It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Attacking ‘Millions of Decent Americans’ with Racism Charge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Trump is pre-responding to a new Hillary Campaign theme that seems to insinuate all Trump supporters are somehow racist !!

Trump calls the tactic a typical Democrat play.

So now we the real Hillary in the defensive/deflective mode.

I guess her policies and ideals are not good enough anymore?

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Attacking ‘Millions of Decent Americans’ with Racism Charge

Donald Trump addressed Hillary Clinton’s upcoming remarks on the “alt-right” movement during his campaign rally in New Hampshire on Thursday, saying it’s “the oldest play in the Democratic playbook” and that although Democrats always return to that same well, “the well has run dry.”

Trump stated:

The news reports are that Hillary Clinton is going to try to accuse this campaign, and the millions of decent Americans who support this campaign, of being racists. It’s the oldest play in the Democratic playbook. When Democratic policies fail, they are left with only this one tired argument. It’s the last refuge of the discredited politician. They keep going back to this same well, but the well has run dry.

“She’s attacking all of the decent people — of all backgrounds — that support this incredible, once in a life-time movement,” he added, saying she isn’t just attacking him.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This looks like part of the Hillary onslaught ....

Clinton ad ties Trump to KKK, white supremacists

A video released Thursday by Hillary Clinton’s campaign makes the case that Donald Trump is the candidate of racists, white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

“The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in,” a robed man identified as the Imperial Wizard of the Rebel Brigade Knights of the Ku Klux Klan says at the top of the video, followed by images of a Confederate flag fluttering in the wind, Trump waving after a speech, and a man performing a Hitler salute at what appears to be a Trump rally.

Getting Real Dirty !!

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Anyone who doesn't agree with a democrat IS a racist. No matter what color you are. it's really that simple

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

pre-responding

To pre-vent the pre-shillary?

Awesome.

Trumpee's still care about voting, that's everything that counts. Time to evolve, isn't it?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Klan members and many other White Supremacists are ON THE RECORD in supporting DJT.

Are you denying that fact?

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Is silly. So the KKK like Trump because they like some of his policies. Which ones, why?

# Hitler has some good policies too. Does my saying that mean I support Hitler or all his Policies?

Heck most of our politicians have policies that could be found in Hitler's playbook or beliefs.

Anyone out there care about our environment? So did the Nazi Party.

If your an environmentalist your a nazi because the nazi party agreed with your environmentalism.

Without knowing exactly which policies or why, that they happen to have some things about him they like means nothing.

Hitler's environmental beliefs had literally no connection to being anti-jew, black gypsy, etc. Totally separate issue.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Says you and people creating the same strawman.

Funny how that works....

I don't think you are a racist if you disagree with me, I only think some one is racist or bigoted when they something of the sort.

Trump saying this is just the pot meeting kettle.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
All trump had to do is to ask Hillary to prove he was a bigot, but is reply is so typical, and people are loving it lol.

Durp durp America durp durp great again

Gin
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

That pre-response was pretty accurate because Hillary indeed did call Trump supporters and whole "Alt Right" as racists in Reno rally today.

Her event just finished a moment ago.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Democratic party was originally the KKK,so it's now operating under a guise dude

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Hillary in big attack posture to deflect away from her horrible lies.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: Gryphon66

Democratic party was originally the KKK,so it's now operating under a guise dude

Lol, yes the Dixiecrats where members of the kkk, only issue is its not the 30s anymore
edit on 25-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
All this bollox is just like an episode of Scandal...scary! Was Shonda Rhimes in on it?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gin

Hillary in big attack posture to deflect away from her horrible lies.

Only lie here is she can't prove trump is a bigot, he probably isint,but he is a big idiot.

Great thread by the way lol

You could have just asked Hillary to prove trump is racist but as usual you had to bring it up with bad propaganda.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Klan members and many other White Supremacists are ON THE RECORD in supporting DJT.

Prove it.

Duke, who disavowed the klan after leaving decades ago, did not actually endorse Trump. Trump disavowed anyway.

There is ample proof of current Klan support for Hillary though. She never disavowed.

You are ignoring that fact.

From The Telegraph:

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Klan’s California chapter and responsible for recruitment in the western United States, is less keen to give Mr Trump the dubious benefit of his support.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 25-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I don't care who they support until I know why they support them, including Hillary.

I'm sure the KKK has more it cares about than "hanging them coloreds."

People are multi-faceted even bigots.

I'm a firm believer BLM is bigoted as well. I don't care for their support for Stein, but I'm still voting for Stein.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hillary tried to blame her email scandal on Colin Powell she is the racist.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Did Hillary just tie conspiracy theorists in with racists? Did I misunderstand her speech? Legit questions.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

In typical marxist fashion, Hillary altered/cut off the rest of that quote for propaganda purposes.

The belief they share with Trump? They want a safe country.

So now anybody who wants a safe country is a racist klan member?

Hillary and her supporters do not want a safe country?

"The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes in, we believe in. We want our country to be safe."

www.nbc12.com...

If you read the article, he never officially endorsed Trump.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Prove it.

Duke, who disavowed the klan after leaving decades ago, did not actually endorse Trump. Trump disavowed anyway.

There is ample proof of current Klan support for Hillary though. She never disavowed.

You are ignoring that fact.

From The Telegraph:

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Klan’s California chapter and responsible for recruitment in the western United States, is less keen to give Mr Trump the dubious benefit of his support.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Dude all you had to do is to ask Hillary to prove trump is a bigot, now your just foaming at the mouth and adding propaganda.

And that's why Hillary is going to win, trump and is fans are delusional at best.

Nobody can prove he's a bigot, but you guys need to stir # for some god awe full reason.

[snipped]

edit on 8.25.2016 by Kandinsky because: Manners and decorum

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join