It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#StopWhitePeople2K16 ,,,,wow thats not racist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

HAHAHA I was born and raised in the south. 42 freaking years. I never seen one white person support the KKK. Ive never seen a clansman my whole life. The KKK hasn't been relevant in almost 30 years!!!

Well you may have seen one, but not that they were owning it openly. I always assume I may have seen one without knowing it. I do live in Missouri, and we've had Klan leaflets put on our windshield maybe once or twice in the years we've lived here.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ibatom

I want only people who come here legally to be here and that does include white folks too.

My personal belief is that if you really want to become a part of this country it starts with respecting its laws enough to come here correctly no matter where you are from.

I have one Japanese aunt, one Philippino aunt, one cousin married to a Latino, another cousin married to a black man, and I'm married to a part Native American. Can't get much more American.

But they ALL came here legally.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterRenji

What's the matter with you!! Don't you know that it is illegal for "white" people to feel discriminated against in this f-ed up world!!! Lmao.

White people can feel anything they want, even a delusional sense of persecution. What is illegal is to use those feelings as a motivation to infringe the rights of others.

Now if it said #StopBlackPeople2K16, then you have the right to feel discriminated against!!

Yes; believe it or not, they have exactly the same rights as you do... and the same limitations.

Jeezez, this is basic economic principle!!

Economics has nothing to do with it. This ignorance is exactly the sort of thing that the students in the OP are trying to address.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: elliotmtl

What BS? It's true and it's really happening. It really did use that title for the course, which is completely incendiary considering the current social and political climate of race issues.

I actually live in this area and I knew about this earlier on when it appeared in local news sources. Kudos to the guy who ran the article in the Binghamton Review.

Raitses also explained what lead to his decision to run the story, "So, someone who knew an RA received a photo of the piece and they shared it with us and we decided that it was something that should be shared with the public." "We felt that because this story was something that was sort of hidden from the students that the university thought that 'oh, it's ok that we run this.' But, at the same time, it's not ok," added Raitses. "We thought that this kind of racism, at least on the part of the university should not stand."

www.wicz.com...

Here's a link to the Binghamton Review site. www.binghamtonreview.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: elliotmtl
My god, the average quality of the posters here has shrunk so far it's barely even anything more than an Alex Jones spinoff. Not one person calling the OP out on his BS?

OP, your post is BS and you seem to be an ass. It's not that hard to understand the issues involved and see that things like this are perfectly justified and that greater verbal sensitivity should be applied towards black people than white people. Except apparently the majority of white people are such whiny babies that they are mortally wounded by language that is perhaps one one-hundredth of the level of abuse that black people have collectively enjoyed in western society during the last few centuries. Grow the hell up and look honestly at the way the world around you works with empathy and compassion and understanding, if you have the heart and balls for it.
I'm an ally of people of color, and I work on social justice issues. However, there is a problematic trend recently of people thinking it's okay to say offensive or problematic things to white people, things that would be called racist for any other group.

While I get the anger perhaps where it comes from, because of historic oppression, I don't support such reverse abuse or prejudicial statements towards whites. It accomplishes nothing, it's not constructive, it's a double standard, and it IS NOT social justice.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The biggest problem we have in this country is our YOUTH the new generation of give me this, I want that. Most if not all are to stupid to even poor piss out of a boot.....and that's with the damn directions written on the heel. I would suppose this includes you. Children learn what they live...that's a fact none of us can ignore, so you read into that anything your little heart desires. I'm white, I've worked hard, I have tried to be a good father/husband/son/friend. I don't need todays youth telling me what the deal is. If people like you are the future leaders of our world...we be screwed/blued & tattooed.a reply to: Jahari

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Puppylove
The white skinned populace is shrinking while other complexions and ethnicity are growing.

We can only pray that when white skin becomes a minority they have the decency to drop this # and not take it as an opportunity for some imagined payback against people who've never done a damn think to them and who's only crime is the color of their skin.

Wise words. Maybe those who are currently doing just what you are afraid whites might when they are a minority ought to stop setting up a circumstance that would create such bad blood.

After all, if nothing untoward was going on, then you wouldn't have any reason to fear that eventuality would you? After all, all that would happen is less people of white skin and nothing else. But the very fact that you think whites might have cause to seek revenge reflects that you know something is going on that is actually unfair towards that demographic. Otherwise, there would be no reason to express anxiety.

I hate to be this guy as I know what you are trying to convey but think about what you wrote a bit ina historical sense. Now imagine being a Jew in Nazi Germany. I am not trying to insult you but it's just not as cut and clear as you would like to say it is.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I have friends like you. As I stated it depends on the person.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Black culture and Hispanic culture don't exist I already said such was idiotic.

Find a better descriptive term. If you really cared about and respected your culture you could think of many aspects to describe it better than a skin color. Instead of taking something inclusive about your culture you pick the most exclusive thing you can, a physical trait. Any real culture all being part of it requires is following the traditions of and being accepted into it.

By being a "white" or "black" culture your limiting to your culture to a physical trait, which I guess if you want to do it, is your prerogative but that makes your culture a "racist" culture by default since your restricting people by the color of their skin rather than shared beliefs and ideals of your culture. If you say skin color is an important part of that, then think very hard about what that means.

If your culture is defined by skin color, it is racist. Which is stupid because racism is a made up arbitrary way to divide people. Skin color is no different that hair color.

I'd like to think cultures are more about the dance, art, music, traditions, beliefs, etc, not some random physical characteristic arbitrarily decided must be shared to be a part of said culture. Those thinks have meaning and are the heart and soul of a culture. Skin color if focused on makes at minimum your culture shallow as all hell. I think cultures deserve more than to be defined as a shallow physical trait.
edit on 8/26/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
its racist to say thats racist (¬‿¬)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
a reply to: Alien Abduct

We all know here on ATS that that is still questionable.
Plus, mayans and egyptians have evidence of aerial vehicles, not to mention most of those great civilizations suddenly 'dissappeared'....Hmmmmm i wonder where they went.

The Chinese made the first flying vehicle. the Greeks invented math but the arabs Perfected it. egyptians invented astronomy and the arabs tried to claim they did it first. See alot of discoveries and inventions were not found in a vacuum an dbuilt off of another one most of the time.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
White men are the biggest threat to the establishment that have a coup de ta in America as the white man led the rebellion that became America - the great rebel of the world. Thus, race politics, hence divide and conquer - the age old maxim.

The perpetrators are the usual freaks such as the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, Morgans, Fords, Harrimans, Soros, etc. Notice, that they and those of their ilk are all WHITE MALES. It's very simple - destroy the white man, thus make him weak and fearful and you have a much better chance of controlling the world - NWO.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ofpeb777

Ugh, our strength is in numbers and unity not some white savior. The only strength white men have ever had is in numbers, and tech, and sexually oppressive (not calling this a strength so much as why women were taking a backseat) religions/cultures they were a part of.

It has nothing to with being white skinned. It's circumstantial. They all could have had any one physical trait instead of being white and it would still be the same with the other advantages in place.

White skin is purely circumstantial.
edit on 8/26/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Well there are plenty of websites, videos, products...... devoted to turning your skin whiter just do a search on 'whiter skin' or something similar so there must be a reasonable demand for these products and I have seen families on tv discussing how the palest of the family seemed more popular and seen as more beautiful than the darker skinned members.

So for whatever reason a lot of people do seem to want to be lighter skinned than they are, which is a fairly sad reflection on society.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

I have heard rabbi say the same thing. Even Oprah Winfrey said they must die. I really have started to believe that there will be a white holocaust in the near future. I have heard and saw some fema camps are set set up Hitler style. Gas and crematorium equipped. I guess we will see.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: corkUSMC

Well THAT'S rude,we won't allow them to do that.
If they think they can take major US cities with nothing but agents a few military turncoats and the UN ,Russia,China and ANYONE one else who bothers to show up they NIGHT be right.

MOST of the people with talent for war AVOID cities,they'll never take the country.
I 'm not worried about a handful of clowns obsessed with victimization and their skin ,pretty easy pickings for door kickers.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I trust a doctor with my health/my kids health who happens to be compassionate, caring and highly intelligent. I'm very thankful to have found her.

She's also originally from Africa. My youngest son and daughter absolutely loved the Nigerian nuns who worked at their preschool, to the point that a black woman in a blue habit would send my little blonde boy guy running for a hug shouting "sister!"

So, if recent immigrants from Africa who happen to have more melanin than me are awesome people, I know melanin has zilch to do with keeping people down/making people jerks. I also know actual Africans are pretty cool, so the continent is not a problem, either.

No group of people needs to be stopped based on hair or skin color.

But there are people whose ideology is so cancerous that sane people need to stand up and tell them NO.

I'm sorry, but the self-indulgent noodles running around with their silly hash tags and faux activism do need to be stopped. That goes for the idiots on the right and left who are more interested their tribal nonsense than creating a society/government that functions.

And I've got news for people hipster tribalism is no different from any other tribe.

#stop stupidity and rudness....how about that?

How about we shun uncooperative, unkind and unproductive attitudes instead of skin tones? Please?

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

From the article

Yep re education, I am soooo lucky I am white

www.washingtontimes.com...

The premise, apparently, is to correct people who don’t acknowledge the concept of white privilege. Howard Hecht, a writer for the Binghamton Review, responded: “The terrifying implication here is not that students on campus think it is appropriate to call an event by that name, but that the university seems to endorse it as a proper part of a RA training.”

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
The biggest problem we have in this country is our YOUTH the new generation of give me this, I want that. Most if not all are to stupid to even poor piss out of a boot.....and that's with the damn directions written on the heel. I would suppose this includes you. Children learn what they live...that's a fact none of us can ignore, so you read into that anything your little heart desires. I'm white, I've worked hard, I have tried to be a good father/husband/son/friend. I don't need todays youth telling me what the deal is. If people like you are the future leaders of our world...we be screwed/blued & tattooed.a reply to: Jahari

So basically you just labeled me. Wow! No worries to other white member i will hold this against you.

Answers these questions:
Whats my name?
How old am i?
How old are you?
Whats my ethnicity?
Whats my annual income?
Whats my profession?
Which one of us served in the military for 8 years of his tattooed life?

If you cant answer any of these questions how the hell can lump me into whatever group your referring to.

Do you think past generations are better then the new?
Why?
Do you think they are as racist as say your generation?

I find most of these whites are under attack threads delusional to say the least.

edit on 26-8-2016 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Jahari

No, I don't believe they are only things for white people, but that's the point. People who do this don't care.

There very much are groups of people out there who do and have labeled them as racist things. Here, for example, is the clip of Melissa Harris Perry telling us that "hard worker" is racist.

So, there you go. That's one American value right there that's been labeled. So now I can't talk about people being hard workers or working hard because people like her and others like her have labeled that as racist language associated with slaves and their forced labor not working hard because you want to get ahead and doing so voluntarily.

While i havent heard any of those things labeled racist and can not and will not say that a few have said it in the past and will say it in the future. In saying that your really painting with a big brush bro. The majority of people of all ethnicities dont see them as racist. So why all the whining?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join