It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Attacking ‘Millions of Decent Americans’ with Racism Charge

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You want to know what my definition of a sheep is?

Someone who is willing to believe and accept everything that's being said to them. That includes every single source. It includes mainstream Media, Alternative Media. Everything including Wiki Leaks.

I don't trust anything that's being said to me now unless there's some very good solid evidence to back it up. And It just looks like that most people on this forum are willing g to believe and accept everything that's being told to them without even questioning it first.

That my friends is a sheep.

Have a really good think about that. Ask you yourself this question. Is is possible that all forms of Media can be sold out?

You see Main stream media are big players. They also roll in a lot of cash. Alternative media don't have as many funds as the main stream media do. So ask yourselves how are they getting the money? Who is paying for them?

All sources need to be looked into. No matter what. And solid evidence needs to be used.

Don't believe everything that has been told to you.
edit on 25-8-2016 by MattHealthy because: Citing stuff out.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: stinkelbaum

hispanic or latino, as per the united states census.
more here.

What about Mestizos, the indigena, or the european, arab and afro mexicans?

Mexico is an ethnically, racially and culturally diverse country. To group them all into one race would be racist.

I think you are making up your own definition of racism.

Also, I think you are making up your own definition of race.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I think you are making up your own definition of racism.

Also, I think you are making up your own definition of race.

How so?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

father of a mass murdering terrorist is vocal in his support for Clinton.

Oh, you mean the one that Clinton immediately condemned?

www.cnn.com...

Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill later issued a statement saying, "Hillary Clinton disagrees with his views and disavows his support."

See, the difference is...Trump doesn't really do that.

Wrong. Trump disavowed Duke before the CNN interview and was asked again. He has also disavowed the KKK. Clinton got her spokesperson to disavow after coming under pressure.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MattHealthy

You want to know what my definition of a sheep is?

Someone who is willing to believe and accept everything that's being said to them. That includes every single source. It includes mainstream Media, Alternative Media. Everything including Wiki Leaks.

I don't trust anything that's being said to me now unless there's some very good solid evidence to back it up. And It just looks like that most people on this forum are willing g to believe and accept everything that's being told to them without even questioning it first.

That my friends is a sheep.

Have a really good think about that. Ask you yourself this question. Is is possible that all forms of Media can be sold out?

You see Main stream media are big players. They also roll in a lot of cash. Alternative media don't have as many funds as the main stream media do. So ask yourselves how are they getting the money? Who is paying for them?

All sources need to be looked into. No matter what. And solid evidence needs to be used.

Don't believe everything that has been told to you.

Sounds like you have something interesting to say, but I must admit I fail to understand the context.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Oh, trying to use a technicality....nice.

Always refreshing to see that...usually means they have nothing else.

I assume you are suggesting that for something to be "racist" it has to be specifically about a distinct race...and not ethnicity or color....correct?

Do I win?

Sorry it's more than a technicality. It's a fact. is American a race?

You lose.

Nope, it is a technicality.

In your world, I guess, someone who only hates Mexicans isn't racist...because Mexicans are all different races.

It's a technicality in order for people to espouse hate on a group and still claim they aren't technically racist.

Would bigoted be a more acceptable word to pass your technicality test...Mr. words don't matter???
edit on 25-8-2016 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

In your world, I guess, someone who only hates Mexicans isn't racist...because Mexicans are all different races.

It's a technicality in order for people to espouse hate on a group and still claim they aren't technically racist.

Would bigoted be a better word for you...Mr. words don't matter???

I think xenophobic would be a better word. But who only hates Mexicans?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think the Trump supporters should just get used to it. When Hillary is elected, we'll all be punished.

I'm just surprised that Hillary supporters haven't started killing us yet.

Really?

Because Trumps rallies seem way more violent and filled with people yelling out hateful things than Clinton rallies are.

I'm interested in how you think you are going to be "punished"? And what makes you think you will be killed?

Trump rallies are violent because of the Hillary supporters causing violence.

Start your ethic cleansing.

Call it "The Purge".

What ethnicity are we going to cleanse?

See...I can play the technicality game too.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I assume you are suggesting that for something to be "racist" it has to be specifically about a distinct race...and not ethnicity or color....correct?

Do I win?

You lose.

Would bigoted be a more acceptable word to pass your technicality test...Mr. words don't matter???

Prejudiced and bigoted would be apt if someone were to attack Mexicans or hispanics as an ethnic group, something Trump has never done by the way. . Racist, no.

edit on 25/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Do I win?

You lose.

The topic is not who wins or loses at being off topic, now whats the thread about.

Cool words do, really awesome

The topic is about Hillary Clinton smearing Trump and his supporters as racist, when Trump has never said anything racist.
Criticising Mexican (of hispanic) rapists and wanting to keep them out of the country is not racist.

In the context he said it...yeah it was pretty racist.

Most of the country understands that...a small subset doesn't. Is that small subset racist, and so they don't see it as racist because it agrees with their views...I'll let you decide.

Here's a hint, most people who are racist don't think they are racist. In fact, they even justify their views by using silly technicalities.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr. Moonlight
Not Every Trump Supporter is Racist but Every Racist is a Trump Supporter
Except for that Californian KKK Grand Wizard Douche wagon.

edit on 25-8-2016 by 191stMIDET because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Do I win?

You lose.

The topic is not who wins or loses at being off topic, now whats the thread about.

Cool words do, really awesome

The topic is about Hillary Clinton smearing Trump and his supporters as racist, when Trump has never said anything racist.
Criticising Mexican (of hispanic) rapists and wanting to keep them out of the country is not racist.

In the context he said it...yeah it was pretty racist.

Most of the country understands that...a small subset doesn't. Is that small subset racist, and so they don't see it as racist because it agrees with their views...I'll let you decide.

Here's a hint, most people who are racist don't think they are racist. In fact, they even justify their views by using silly technicalities.

No, not in any context would it be racist.
In the context he actually said it, not only was it not racist, it was not prejudiced, bigoted or xenophobic in any way. Who exactly does NOT want illegal Mexican rapist and drug dealing immigrants to be kicked out of the country?

link   

I think the Trump supporters should just get used to it. When Hillary is elected, we'll all be punished.

I'm just surprised that Hillary supporters haven't started killing us yet.

Really?

Because Trumps rallies seem way more violent and filled with people yelling out hateful things than Clinton rallies are.

I'm interested in how you think you are going to be "punished"? And what makes you think you will be killed?

Trump rallies are violent because of the Hillary supporters causing violence.

Start your ethic cleansing.

Call it "The Purge".

What ethnicity are we going to cleanse?

See...I can play the technicality game too.

Start your own. I'm sure you can categorize anyone who didn't support Hillary.

Just imagine how sweet the world will be if you and other supporters just send us all to the ovens.

edit on 25-8-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

link   

So....a technicality.

Got it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

So....a technicality.

Got it.

The thread is about racism, so no not a technicality as there is no example of racism.
There is no example of xenophobia against Mexicans either.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So....a technicality.

Got it.

Words have meanings remember? Or have you forgot?

Look I agree with you that racism, bigotry and any other kind of tribalism is abhorrent, that it is "hateful and disgusting", and rationally absurd, but it is equally as absurd, abhorrent, "hateful and disgusting", to condemn people who are not racist as racists, or to do the same with any other innocents for crimes they themselves did not commit. To falsely convict people of things they have not done is oppression.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So....a technicality.

Got it.

The thread is about racism, so no not a technicality as there is no example of racism.

It seems like millions of voters disagree with you.

About that wall Trump is going to build...which border does he want that built on?

The completely open northern border? Or the southern border where all the brown people come from?

I think I remember Trump saying something like "A nation WITHOUT BORDERS is not a nation at all.". Shouldn't he be more concerned on the northern border that isn't patrolled at all? I mean, if all he is concerned about is securing the borders...isn't the northern border currently more unprotected than the southern border?

Of course, unless there is another reason for him, and most of his supporters, wanting to focus on the southern border?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Hey look, we agree...racism is hateful and disgusting.

So I guess you agree that the KKK and other White Supremacist groups that are supporting Trump are hateful and disgusting...right?

And I would assume that means that you are very angry about them supporting Trump, since them supporting Trump suggest that Trump attracts people with those beliefs, which suggests that there is SOMETHING in his platform that attracts them.

Right?

So tell me...do you like being associated with supporting the same candidate that hateful and disgusting racists groups support?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

So....a technicality.

Got it.

It seems like millions of voters disagree with you.

About that wall Trump is going to build...which border does he want that built on?

The completely open northern border? Or the southern border where all the brown people come from?

I think I remember Trump saying something like "A nation WITHOUT BORDERS is not a nation at all.". Shouldn't he be more concerned on the northern border that isn't patrolled at all? I mean, if all he is concerned about is securing the borders...isn't the northern border currently more unprotected than the southern border?

Of course, unless there is another reason for him, and most of his supporters, wanting to focus on the southern border?

Millions also disagree with you. Not that it matters to this factual discussion.

A wall has nothing to do with racism and now you are talking about 'brown' people? (which is straying form the facts). Trump wants to stop Mexican rapists and drug dealers coming into the country, hence the wall. The Canadian border is not even close to having the same issue.

All fairly simple and in no way racist (or bigoted or prejudice or xenophobic)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

A wall is just a physical representation of a border.

Anyone who doesn't want a wall, doesn't want borders.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join