It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Hitler's eyes were brown!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi ATS.

Guess you all have heard about the supposed Mandela Effect changing our timelines.
This one was not the first one to caught my attention, but this one is the one which I found the most baffling (atleast for me)

Why?

Because I have always been told that Hitler had brown eyes, hence all that "Its so ironic that Hitler wanted to kill all them jews, because he was 1/8 jew himself, brown hair and Brown Eyes.". I clearly remember Mr. Hitler with brown eyes (the rare color photo with Hitler) and I was always told that Hitler had brown eyes.

Then I saw some discuss Hitlers eye color, which gained my attention. They were all hating on each others because there were both sides remembering his eye color as brown and deep blue.

Now I ask you guys, which eye color do you remember him have?
Were you always (like me) told that he had brown eyes?
Is it really just something that my school told us, which were wrong? (My history teacher back then, were alive under WW2, she hated Hitler).

I know that there weren't that many color photos around that time, but I clearly remember a color picture with him having dark/brown eyes.

I'm getting more and more baffled, really.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Him being a Jew is not proven, so seems like you were taught things as fact that were not.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I always thought his eyes were brown because he so full of sh*t.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Him being a Jew is not proven, so seems like you were taught things as fact that were not.

Didn't really talk much about him being a jew.
I dont really care if he was 1/2 jew.

I'm talking about his eye color.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

I remember them being Brown too for the same reason you do. I found it weird that he loved blonde hair blue eyes even though he had Brown hair and Brown eyes.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I always thought his eyes were brown because he so full of sh*t.

Indeed.
He did bring us the motorway tho,
cant have a world without motorway

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

My point is if you were taught one false thing it's reasonable you were taught others. There was clearly little fact checking.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Exactly this.

It has always been like this: "oooh, its so funny that hitler hated all those with brown eyes even tho he had brown eyes himself, bahahaha"

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Brown eyes. I remember thinking it was strange that the Nazis and Hitler endorsed the Aryan "superior" race (Blue eyes, blond hair, bloodline, etc.) and the fact that he had DARK hair and BROWN eyes, and I clearly recall that he was part jew. I think it is likely that the teacher just assumed that he had blue eyes because of the Aryan endorsement that they were known for.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

My point is if you were taught one false thing it's reasonable you were taught others. There was clearly little fact checking.

Well I know what you are saying, because I asked the same question in the OP?

I ask you, do you remember him as being brown eyed or deep blue?

Of course we are getting false facts in school, I even knew that when I was 13 and had access to google.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's not something I've ever really cared enough to look into, but I've always heard he had blue eyes.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee

Brown eyes. I remember thinking it was strange that the Nazis and Hitler endorsed the Aryan "superior" race (Blue eyes, blond hair, bloodline, etc.) and the fact that he had DARK hair and BROWN eyes, and I clearly recall that he was part jew. I think it is likely that the teacher just assumed that he had blue eyes because of the Aryan endorsement that they were known for.

Precise.

The teacher DIDN'T teach us him having blue eyes, but brown.
Its one of the first "real Mandela effect" that made me scratch my head.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I remember him possibly being part Jewish and not having an Aryan look. I don't recall any specifics about eye color.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

being taught the wrong thing is not a ME, it's a teacher teaching the wrong thing because they learned it wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst

Because I have always been told that Hitler had brown eyes, hence all that "Its so ironic that Hitler wanted to kill all them jews, because he was 1/8 jew himself, brown hair and Brown Eyes.". I clearly remember Mr. Hitler with brown eyes (the rare color photo with Hitler) and I was always told that Hitler had brown eyes.

"Always being told" is not good evidence in my opinion, because often people don't know what they're talking about. Even people from back then probably never personally knew Hitler so they too only have photos to go by.

Can you post the rare color photo of Hitler that you are referring to? I think his eyes were blue because they're blue in many pictures. However, there are photos where they do look brown. I'd say that's because some of the photos are old and low quality. Also, I would think that lighting and exposure can change how well we see the eye color. I think it's like how blonde hair can look really dark in certain photos and not in others. It's not the Mandala Effect.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Right, they were brown and he was called a hypocrite for not having blue eyes.......lemme guess his eyes are blue now.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

People who met Hitler. (blue eyes)

Goebbels described one of his first meetings with Adolf Hitler in the diaries he kept: Shakes my hand. Like an old friend. And those big blue eyes. Like stars. He is glad to see me. I am in heaven. That man has everything to be king.

Leon Degrelle in his article “The Enigma of Hitler” (The Journal of Historical Review): Hitler had deep blue eyes that many found bewitching, although I did not find them so. Nor did I detect the electric current his hands were said to give off. I gripped them quite a few times and was never struck by his lightning.

Sefton Delmer of the Daily Express wrote on February 23rd, 1933: By a detour we next reached a part of the building which was actually in flames. Firemen were pouring water into the red mass. Hitler watched them for a few moments, a savage fury blazing from his pale blue eyes.

Karl Ludecke, who published a book called “I knew Hitler”, wrote the following about the first time that he heard Hitler speak: Hitler was a slight, pale man with brown hair parted to one side. He had steel-blue eyes…he had the look of a fanatic…he held the audience, and me with them, under a hypnotic spell by the sheer force of his conviction.

rarehistoricalphotos.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Holy jeesballs, i saw this topic like ten times, and it was - Hillarys eyes were brown, not Hitlers,

Mandeela! Mandeeelaa!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
you people really need to get off this Mandela Effect #. Everything and anything you have been taught wrong or don't understand is not a mandela effect its your ignorance on that subject not time changing crap around you.

you are the people that make all of us look crazy. think about that before you write # story's to gather useless stars

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't recall what I was "taught" about Hitler's eye color (if anything), but I think the "Mandela effect" in this case is simply a case of false/incorrect association: blonde hair/blue eyes versus brown hair/brown eyes. Since Hitler had brown hair, people automatically and incorrectly associate/assume he had brown eyes.

While it is likely some people somewhere were incorrectly taught he had brown eyes, I'd say it's far more likely people assumed he had brown eyes because he had brown hair and not blonde hair; hence, a false association, and not a Mandela effect.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join