It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Attacking ‘Millions of Decent Americans’ with Racism Charge

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What has logic done to you people that you insist on just beating it over and over?

Let's start with one of your basic premises.

"Since majority of blacks voted for Obama based on race"

Please prove that before we move on.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope

Then you haven't said what Trump's followers have said about him, ... VERBATIM, plain and simple.

LOL ... so now, because I didn't quote every single line that every single White Supremacist Trump supporter has ever said about him, I'm misrepresenting the truth?

Heheheh. You're not at your best. Here:

Merriam-Webster: SPECIOUS

You just intimated that all Trump supporters are white supremacists. That is quite a bigoted, and extremely ignorant, thing to say.

You're mind-reading now? If so, put it to better use than such ham-handed segues as that.

I was very clear in what I said, which is not intimating anything. See comments on projection above.

There are Trump supporters that are White Supremacists and those that are not.

The question at hand regards those who are.

Got it?

You responded to this:

Then you haven't said what Trump's followers have said about him, ... VERBATIM, plain and simple.

with this:

LOL ... so now, because I didn't quote every single line that every single White Supremacist Trump supporter has ever said about him, I'm misrepresenting the truth?

I wonder what you would say if Trump made that leap if asked about Clinton supporters? I wonder if you'd be defending him?

Perhaps you should apologise.
edit on 25/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: kruphix
What aspects of Clinton's platform to radical Muslims like?

That would be the SJW position that anybody who criticizes radical Islam are to be denounced and smeared as being racist "Islamophobes".

Oh, Awesome...please show me which of her policies states that. Or anywhere that Clinton has said that. Or anywhere that Clinton has endorsed "RADICAL" Islam.

Any of those will do.

link   
a reply to: kruphix

It's an example, one anyone can understand was keeping it simple. I have no interest in going to KKK sites and reading their entire charter for more detailed examples to find something I agree with.

Nor do you have any desire to do so to make sure there's nothing that you don't disagree with.

So I went with something simpler, something that's a given we all can understand.

But you don't want to argue the actual argument nor it's intent, instead you're going to focus on twisting it into something complete different.

I'm not playing this game. I find nothing more frustrating than people that choose to put twisting things over actually arguing them. If all you guys want to do is play word games, then fine, enjoy it, I'm out.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

That would be the SJW position that anybody who criticizes radical Islam are to be denounced and smeared as being racist "Islamophobes".

Yea we get it, the only people who can be racist are liberals, you got no proof but why not right.

Best part of this thread is you coming in and saying omg the liberals derailed this thread with there racism and emotions, mean while you call people sjw, racist and rant like an angry mosquito.

Cant make this stuff up people.

Too much fake outrage in just one thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Oh, Awesome...please show me which of her policies states that. Or anywhere that Clinton has said that. Or anywhere that Clinton has endorsed "RADICAL" Islam.

Any of those will do.

Let the kids play, they have till November to act like little brats, there already on excuse mode for when Hillary wipes trumps ass.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I stated what I meant quite clearly, and I even clarified it for you, as you were confused the first time.

If you can find a statement from me that is along the lines of "all Trump supporters are White Supremacists" you may have something. If not, stop trying to make something out of nothing.

As it is, in this thread, we are discussing the words of those Trump supporters who are obviously Klan Members and White Supremacists.

Context, remember?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

She got trolled during that speech by an anon:

edit on 25-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Let the kids play, they have till November to act like little brats, there already on excuse mode for when Hillary wipes trumps ass.

If by that time you can type something that's legible, I'll start defending Hilary. Deal?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

But your example, even as flawed as it is, you aren't agreeing with the KKK..you are agreeing with an individual.

Here's the point I'm arguing.

This thread is about Trump attracting racists groups like the KKK and other White Supremacist groups. YOU defended Trump by saying that maybe the KKK agree with him because of something else besides the racism laced within his original Immigration plan. You suggest it would be like you, an individual, agreeing with Hitler and his environmental policies...but disagree with his other policies.

Now, two things.
1. You are reaching, trying to find a way to defend Trump.
2. You keep making your arguments/comparisons using individuals instead of groups.

If I said that a Union group endorsed Clinton, do you think they endorse her because of her policies that support Unions or do you think they endorsed her because of her foreign policy?

Bottom line, you, Trump, or any of his other supporters can claim that Trump's platform doesn't attract racists...but when racists groups keep endorsing him, it kind of speaks for itself.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I stated what I meant quite clearly, and I even clarified it for you, as you were confused the first time.

If you can find a statement from me that is along the lines of "all Trump supporters are White Supremacists" you may have something. If not, stop trying to make something out of nothing.

As it is, in this thread, we are discussing the words of those Trump supporters who are obviously Klan Members and White Supremacists.

Context, remember?

I read the context and you did it with the previous post too.
No matter, I'll assume you didn't mean how it looked.

It would be nice if context was applied to Trump quotes too and when he clarifies something it was accepted - like when he disavowed David Duke BEFORE the CNN interview AND after. Yet, here we are.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No, as usual I complained that the usual racist t____s came in and turned it into a ad hominem YOU YOU YOU fest, which making posts all about the other members is against the T&C. You might read it sometime.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

I am pretty sure that Trumps words are in fact a reflection of HIS own thoughts...and if not then you have a taller mountain to surmount in defending him than the racism charge.

Put another way..if your defense of Trump is premised on everything that comes out of his mouth is a meaningless collage of words like a verbal Rorschach test for the listener to project upon..then I am not sure I would entirely disagree with you, but would argue a man only capable of provocative word-vomit might not be a good choice for President.

Of course they are a reflection of his thoughts. He is the one speaking them. But the meaning you give them, that they are racist, are a product of your own subjectivity instead of anything objective. That's what I'm saying.

The meanings I assign Trump's words are commonly found in Websters...not "subjective".

But I do follow the obvious defense you are employing...in as much as it is no longer socially acceptable to use the N-Word, both racists and critics are left to divine his full meaning.. True for Trump and true for all racists of our time. It's unsophisticated, but still racially-coded language.

Sidenote:

Did you know Woodie Guthrie, the famous Songwriter of "This Land is Your Land" once wrote a song about Trump's father 60 years ago, when Donnie was 10?

“He thought that Fred Trump was one who stirs up racial hate, and implicitly profits from it,” the scholar, Will Kaufman, a professor of American literature and culture at the University of Central Lancashire in Britain, said in an interview.

[The Lyrics]
I suppose
Old Man Trump knows
Just how much
Racial Hate
he stirred up
In the bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed
That color line
Here at his
Eighteen hundred family project

www.nytimes.com...

Apple falling from the tree and history repeating itself and all of that...

Life can be funny in not funny ways..
edit on 25-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

If by that time you can type something that's legible, I'll start defending Hilary. Deal?

Really your back at attacking my god awful grammar. I started learning to write in english just a few years back. You have already pointed this out, but you still fell the need to reply to some of my post, meaning you clearly understand what i am trying to say.

I wish my grammar was as good as yours seriously, but i wouldn't use it to double talk all the time, oh sorry there duke thats not what i meant lol.

Hey but thanks for reminding me my grammar sucks.

edit on 25-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I don't care "how it looked" to you ... though you would have benefited from the hint I dropped regarding a specious argument.

You still attempted to make a ridiculous conclusion AFTER I clarified the obvious for you. That's on YOU.

Again, the topic here is what others (Klan members and White Supremacists) have said about Trump, not about his actual or supposed racism or what you think we think he thinks.

Your attempt at a clever segue has failed, utterly.

Stop digging.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What has logic done to you people that you insist on just beating it over and over?

Let's start with one of your basic premises.

"Since majority of blacks voted for Obama based on race"

Please prove that before we move on.

Look at the numbers:
ropercenter.cornell.edu...

Nope, no racial bias to be found there. None at all! Never mind the Dem's framing everything around race the whole reason they tend to have minorities in their general voter bloc, even though they don't care any more about them than anybody else (people are just "human capitol" to the DNC).

link   

No, as usual I complained that the usual racist t____s came in and turned it into a ad hominem YOU YOU YOU fest, which making posts all about the other members is against the T&C. You might read it sometime.

Says the guy who calls people hillbots, i know the rules son, oh and stop calling trump fans racist, thats not cool man.

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Really your back at attacking how my god awful grammar. I started learning to write in english just a few years back, you also already pointed this out, but you still fell the need to reply to some of my post, meaning you clearly understand what i am trying to say.

I wish my grammar was as good as yours seriously, but i wouldn't use it to double talk all the time, oh sorry there duke thats not what i meant lol.

Your grammar is fine. Much better than convoluted, recursive, nonsense like what you were responding to.

In my opinion.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Puppylove

You are comparing environmentalism to racism.

Do you honestly not see your flaw there?

Watch the video, the people supporting Trump clearly say "A lot of Klan members like Donald Trump because we believe what he believes in".

Let's break that down...what does the Klan believe in???

Got that?

Ok...now they like Trump because he believes in the same things they do...namely, deporting all those dirty Mexicans...you know the rapist and murderers.

Trump can try to reverse what he said in the past few months about Mexicans and hating immigrants and wanting to create a deportation force to round them up and ship them out...but there are these things called videos.

As far as I read until I had to say something. I can't believe AI am being forced to use logic in defense of the KKK. I am amazed that the KKK still has rallies to this day. They have folks joining, not because they are all racists! They have many ideas and their main one is they want freedom of speech. I can only imagine that they hate the PC liberal crowd that wants to limit their freedoms, liberty, and independence. I am also sure that they have a diverse mentality within their ranks. Some racists, bigots, and those frustrated with loss of freedoms guaranteed by the constitution. Sigh. I have not seen or heard in any full length conversations that Trump is a racist or bigot nor the majority of his supporters!

Seriously, I am voting third party...but this is all nonsense! Let's get back to voting on the issues, not name-calling stereo-typing!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Really your back at attacking my god awful grammar. I started learning to write in english just a few years back. You have already pointed this out, but you still fell the need to reply to some of my post, meaning you clearly understand what i am trying to say.

I do it because I know it triggers you there bud. I know you can handle it.

PS It's "you're".
edit on 25-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join