It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Attacking ‘Millions of Decent Americans’ with Racism Charge

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr. Moonlight

Then we should treat both candidates equally.

And there isn't equal scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So it's not about walls and flagpoles with mexican linen somewhere in Scotland?

And what if he really is a total Dick Cheney due to the asshatery he constantly spew out (he felt sooo sorry afterwards) and I'm watching cognitive dissonance going the north against south route to prevent internal errors the convenient way?

Either that or people are pretty easy to dupe. Which is kinda scary in an idiocratic way and an entertaining thought at the same time, I'm impressed. Hell of a ride!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Then we should treat both candidates equally.

And there isn't equal scrutiny.

Equality is something wished for by everyone, which is why Mr. Trump is having all the difficulties with minorities and women.

What scrutiny?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr. Moonlight

Bottom line, in the US you have the freedom to be the biggest racist you want to be. There is no law that punishes thought. Yet. Why should any of us even care what people "think"? The laws are against "actions". You cannot discriminate based on race, religion, etc.

We should all care how the GOP noninne for President speaks because speech matters, language matters. Hell I mistakenly used colorful language when describing a type southern racism and someone was offended...I'm just some random guy posting to a conspiracy site not the GOP nominee.

We shouldn't start down this path where we penalize people simply by what and how they think.

We absolutley should when that person wishes to lead and represent the whole of the American population.

"mistakenly used colorful language"? I tend to think you didn't do it by mistake, considering the fact that you took the time to type it twice in the same post. As I said in my reply to you, I chose not to be offended. Rather, I chose to laugh at your profound lack of understanding Southerners. I also choose to laugh at your redefining what you said, claiming it was "colorful language".

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

If you can't see the obvious bias in the media towards Hillary, then maybe you yourself have a bias.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

If you can't see the obvious bias in the media towards Hillary, then maybe you yourself have a bias.

It's not biased when one candidate continues to say really ignorant things and gives the media a ton of material to work with.

I'm sorry the candidate you support can't keep his mouth shut and the media continues to report on all the stupid things he says and does. But that isn't biased, that is just reporting.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The democrat party has totally failed the communities they claim to represent, and whenever they are up against the wall, like right now, they use the race card, and they use it any way or place they can.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

What media do you consider biased? Specifically

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Against what wall? "I know you are but what am I" Boo boo Trump is getting trounced.

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The democrat party has totally failed the communities they claim to represent, and whenever they are up against the wall, like right now, they use the race card, and they use it any way or place they can.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

And that's why Hillary is going to win, trump and is fans are delusional at best.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

a reply to: kruphix

So you both support Hillary and you both claim not to have a bias.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
We all have bias...The important part is defining where it comes from..imo

edit on 25-8-2016 by Mr. Moonlight because: clarify statement

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
Against what wall? "I know you are but what am I" Boo boo Trump is getting trounced.

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

No, actually Trump is winning, and will win the election. Boo Boo told me. Hillary is "trouncing" herself.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: DBCowboy

And Mateen's dad who was instrumental in indoctrinating him into becoming the mass murderer, he's voting Hillary. I guess that makes it her fault, following her own logic.

Yeah but you dont understand that in the mind of a modern liberal, their standards aren't meant to be applied to them. Its almost as if their brains are completely blind to their own standards when applied to them. For example:

I think this psychosis has come from decades of friendly media.

edit on 25-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Just saw this figured I should respond. I'm not a Trump supporter. I AM however anti-Hillary. Enough so I'd rather rail against Hillary, and help counter some of the absurdities the biased media put out there even if it means helping Trump.

Your not seeing a love of Trump, your seeing a hatred of Hillary and an enemy of my enemy thing.

I don't want either in, I'm voting Stein. But one of them is going to get in, and I want to burn the house of Clinton to the ground.

So yeah that's why it looks that way.

Addendum: OMG I also just realized I called out both Hillary and Trump in my signature. So every single post I've ever given since putting that there months ago has bad talked both candidates.

Yeah I'm seriously in the bag for trump. Every post I have tells people not to vote for either of them.
edit on 8/25/2016 by Puppylove because: Addendums are fun!

edit on 8/25/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

edit on 8/25/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Of course I have bias....but I'm not the media.

You claimed the media was biased...I claimed that Trump just does more stupid stuff for the media to talk about.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

So you feel, as a Hillary supporter, that the media isn't biased.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
"stupid" is very subjective and it just so happens that "stupid" is anything left wingers disagree with. It's clear that a man like Trump is anything but stupid and the narrative as it concerns Republicans is ALWAYS that they're "stupid".

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr. Moonlight
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm a west coast guy who for a long time was with a princess of a gal from Long Island. I do know she had the capacity to be challenging. lol

Mr. Trumps delivery does need work but it's not that imo. When he speaks off the cuff (my negro..etc) you get to see the internal workings of the guy...but if I look past the aggression and insulting minority characterizations to the policy he championed this past year I see ideals compatible with these racist groups. Which of course is why they stand with him.

- Stopping Muslim immigration with 'extreme vetting'
- Rounding up 11 million brown people
- Torture
- War

If I were to ignore everything above, the racist people he surrounds himself with put the nail in the coffin. How you could see it any other way is beyond me.

I'd like to know how you guys square it.?

We square it by actually listening with our OWN ears.

He said "black friend" not negro.

Did he actually use "brown people" or "illegal"?

Extreme vetting doesn't mean every muslim.

Torture, right. He'll go medieval on them for sure!

War! Of course! Why didn't hillary think of that! Oh wait...

And about that "princess from Long Island" don't you think that's a bit misogynistic and stereotyped?

How old are you?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
It's not biased when one candidate continues to say really ignorant things and gives the media a ton of material to work with.

I'm sorry the candidate you support can't keep his mouth shut and the media continues to report on all the stupid things he says and does. But that isn't biased, that is just reporting.

Did it ever occur to anybody that a big portion of all that stuff is calculated? Who would dare deny he's brilliant at working the Media for free coverage; even they talk about it. Then of course there's the part where everybody, starting with the Media, blow everything out of proportion. What many don't seem to realize is by 'trolling' threads and the like, they're actually playing right into his hands by bumping the threads or what have you.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join