It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#StopWhitePeople2K16 ,,,,wow thats not racist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Oh there's # going on to divide and weaken us all, but it has nothing to do with fighting these white super men you seem to believe in. It's about divide, conquer and disarm. Most people aren't buying it though. It's a lot of screaming to make things seem worse between us than it is so we don't unite against them.

It's not a war against white supermen, it's against everyone, because our power is in unification, not some men of a specific skin color, that's just plain nonsense.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: GreenGunther
a reply to: Tempter

To bad nature loves diversity - wanna see a culture die out? Let them stick to birds of a feather and let them die of inbreeding.

Evolution needs diversity dammit, without it, we'll all perish from anemia.

I thought evolution needs genetic deformities, not diversity.

You do know that there isnt but one race on this planet correct? We have differing ETHNICITIES and culture but w e only differ from each other by 0.01 percentile. we are all the same species. Science backs this up BUT People are dragging their feet to change this misconception or Biological races.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Oh there's # going on to divide and weaken us all, but it has nothing to do with fighting these white super men you seem to believe in. It's about divide, conquer and disarm. Most people aren't buying it though. It's a lot of screaming to make things seem worse between us than it is so we don't unite against them.

It's not a war against white supermen, it's against everyone, because our power is in unification, not some men of a specific skin color, that's just plain nonsense.

The sarcasm is thick with every word you speak. I clarified "WHY" all of this was happening in my first post, however I spoke nothing of white "supermen".

There's no such thing as white (or any other kind of superman). You seemed to have misconstrued my point.

My point was, men were not supermen back in those days, it's just that men today, compared to those men back in 1776, quite frankly suck. By comparison, they may even seem like superman, in comparison to today's male. It only took over-taxation in 1776 for the Revolutionary War to happen. The government has done everything, just short of mass-extermination, ever since. Now, we just sit back and let them slowly erode our rights that were fought for, and do every other ungodly thing they want, many of which gets people killed by the millions.

They have been corrupted by government agenda, lies, fluoride in the water, any number of chemicals and poison in the food and water supply, seductions of every kind, and the belief that we must apologize to every race, creed or sex that we have offended in the past...despite the fact that those same people have always opposed us, all then same. They just lost those wars, so they then become "victims", that we men should (for some reason) apologize to...when NONE OF US were even alive then. Yes, there is division that affects us all, but I did explain back in my first post, that 'all divisions', seem to be against (at least majority wise)...the white male.

Again, the point...no supermen, but by comparison...men today are weak, limp-wristed girly guys, who could not fight for a country if they were given steroids.

Hell, even since the men stormed the beaches of Normandy, have I never seen such a population of pansy, afraid, woman-like men, in my life. Men today, would never storm a beach like Normandy in WW2, if given another command to do so. No doubt about it. In fact Obama is even making our very military a bunch of trans-gendered, woman infested, weak-willed prison B!tc#es, out of anyone who joins today. The military today can't even fight back against ISIS until they go all the way up the chain and get permission from Obama....who usually denies them. THIS is what we've become....so you're right in a way...there's no supermen (or semblance thereof) left apparently.
edit on 25-8-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Because I felt like it.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: beeyotch

White people cannot be stopped.

We have been on top of things for thousands of years.

If anything could take us down it would have happened by now.

Go Whitey!

Riggggght.

White people have been the best thieves since the beginning of mankind. I'll give you that.

Every great culture/civilization has managed to evolve and progress enough to figure out how to build pyramids using stones that way tons.....minus "white people" (europeans). But hey, you guys built Las vegas and Statue of Liberty. KUDOS.
....went to the moon.....just saying

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: beeyotch

White people cannot be stopped.

We have been on top of things for thousands of years.

If anything could take us down it would have happened by now.

Go Whitey!

Riggggght.

White people have been the best thieves since the beginning of mankind. I'll give you that.

Every great culture/civilization has managed to evolve and progress enough to figure out how to build pyramids using stones that way tons.....minus "white people" (europeans). But hey, you guys built Las vegas and Statue of Liberty. KUDOS.

Thank you sir, the stupidity in this thread is amazing. I never knew some white people believed that they created "everything", lol

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

You seem to be the one saying we should all retreat to our respective corners.

I think that does nothing but create disharmony in society.

What I said was meant to illustrate the idiocy of segregation. Something I thought we figured out decades ago.

Equal but separate is a good way to create an environment where rights are taken away from people based on absolutely nothing but the color of ones skin and the heritage they hail from.

Racial/ethnic segregation is also a good way to foster terrorism in your own nation. Don't believe me? Research the Basque ETA, or the Kurdish struggle against Iran and Turkey.

Let's not accept this as a route to take for a solution to our problems.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

No, white folk built the Collusium (sp) of Rome. Viaducts. Megalithic structures. etc...

You sound just as bad as some of those you're mocking.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

We all know here on ATS that that is still questionable.
Plus, mayans and egyptians have evidence of aerial vehicles, not to mention most of those great civilizations suddenly 'dissappeared'....Hmmmmm i wonder where they went.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
It was White (Real) men for the most part. Who were willing to sacrifice for the future generations, and not looking for handouts. This is who they want to get rid of... the White male and/or to remove his power,......so they don't get beat up again. THIS is the reality for everything happening. Just one big magic show....and as with any magic show...we are clueless.

This is the part my post is referencing. This part is completely bull, especially all the parts talking about white men like they are somehow superior and the primary target. There's nothing special about being white or male, and bad ass men exist in every ethnicity. You're falling for the BS. If you honestly think most women, blacks, or any other minority want to neuter the white man, your a tool of the elite.

The goal is to have us at each others throats to screw us all over. It's not a conspiracy against the white man. It's a conspiracy against all of us. Most people don't buy into it. Is why there is no full blown race war going on. But they are trying, and you clearly are ready and rearing to fight that race war they are pushing on us so hard.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Teeky

I never knew that either! I seriously had to google if white people really believed that and to my surprise some really do LOL theyre too much.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Attacking and belittling white people is Progressive, white people defending their culture and their Heritage is racist. This is the reality as of now. It's a whole new era of racism.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I'm more offended by attacking the concept of race and promoting coming together is considered racist myself than any attacks on "white culture." White is a skin color, the very concept of white pride is just as ridiculous as black pride.

There are multiple cultures out there that have white and black people in them that have no part of this whole "white culture", "black culture" BS where skin color is irrelevant and just circumstantial.

The only real ignorance is people insisting their skin color is a culture.

It's absurd. But I'll be labelled ignorant and a bigot for daring to call people out on it and refusing to recognize race as being a real thing and not made up # people refuse to let go of.
edit on 8/25/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
a reply to: DJW001

Yes, because everyday when I wake up and pin on my badge, all I can think about is going out and lynching a black person...

Jesus...

Did I say that all white policemen would lynch blacks if they could? Or did i say that some Africans are afraid that some cops might lynch them if they could; that is the problem: mutual fear and suspicion. (Please don't pretend that there are no policemen who would lynch people, not just blacks, if they felt they could get away with it.)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It was White (Real) men for the most part. Who were willing to sacrifice for the future generations, and not looking for handouts. This is who they want to get rid of... the White male and/or to remove his power,......so they don't get beat up again. THIS is the reality for everything happening. Just one big magic show....and as with any magic show...we are clueless.

This is the part my post is referencing. This part is completely bull, especially all the parts talking about white men like they are somehow superior and the primary target. There's nothing special about being white or male, and bad ass men exist in every ethnicity. You're falling for the BS. If you honestly think most women, blacks, or any other minority want to neuter the white man, your a tool of the elite.

The goal is to have us at each others throats to screw us all over. It's not a conspiracy against the white man. It's a conspiracy against all of us. Most people don't buy into it. Is why there is no full blown race war going on. But they are trying, and you clearly are ready and rearing to fight that race war they are pushing on us so hard.

True, but the white male, has always had the upper hand, it was predominately the white males (up until now) that held all the power, and because of that, were the most dangerous to the elites. It took white men to set the slaves free (black men)...it took white men, to give that first woman her chance to gain equality. This is a fact of history that cannot be refuted. If the white men held all that power for so long, and it took the white male to set the slaves free, and to give women their equality...it must be deduced that white men (at least then)....were the superior race.

I am saying, that we don't have to be a superior race any longer, but we sure don't have to sit back and take everything that the government is dishing out these days, as well as the attacks from women and black people, who (at least today), should be grateful, as without the first white man giving them their chances...they would still be slaves and women would still be unequal. They should thank us...and be on their way.

Yes, it divisiveness, but it all started with white men in control, and now (you're partially right), men in general are under attack. Women...they have no place in war, and are helping the elites to take over our country. Hell, many women are voting for Hillary simply because she's a woman. Considering Hillary's track record of crimes, lies and association with a large number of mysterious deaths. Women are attacking men under those very highlights...as Hillary is a feminist, who is against men.

I know all too well the plan of the elites, and it seems that you are not trying to even consider factual history, which they are trying to erase, so that people will not learn from the past...YOU are a part of the elites plan, not me.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The superiority complex of some posters is appalling.. "Whites are the best, contribute the most, white power!!!"

That's the beauty of freedom of speech... some fools have proven that there are indeed white folk in need of an education on race and racism.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

White people are people of color. Stop using that divisive term.

Cute; just reverse the accusation. "I know you are, but what am I?"

who is afraid that the police would lynch you if they had a chance. Very, very ugly thread.

Sounds like paranoid racism to me. Why would they think that?

Because it has been known to happen.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

OMG I know exactly what you are!!!!! Your a recruiter for white supremacy. Lol you guys are coming back out of the shadows. I can't believe I just realized it.

The arguments you're trying to make, classic white supremacy philosophy and arguments. I'm so tempted to argue all these these things with you. Ever since watching American History X, I always wondered if I'd ever see one of you show up. I just...

I so don't have the patience or desire to give you the time your actually worth. OMG so freaken rare!!! Like a unicorn with a broken horn....

Wow...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
edit on 25-8-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

OMG I know exactly what you are!!!!! Your a recruiter for white supremacy. Lol you guys are coming back out of the shadows. I can't believe I just realized it.

The arguments you're trying to make, classic white supremacy philosophy and arguments. I'm so tempted to argue all these these things with you. Ever since watching American History X, I always wondered if I'd ever see one of you show up. I just...

I so don't have the patience or desire to give you the time your actually worth. OMG so freaken rare!!! Like a unicorn with a broken horn....

Wow...

And busted!

You've only proven one point here. That you are just another Social Justice warrior that, reads content and then makes an "assumption" based on "feelings" and not historical fact, which I enumerated in the last post. You then have a revelation (in your own mind), that then becomes 'gospel'...but only to you and your kind. I never once said I was a racist, agreed with racism or anything near it. I simply pointed out history, as it has been written. I called a spade, a spade. That's what people like you do, that's what they're doing to Trump and others who just don't fall in line and believe as you do. History that can be read in a History book (which you obviously have not read), doesn't equate my being a racist or agreeing with it.

I am glad that you have no more time for me, because I don't have the resolve to debate with anyone either...that takes ones words (that were derived from History Books, so they're not even my words), and then twist them, contort the content, and deduce that someone is a racist, simply to fit YOUR narrative. This is a common tactic for the very Liberal social justice, entitled punks yelling in the streets today, about things they know nothing about....so they just start making crap up on the fly. This, is what you have dome here. You should be proud, because this is "evidence" that YOU are the one assisting the elites. There are people like you all over the media right now, Twisting the words of Trump. Same exact tactic, that YOU just did here.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I argue against prejudice wherever, I'm big at arguing against BLM. Most "SJW" warriors as you call them are buddy buddy with BLM. I call it how I see it. Main reason why I have no patience to argue with you is knowing what you are I know you've full bear with tons and tons of references to try and prove your point, and I simply have neither the time nor inclination to put in the research to counter you. It's not my job to do so. You come prepared whereas I need to spend hours just to get where you're starting from.

Don't get me wrong, I respect the amount of research you philosophers do to try and prove your point. It's a lot of work, and I'll admit I'm too lazy to counter it. I don't have the reference material you probably do on hand. So I'll tell you what, keep it up on here, will be interesting to see what happens. Go forth spread the message. There's a lot wrong with much of what you say.

I'll put out a few basic things. One strength of numbers is not individual strength. Two one culture starting from higher tech does not equal superiority of the people just the tech. Cultures all exist at different places of development. I'm constantly arguing how people with white skin aren't the devil. But white skin meaning superior is just absurd.

I've also constantly argued that the white majority were against slavery or it would have remained, etc. But you're twisting things to mean stuff it doesn't. Again nothing superior about being white skinned or male. Whole lot of other factors at play.

We're all just people. White skin has the same significance as a unibrow.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join