It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#StopWhitePeople2K16 ,,,,wow thats not racist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: beeyotch

We need to stop white people.

They are responsible for frozen yogurt and Starbucks.

Dammit I Hate Both
LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I argue against prejudice wherever, I'm big at arguing against BLM. Most "SJW" warriors as you call them are buddy buddy with BLM. I call it how I see it. Main reason why I have no patience to argue with you is knowing what you are I know you've full bear with tons and tons of references to try and prove your point, and I simply have neither the time nor inclination to put in the research to counter you. It's not my job to do so. You come prepared whereas I need to spend hours just to get where you're starting from.

Don't get me wrong, I respect the amount of research you philosophers do to try and prove your point. It's a lot of work, and I'll admit I'm too lazy to counter it. I don't have the reference material you probably do on hand. So I'll tell you what, keep it up on here, will be interesting to see what happens. Go forth spread the message. There's a lot wrong with much of what you say.

I'll put out a few basic things. One strength of numbers is not individual strength. Two one culture starting from higher tech does not equal superiority of the people just the tech. Cultures all exist at different places of development. I'm constantly arguing how people with white skin aren't the devil. But white skin meaning superior is just absurd.

I've also constantly argued that the white majority were against slavery or it would have remained, etc. But you're twisting things to mean stuff it doesn't. Again nothing superior about being white skinned or male. Whole lot of other factors at play.

We're all just people. White skin has the same significance as a unibrow.

Again, I am not a white supremacist or a recruiter. I am white, but I hate those guys as much as I do BLM. They are full of hate, and not much else. I simply pointed out historical facts, that led up to today's rivals, that will end in Martial Law, if people don't know their history...and know that it has been over for a few generations. The government is fanning these flames of historical ignorance....not me.

as for this..

I simply have neither the time nor inclination to put in the research to counter you. It's not my job to do so. You come prepared whereas I need to spend hours just to get where you're starting from.

It's not because I have prepared to lead the White people into victory again...it's because I have studied for many years, quite to the contrary. The dark parts of history cannot be studied and learned in a matter of hours. It takes years, and much labor to track what the elites are trying to hide from us today...they are trying to hide a dark history, of slavery and women's rights, and because people don't know history and how it was resolved. The Obama administration is working hard fanning these flames of hate, and the reason why it works...is because they are also, hiding the very history they speak of, and then lie to people about the REAL way history went down, and the fact that it has already been resolved. They quickly stir the embers of this dark time in history, to once again build a flame, that they want to become a bonfire. This will give Obama the reason he needs to install Martial Law. Once this is installed, the NWO will be installed using NATO (The UN). This is the ultimate plan.

Actually, I think that you and I have much of the same values, and beliefs, although, this is a heated topic, and it's easy to get lost in translation sometimes. Just know that I am not a racist, a recruiter or any part of this elite conspiracy. I defy them all to my very core.
edit on 25-8-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Please don't act, or imply, that there are many of them.

This devisive rhetoric coming from all sides is just so f'n self defeating, it amazes me it works so damned well...

...and I'm as guilty of it as any.

Simply staggering.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Things like "diversity training" do so much more damage than good. Constantly hearing about how as a white guy, you're a racist will, in fact, make someone who didn't look down on other races, start to...simply as a defense mechanism.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Why are you being technical? When people here say White Culture, most people understand that what is being referred to is Western European culture. This is a group of Culture's that can mix and integrate with little to no issues, differences are considered quirks. The core cultures are germanic, nordic, french, and anglosphere nations, with mediterranean and central european cultures on the periphery.
Since this concept is difficult for some people to understand the simplest way is to pull out a map of the Cold war. Countries on the west of the curtain and are labeled as west are western cultures.

There are games that model this difference between western cultures and others with a tech modifier. Those strategy game developers who try to simulate history with research.

Another concept to understand is the concept of westernization. I sure technically you will argue what is actually west instead of understanding what the term means and what it entails.

Lastly Since I am sure you will argue this point. The people of these cultures past and present are almost all white.

We could go into socioeconomic outcomes, religious beliefs, IQ, moral values, crime rates etc, etc and western culture groups will be similar to each other in this regard. Some minority groups differ greatly from the norm of the culture in these data points.
edit on 25-8-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Because until we start referring to skin color no differently than hair color racism will continue.

It's time to drop that # it's perpetuating a myth. What's wrong with being proud of Western European Heritage? Why does skin color have to play into it?

I'm not being technical, the distinction is important cause people keep killing each other over this idiocy. Plenty with Western European Heritage aren't white. Same with plenty of African Heritage aren't black. Neither culture was completely one skin color. It's a dumb trait to focus on.
edit on 8/25/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I never said I was above anything. If a racist makes a point in front of me, or worse TO ME, I get in the mix.

I cant stand it. It makes me react very badly. Dont be a racist and all is well and civilized. Act a fool and the little MF I am will ruin everyones day.

I really, truly hate racists. I can let it pass if you cant help yourself and are a decent person otherwise, just no beers and pleasantries for you, mostly. It really depends on the person.

I may never lose that hate. It is strong. It is noble, I am not.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Another reason why it's stupid. These "white" cultures in which many people with black skin lived in and were are part of, are they now "white" since they are a part of your "white" culture?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Except for that very few people have ever met a true racist in their lives.

The problem nowadays is a whole bunch of crap which isn't racist, is being labelled as racist.

Nationalism = racist. Protecting our borders = racist. Building a wall = racist. Confronting the problems within Islam = racist. Discussing issues within minority communities = racist. Supporting Trump = racist.

And all of it is false.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
As a white privileged male this is a #hashtag# I can get behind!
A world with cars, electricity, TV, computers, cell phones, internet, freedom, free market's, high standards of living are not a world I want to live in anymore. I want the good old days back of large scale genocide over religious beliefs along and the stagnation of the human spirit. Those were the days...

If you wanna #StopWhitePeople2k16 then stop buying, using, and worshiping the byproducts of our stupid capitalist white culture! Or if you wait a few generations we will fade away. Seems we don't breed well under duress...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Agreed. Thats just a tactic that has been used for too long. They will run it dry and it will become meaningless.

Few have stared into the bulls eye of a nazi in full rage, or the cold snake stare of a closet racist in power making his moves.

That is a different monster. THAT is a real racist. NOT people who are opposed to anything that globalists have on the agenda.

Globalists are racists against all forms of race and nationality. They hate any distinction they dont control outright. They are cold snakes flaunting red at raging bulls.

Also, patriotism is not nationalism. Those two are also two very different things. Yet another blurred distinction made so as to push the globalist agenda.

If it were up to me, there would be no talking. No more blurred concepts, false acusations, or lies made true by repetition. No more talk

edit on 8 25 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: beeyotch

We need to stop white people.

They are responsible for frozen yogurt and Starbucks.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I grew up poor & white so that makes me what? It makes me white, I can't change that fact. I grew up,, learned, started working and tried the best I could to better myself & my situation.

I am now 53, I own my on business, In my own mind I am a successful person who happens to be white. I lived by the things my parents taught me, and I did not stray from those teachings. If I'm to be held accountable for being white then there's a damn ton of black folks who need to be held accountable for being black. Stop insisting that all whites are racist and want to hold down the black community, cause that argument is as old as dirt.

We are all racist in one form or another, just we all don't have the cahoonies to admit it. My life matters just as much as the black man that lives up the road or the brown man that wants to live up the road. We let others dictate to us black & white what it is we are supposed to be angry at. Bottom line is we are all on this little blue ball together. Whether we want to be or not. Can't blame a snake for being born a snake....so lets just stop blaming folks for being born black or white.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I grew up poor & white so that makes me what? It makes me white, I can't change that fact. I grew up,, learned, started working and tried the best I could to better myself & my situation.

I am now 53, I own my on business, In my own mind I am a successful person who happens to be white. I lived by the things my parents taught me, and I did not stray from those teachings. If I'm to be held accountable for being white then there's a damn ton of black folks who need to be held accountable for being black. Stop insisting that all whites are racist and want to hold down the black community, cause that argument is as old as dirt.

We are all racist in one form or another, just we all don't have the cahoonies to admit it. My life matters just as much as the black man that lives up the road or the brown man that wants to live up the road. We let others dictate to us black & white what it is we are supposed to be angry at. Bottom line is we are all on this little blue ball together. Whether we want to be or not. Can't blame a snake for being born a snake....so lets just stop blaming folks for being born black or white.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
From the title i thought this may have been a game mode on the new nba 2k, where you have to stop the white guy from scoring. Would have been awesome to play, but really easy.

Too bad its just another race bait thread that often pops up these days here on ATS, one that allows white men to remind every other ethnicity, especially blacks, of how fukkin awesome they are and point out how much they have done for you. Oh and whatever race you are, well you guys suck. Because if its white, its allllllright!

This is so, so disheartening. The level of racism displayed in this thread is why the world is turning against western society. I just hope future generations are more ethnically tolerating and accepting then us.

Peace!!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

Just curious but why "a ton of black folks"? Whats the accountability ratio, for every 1 white guy thats held accountable, is 100 black guys?

Why black guys? What do they have to do with the facts of the op?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Because that's the damn way I wrote it. I can't help the fact you can't see the forest because of all them damn trees. Read into it what you will...it's expected. Let me be more succinct. Two tons of black folks or brown folks or freaking rainbow people. No matter what I say in this thread....I'm white get over it already.a reply to: Jahari

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

I have to ask you ... this course is a real thing with that real name.

Do you agree it should be allowed to exist?

If it had a different name, like #StopBlackPeople2K16 would you think differently about it?

The problem some of us have isn't that we think white people are so awesome but it's backlash to things like this happening more and more often. The problem is that things like this are allowed to exist at all in a country that is supposed to be about equal treatment.

Increasingly, we are all racist simply for being who and what we are. Our way of life is racist. Our religion is often racist. The base values of our country that many of us were raised with and are raising our children with are racist. Everything about the very fabric of our existence has been labeled as racist.

I work hard ... RACIST!

I have a family and have never been divorced ... RACIST!

I am American and believe in the COTUS ... RACIST!

I believe in education ... RACIST!

I believe in individualism ... RACIST!

I believe in personal liberty and responsibility ... RACIST!

The list goes on, but none of those things, not one, is actually in any way racist.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Tempter

I never said I was above anything. If a racist makes a point in front of me, or worse TO ME, I get in the mix.

I cant stand it. It makes me react very badly. Dont be a racist and all is well and civilized. Act a fool and the little MF I am will ruin everyones day.

I really, truly hate racists. I can let it pass if you cant help yourself and are a decent person otherwise, just no beers and pleasantries for you, mostly. It really depends on the person.

I may never lose that hate. It is strong. It is noble, I am not.

It might do you good to learn where this hatred comes from. It's a racism in an of itself.

I don't hate racists. I am one. But probably not in the way you think. I don't hate blacks or asians. I have many friends which are from all decents.

I just think that there is nothing wrong with wanting to be around your own kind. If your own kind means blue hair people, so be it. If you'd rather be around only whites or only blacks, so be it.

It's a question of liberty and free association.

Is freedom of association important to you?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Because that's the damn way I wrote it. I can't help the fact you can't see the forest because of all them damn trees. Read into it what you will...it's expected. Let me be more succinct. Two tons of black folks or brown folks or freaking rainbow people. No matter what I say in this thread....I'm white get over it already.a reply to: Jahari

Nothing you just said made any sense what so ever. You do know that right? Not reading anything into it. Just asked you a fair question about a comment you made. Quit being so grumpy grandpa!
edit on 25-8-2016 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join