It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#StopWhitePeople2K16 ,,,,wow thats not racist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well, The State University of New York (SUNY) at Binghamton reportedly hosted a training course for residential assistants on how to “stop white people.” Stop us from what ? Working all day ? Being fanatics about our lawns ? What ? The tax payers and the people who fund this school are mainly white, just sayin. OMG what if it was stopblackpeople ? that would be racist, but stopwhitepeople is cultural, freedom of expression and condoned, sad. Personally even though its racist just like blacklivesmatter, doesn't bother me at all, gonna have to try harder folks to upset me with your racism.

www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 24-8-2016 by beeyotch because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

Don't you know? We're the devils. Whites aren't behind most innovations or much of the world's culture. We are evil devils. Of course I say this sarcastically. But no, officially it isn't racist because you can't racist against white people.

+48 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

White people cannot be stopped.

We have been on top of things for thousands of years.

If anything could take us down it would have happened by now.

Go Whitey!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Binghamton Review
edit on 8/24/2016 by Martin75 because: Added link

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
But ..we aren't ALBINO we are BEIGE by a legal descriptor....

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch
Well, The State University of New York (SUNY) at Binghamton reportedly hosted a training course for residential assistants on how to “stop white people.” Stop us from what ? Working all day ? Being fanatics about our lawns ? What ? The tax payers and the people who fund this school are mainly white, just sayin. OMG what if it was stopblackpeople ? that would be racist, but stopwhitepeople is cultural, freedom of expression and condoned, sad. Personally even though its racist just like blacklivesmatter, doesn't bother me at all, gonna have to try harder folks to upset me with your racism.

www.washingtontimes.com...

The white race has progressed humanity far more than the black race. If people find that racist I can not help them and neither can recorded history. Call it whatever you want but those are the facts.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh, so basically how to better jam your fingers in your ears and scream "LALALALALALA! RACIST!"

(post by Deny Arrogance removed for political trolling and baiting)
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I really like the how to deal with uneducated people. So all white people are stupid or just the ones at that college?

+46 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is a text book definition of INSTITUTIONAL RACISM.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: ketsuko
I really like the how to deal with uneducated people. So all white people are stupid or just the ones at that college?

Yes, bless their poor ignorant hearts, they don't mean to be racist or stupid. They just don't know any better, so you need to just shout racist a little bit louder at them because you, you lucky soul, are enlightened.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Title doesn't match up with the description.

What if I started some club called #StopBlackPeople, then when questioned, simply give the same description as above?

+42 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Not surprised one bit by it, there is after all a genocide going on right know.

Every time I hear "white privilege" I want to kick the fridge, it is the most absurd notion I can think of but the the regressive left does love this type of thing..

Rather than "stopwhitepeople2016" why not have Take responsibility for your actions and call out cultural problems rather than making every excuse under the sun to try and deflect the obvious.com

The world we now live in would be so much better if I was not a straight hard working white male with values, and was in fact a Black,transgender Bi sexual that is gender fluid at times that wants to be identified as a furry fox, all whilst hating the damn white people that keep dragging me down because I have run out of excuses for my own failings...

Strange old world ain't it...

RA
edit on 24-8-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

edit on 24-8-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I think you mean scary because eventually that scapegoat will become a very real target and all of us who complain about being unfairly targetted rhetorically might actually have to fight for real.

But then, it's likely no accident that gun sales are through the roof. I can't be alone in this line of thought.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

We need to stop white people.

They are responsible for frozen yogurt and Starbucks.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I just moved to IA with my gf while she gets her PhD at U of I. During orientation last week she had to sit through 2 days of this crap and learn all about her white privilege and how to mitigate micro regressions. She was absolutely apalled and we came from MA which is supposed to be the most progressive/liberal.

The only funny part was that her and I watch a lot of South Park and we were able to get a laugh because she said it completely reminded her of PC Principal

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: slider1982

I think you mean scary because eventually that scapegoat will become a very real target and all of us who complain about being unfairly targetted rhetorically might actually have to fight for real.

But then, it's likely no accident that gun sales are through the roof. I can't be alone in this line of thought.

Not worried one bit, hence I moved away from Western society and all this f#cking crap as I was fed up being enriched by regressive left assholes, I have a big enough gun if they really want to find me I guess, but then I am in a country that has real values where this PC crap is non existant and I believe there is enough people here that would back me up just for being a honest decent guy all be it white and even that does not seem to cause issues but then they do not need any excuses for their society like many places?? which is also strange as my race is always classed as the "devils" go figure..

RA

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

... hipsters ... maybe this course has a point ...

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He who controls the Pumpkin Spice controls the White Girls.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well ... if you're a graduate of SUNY ... and you're dumb enough to list that on a résumé that reaches my desk ... you'll now know why you didn't get an interview.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join