It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Attacking ‘Millions of Decent Americans’ with Racism Charge

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think the Trump supporters should just get used to it. When Hillary is elected, we'll all be punished.

I'm just surprised that Hillary supporters haven't started killing us yet.

Really?

Because Trumps rallies seem way more violent and filled with people yelling out hateful things than Clinton rallies are.

I'm interested in how you think you are going to be "punished"? And what makes you think you will be killed?

Trump rallies are violent because of the Hillary supporters causing violence.

Start your ethic cleansing.

Call it "The Purge".

What ethnicity are we going to cleanse?

See...I can play the technicality game too.

The progressive left!

Hey, Trump hit a nerve, didn't he. lol!!

The Dems are still racist and bigoted after all these years, somethings never change.

Even Rove says she's off the rails.

What's an "alt-right"?

That like a "white hispanic"?

What about Cher calling Trump all them names while hillary was right there at the fundraiser for herself?

Did hillary disavow any of it or did she gleefully scarf the 2nd rate ravioli and scoot with the dough?

But yeah, BIGOT really triggered hill and the bots. lol!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Hey look, we agree...racism is hateful and disgusting.

So I guess you agree that the KKK and other White Supremacist groups that are supporting Trump are hateful and disgusting...right?

And I would assume that means that you are very angry about them supporting Trump, since them supporting Trump suggest that Trump attracts people with those beliefs, which suggests that there is SOMETHING in his platform that attracts them.

Right?

So tell me...do you like being associated with supporting the same candidate that hateful and disgusting racists groups support?

There will be 60m plus people who vote for Clinton including some that are terrorist sympathisers, murderers, rapists, thieves, drug dealers, pimps, racists and all manner of degenerates. There will be millions voting for Stein or Johnson including the same groups as will vote for Clinton. Do you like being associated to them?
edit on 25/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Read page 2 of the thread, KKK Grand Dragons also support / fund Hillary.

Hillary's self described "mentor" was a KKK racist.

Meanwhile Hillary has most all the entirely bigoted SJW types, and the entirely racist BLM types.

Even IF "all" the NeoNazi's/KKK do support Trump, they aren't out marching across all of social & mainstream media making the election all about race (like Hillary & her peeps), nor are they out in force at Hillary events assaulting people, causing literal riots (look up Chicago BLM/SJW literally shut down the event). Which means the "progressive" racists are actually even worse than the NN/KKK actual racists, meaning they are vastly worse than these supposed "alt-right" "racists".

GG
edit on 25-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The guy who killed all those people in that Orlando nightclub was a registered democrat.

But please, label everyone who doesn't support Hillary as a mindless racist.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And Mateen's dad who was instrumental in indoctrinating him into becoming the mass murderer, he's voting Hillary. I guess that makes it her fault, following her own logic.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Of course, unless there is another reason for him, and most of his supporters, wanting to focus on the southern border?

Maybe because the border with Mexico is the primary gateway for illicit drug smuggling to the United States and criminals, and illegals coming across the southern border more often.

But dont let that fact stop your tired out agenda that SJW always use that everyone is a racist or a ism of some sort if they do not agree with you or your stance on political issues. Not everyone wants open borders unlike most you leftists and Mr George Soros.

Regardless of your brainwashed sjw rhetoric most people could care less what color someone is. Or are you implying that if the people to the south of us were white we would welcome them in even if they were illegal, drug smugglers, criminals, rapists etc etc??

People are getting tired of incidents like Kate Stein in S.F.

They couldn't care less what color the person is. Ask her dad does he care what color the man who murdered her was?

But the left just like Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson know the racist word is their bread and butter and will keep the division alive as long as possible.

So keep up the little charade of most white people are racist or a ISM of some sort. Less and less people are buying it bubs time to look for another strategy my little beta SJW

BTW Lived in the south my whole life never dealt with the KKK. The KKK hasn't been relevant in at least a few decades...
edit on 25-8-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's actually quite ironic that a KKK Grand Wizard has come out to support Clinton and she is receiving donations from a Klan branch in CA.
Her historic breakdown today looks like back firing. She proved not only that Trump got under her skin (lord knows what Putin would do to her - she'd be reaching for the button in a fit of rage), but she is proving to be a hypocrite too.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The KKK not only supports Hillary, they put their money where their mouth is.

Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign has received more than $20,000 in donations contributed by members of the Ku Klux Klan, a prominent member of the hate group said Monday.

“For the KKK, Clinton is our choice,” said Will Quigg, California Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights, Vocativ reported.

www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 25-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You know not to fan the flames but... I can almost see the KKK endorsing someone specifically to give them bad press because people are stupid enough to go "OMG the KKK endorsed them run the other way!!!!"

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Oh noes. Facts & Reality came crashing down on this page. Brace for the next full press Ad Hominem Assault Wave (AHAW) in 3,2,1...

edit on 25-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It helps if you dont cherry pick my words:

I was trying to be a reasonable person by not pointing out the obvious. I'm not going to insult you by assuming you don't know the 'flavor' of racism being spoken of when discussion Mr. Trump. To be clear it would be the humid, sticky, deep fried southern, trucker hat type.

Not Every Trump Supporter is Racist but Every Racist* is a Trump Supporter

* humid, sticky, deep fried southern, trucker hat type

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr. Moonlight

Has it ever occurred to anybody that he's a New Yorker, and that predisposes him to an increased chance of being perceived as a total JERK by people not from there?

Here in Florida we have an endless barrage of yankees move here every year. People from Boston are generally regarded as being the "rudest". New Yorkers a close second. People like me from "Detroit" would probably be 3rd on the list, and yet "our" general rankings hardly come close to to those 2, where they even offend us.

I've worked with many of all of the above over the years, especially back in my construction worker phase. My impression of the one Boston guy I did respect and like, a decent guy, and yet he exhibited it too. What I came to realize is that they dont even realize this or that mannerism etc as being "rude" where pretty much everybody else would perceive etc as such.

And I think this whole concept is a big part of so many perceiving Trump as being a total _____.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Not every Hillary supporter is a freedom-hating communist.

But all freedom-hating communists are Hillary supporters.

Bottom line, in the US you have the freedom to be the biggest racist you want to be. There is no law that punishes thought. Yet.

Why should any of us even care what people "think"? The laws are against "actions". You cannot discriminate based on race, religion, etc.

But there is no law to govern how you think. Yet.

We shouldn't start down this path where we penalize people simply by what and how they think.

Though that time is coming.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr. Moonlight

I was trying to be a reasonable person by not pointing out the obvious. I'm not going to insult you by assuming you don't know the 'flavor' of racism being spoken of when discussion Mr. Trump. To be clear it would be the humid, sticky, deep fried southern, trucker hat type.

Could you please be a little clearer on your opinion of Southerners?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr. Moonlight

I actually don't know whether to laugh or be offended. I'll choose to laugh at your profound lack of understanding Southerners.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm a west coast guy who for a long time was with a princess of a gal from Long Island. I do know she had the capacity to be challenging. lol

Mr. Trumps delivery does need work but it's not that imo. When he speaks off the cuff (my negro..etc) you get to see the internal workings of the guy...but if I look past the aggression and insulting minority characterizations to the policy he championed this past year I see ideals compatible with these racist groups. Which of course is why they stand with him.

- Stopping Muslim immigration with 'extreme vetting'
- Rounding up 11 million brown people
- Torture
- War

If I were to ignore everything above, the racist people he surrounds himself with put the nail in the coffin. How you could see it any other way is beyond me.

I'd like to know how you guys square it.?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I actually don't know whether to laugh or be offended. I'll choose to laugh at your profound lack of understanding Southerners.

Sorry for my generalization of Southerners. That wasn't fair and I don't mean to say all people from the south are racist. Not my intention...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr. Moonlight

I'd like to know how you guys square it.?

I'm forced to believe they agree with those things you listed.

In fact, they seem to agree with what Trump stands for so much, that they will defend anything he says or does...no matter how outrageous it is.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Bottom line, in the US you have the freedom to be the biggest racist you want to be. There is no law that punishes thought. Yet. Why should any of us even care what people "think"? The laws are against "actions". You cannot discriminate based on race, religion, etc.

We should all care how the GOP noninne for President speaks because speech matters, language matters. Hell I mistakenly used colorful language when describing a type southern racism and someone was offended...I'm just some random guy posting to a conspiracy site not the GOP nominee.

We shouldn't start down this path where we penalize people simply by what and how they think.

We absolutley should when that person wishes to lead and represent the whole of the American population.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think this is the best place to leave this link.

This is to an article at the Federalist that talks about the perceived "racism" of conservatives and what it really is and where it actually comes from in large part.

It is basically what I and a few others here have been saying about this topic for a while now, and it also draws the same conclusions I have already about it.

Eventually the tactics being used with racial politics and scapegoating will lead to something ugly. We're already seeing the beginnings of it with BLM v. White Cops. But if this delegitimization and scapegoating continues, it will only get worse.

What we see in the Trump campaign and in his supporters is the backlash of people wrongfully delegitimized at every level from the level of country on down to their very person in favor of making political points.

I would urge you to read this if you are interested in such things, but it does dovetail nicely with the strategies being taken here.

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join