It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Hitler's eyes were brown!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ZenHorse

And in the 80's and 90's 2000's you see his eyes were brown in the color films.As well as all the books i have around here and ever took out from the library.

Can you scan "the books you have around here" and share these pics or have they changed and now show him with Blue eyes?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I believe the History Channel had a documentary on Hitler in which it was mentioned that he was rumored to have a Jewish mother. I remember him having brown eyes.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Quick question. No implied anything. How many colour pictures of Adolf have you seen? Myself its a handfull, and I remember the brown eyes thing too, yet I am pretty sure that was propoganda AGAINST his faulty racial ideas.

As for his "Jewishness". Judaism is a religion, not a genetic thing (thats gonna get me some bad comments, but I'm trained in genetics), so NO Hitler was not Jewish, even if his mother (I think it was supposed to be further back actually, such as grand parents or great grand parents), he was raised and worshiped as a Christian. So I wonder when someone will say the "Christian people" in a racial sense, like they say "Jewish"??

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
A lot of it comes down to the power of suggestion.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suggestion

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: ZenHorse

And in the 80's and 90's 2000's you see his eyes were brown in the color films.As well as all the books i have around here and ever took out from the library.

Can you scan "the books you have around here" and share these pics or have they changed and now show him with Blue eyes?

Yea of course they all have changed,I haven't looked through all of them but I have a stacks of books on WWII most are in the attic some are downstairs so i looked at them and all the maps have changed as well. Sicily is 1.9 miles off the tip of the Italian boot,it was like 180 or so before and Japan is off the coast of Russia and the bottom of Japan is level with the bottom of Korea,before the top of Japan was level with the bottom of the Korean peninsula and the west coast of Japan was off the coast of China not Korea -Russia.

All the battles took place on the same dates and all the ships were sunk at the same battles and the same days and times.And all the people were killed the same days same times same way ,but the geography is way different as before.
I an sure there are some slight differences but i would be pressed to find them VE day and VJ and the battles are the same days and times,but the Geography is way different.

With the Effect you should not be able to find any pictures with brown eyes because in this "reality" that was the way it was ie blue eyes,Japan off the coast of Russia,Sicily 1.9 miles off the tip of Italy etc,but in the reality i lived in for most of my life Hitler had brown eyes ,Japan was off the coast of China lower than Korea and Sicily was around 180 miles from the tip of the boot of Italy. All very famous battles I studied them all dozens of times.

Like I said the only consistent thing between the "realties" is birth ,sex and time and way of death.And the variations of the lives are only slight , many other things surrounding the soul can change but the fate is the same.

I will look at the other books, I did open up one or two last time i was in the attic and the maps now reflect this current "reality" The rest should as well ,they look the same even have the same tears and water damage on some of them ,and are the same selection , you see it is a total reality shift when i put them up there they reflected the "reality" i lived in at the time and they all should of i would not be able to find any thing other than Hitler with brown eyes then,now i should not be able to find any books with out blue eyes.

I think we are the same souls just the "reality" or 'possibility" has shifted around us. As in i do not think i came to this dimension form another it has shifted around me. I think many would not notice because your brain and body are from this "reality".You mind would tell you what this current "reality" says it is.In this "reality" Japan has always been off the coast of Russia ,,, for millions of years ,the molecules that make up their body and brain and all the elements are form the current "reality" I think we are remembering with our souls interfacing in what we call the world.We have become soul aware.
I also think this has been the case through out human history

Thats is what i am thinking is my main theory.

Like I said I spent most of my life in the previous "reality" I am certain of that. Lets see how long this one lasts.

As for Hitler being Jewish ,i have heard that, quite possibly true, he might of had some khazar Jewish Caucasian blood.Thats where most of the European Jew's bloodline was from ,not Palestine .That is why some look slightly like Russian Cossacks ,they were white to begin with.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
rarehistoricalphotos.com...

Blue eyes I remember him with blue tbh.
Why can people not admit they are just mistaken?.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I just remember hearing that he had brown eyes. I have watched numerous documentaries on WWII, and I am pretty sure I have seen color photos of hitler, but I didnt make it a point to check his eye color.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Him being a Jew is not proven, so seems like you were taught things as fact that were not.

No way, I cannot belief someone would be taught false facts about Hitler and WWII...

/sarcasm

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

The number of propoganda stories that ciruclated about him are many.

Single testicle.
Epileptic
Syphilis
etc

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

If anything is full of $hit it is the whole Mandela effect theory. I am so sick of seeing these threads. It is ridiculous.
And to stay on topic his eyes were brown and always have been.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Blue eyes people, he had blue eyes and it wasn't a big secret. Eva Braun had brown eyes, that's probably where you're screwing the info up.

Chalk your assumptions up to bad or misappropriated info and/or assuming a dark shade in a B & W = brown. THAT is where people are going wrong, not some sooper speshul epic time re-write.

I can't put much stock in the veracity of posters who run to the ME as an explanation anymore. You all are just proving yourself fools, the info's right the hell here in the thread with links to documentation.
edit on 8/30/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

You mean someone might have ....*gasph .... faked the blue eyes in the pictures with photoshop?... *snicker*

Actually evidence is he had blue eyes, but it does not matter, as we all know Aryan is a language not genetic thing

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

Don't know what being a Jew has to do with it. My wife is 100% Jewish and has blond hair and blue eyes. Her best friend is a Ashkenazi Jew with long curly blond hair and blue eyes. With that being said, I watch WWII documentaries all the time, and have watched them for years, as I am a WWII history buff, on the History Channel, where they show color footage of Hitler with blue eyes. The whole ME is ridiculous and it's entertaining to see so many people with poor memories.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
OK so anyway I misremembered RE my last post because I found the home footage I remember watching and also accurate paintings etc and his eyes were steely kind of blue, kind of greyish.

That said, the Mandela Effect is still crap; because people, events are not magically changing from the past, into something else, it is just people misremembering things, like myself. Or never knowing it in the first place.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
From what i remember reading about the man it was Blue eyes he was said to have had , Germany,s blue eyed boy who came from nowhere to lead his people much like Jesus .

Carpenters and Painters run away from them fast people they start cults that kill millions .

edit on 30/8/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Goebbels described one of his first meetings with Adolf Hitler in the diaries he kept:

Shakes my hand. Like an old friend. And those big blue eyes. Like stars. He is glad to see me. I am in heaven. That man has everything to be king.

Back to his Jewish connection, he command bombers attack on his family cementary in the Austrian village.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Plumbers watch them also , i am sure they are up to no good

The Nazi party is a strange one , who the movers and shakers were behind the scenes and Goebbels peaked my interest last week after i watched a documentry about him .

A flying career George .W. Bush would be proud off

I had never heard about the family cemetry one

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I always thought he had brown eyes as well. I used to read and watch a lot of documentaries on Hitler and WW2 when I was a kid. I never understood how he got to such power, or convinced people to do the things they did. Still don't understand it, and maybe I don't want to.

That color picture, I don't see blue or brown, I actully see black. But that could just be because I don't like looking at his eyes.(Any eyes actully, I have trouble looking at people's eyes.)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is getting to be a little bit too common an experience for me to keep ignoring.

Are people that aren't into the conspiracy/UFO/paranormal/fortean subculture experiencing this too?

It's not that I doubt that things like this can happen, I live a very bizarre life myself so it's not the possibility itself I'm skeptical of. It's the possibility of it being a perceptional slip-up.

Yet people swear they are experiencing this.. in a very obvious way, more and more as time goes by even?

If this was just people remembering wrong why haven't this been an issue before? Isn't it a great coincidence that all of these people are experiencing this same thing all of a sudden? Thousands of people all over the World.

So we're probably dealing with the reverberations of quantum dimensions ahead of the coming dimensional shift. Right?

If people start experiencing paranormal weirdness on a mass scale you'll know what's happening. The wait will be over and the quantum dimensions will start to fluctuate in and out of reality creating vortices and tiny reality bubbles. If this happens you'll know we're entering the end times. But this is just my opinion. Though it happens to be based on my work in quantum mechanics so I have some very hard evidence I base this opinion on.

(I'm brilliant)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Part of the phenomenon can be linked to the internet and social media. With faster communication, we get well faster spreading of ideas.

So a well known psychological effect of people being witnesses not actually remembering what happened, accurately (or even remotely close) comes into effect. Google the invisible gorilla.

Now couple this with people texting, tweeting, instagramming, snapchatting etc You get odd ideas spreading very fast.

The idea of we can "all remember where we were when XYZ died" is also fairly modern. Pick a famous person who died in your time frame, or an event of note (say 9/11). Most of us think we remember what we were doing, but many of us are wrong.

SO if we pick the eye colour of Adolf. How many of us remember the first colour picture/video which we saw? How many of us had to go look for one when we read this thread? I'm of course ignoring Neonazi scum

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join