characterized as make-believe to the audiences of today, 2016

I give up in fighting windmills like Don Quixote was want to do

Do you remember anything from that time about those plans for demolitionin the future i nukes in the basement as i think this picture of the David and Nelson as the towers were called back then is a interesting way of building

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join