It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Why have you been locked up in a room away from outside influences...because that is the only way your mind isn't influenced by outside.

Even now your mind can be influenced by outside influences and not even know.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I do find it amusing that dimwitted people have to explain the real reasons why the Mandela effect is about.
If we are the dimwitted what does it make the people who have fallen for the ME effect?.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Dumbwitted would be my guess...or just very gullible.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Why call us "dumbwitted"? We're no different than you.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

You believe your memory is infallible.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Delusions of grandeur also if they think they are infallible.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
For those of you who want to talk about various aspects of ME, nothing is stopping you from sharing your ideas with fellow believers and completely ignoring those of us who state our opposing points of view.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They must be some serious losers considering the only way they get kicks is by trying to belittle people on the Internet. One day they may emerge from their mother(s) basement and see the real world and continue with life.

But for now they will continue to feel like the big little men they are and continue to attack people posting in a forum. It's obviously because they do not have a life or a girlfriend.

Please take pity on these pathetic souls...

Read this while it' s posted because you know those pathetic fruitcakes can't take it and they will remove it.

edit on 23-8-2016 by dannnodot because: Had to make sure I had the insult spelled correctly!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just to be clear it's not about an opposing view. These losers have made it very clear they don't believe in it and they are only here to stop other people from discussing it.

They are here to make sure this forum post DIES. They want nothing more then for people to become frustrated and stop discussing this. That is a tactic that is used by groups who DO exactly this kind of thing.

The moderators also seem to back this activity.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The Queen song ..

We are the Champions....

This song used to end with " We are the Champions... OF THE WORLD!"

Now the official song and all albums end WITHOUT "OF THE WORLD" at the end.

You have probably heard this song with "OF THE WORLD!" ending a 1000 times on the radio. It will never play again because now it does not exist.

Just watch the youtube video of the official video:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dannnodot
Just to be clear it's not about an opposing view. These losers have made it very clear they don't believe in it and they are only here to stop other people from discussing it.

They are here to make sure this forum post DIES. They want nothing more then for people to become frustrated and stop discussing this. That is a tactic that is used by groups who DO exactly this kind of thing.

I hope you're not talking about me. If I wanted this thread to die, I wouldn't be posting in it. Also, please stop calling people "losers." I personally don't contact mods, but that is clearly a violation and is not appreciated.

It's also pretty clear people on the other side of the debate have lobbed some insulting names. Those are not very helpful either. I haven't paid much attention to those because I've been focusing on the posts of people who have conflicting viewpoints, but they're there.
edit on 23-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dannnodot

Oooo, a mother's basement accusation! How infantile.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The Queen song ..

We are the Champions....

This song used to end with " We are the Champions... OF THE WORLD!"

Now the official song and all albums end WITHOUT "OF THE WORLD" at the end.

You have probably heard this song with "OF THE WORLD!" ending a 1000 times on the radio. It will never play again because now it does not exist.

Just watch the youtube video of the official video:
www.youtube.com...

As you know, this was posted a while back. No harm discussing it again. I could be wrong, but didn't the live album have a track that ended as you remember? And I know the popular, iconic scene at the end of Revenge of the Nerds cut the song off after "of the world."

This was a song that people would have heard hundreds of times, but often in the background (on the radio) or via other media and it's doubtful precise recollection of that knowledge would have been important to their daily activities.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Greggers
To discuss slipping timelines is one thing, and perfectly acceptable. To pretend like it's somehow preferable to faulty memory is silly.

But you're missing a key point here: belief in 'ME' allows the believer to take what seems to be obviously a faulty or mis-coded memory and turn it from having a common human fault to having instead a special power. An ability others don't have. The believer is one of the few who are 'in the know'. They didn't misremember, they're the special ones who recall the alternate timeline. This changes them from the common to the special. MUCH more appealing that way.

Is that what this is all about? Those who don't see the changes don't feel "special" feel left out? So they have to pretend it is nonsense?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Greggers
To discuss slipping timelines is one thing, and perfectly acceptable. To pretend like it's somehow preferable to faulty memory is silly.

But you're missing a key point here: belief in 'ME' allows the believer to take what seems to be obviously a faulty or mis-coded memory and turn it from having a common human fault to having instead a special power. An ability others don't have. The believer is one of the few who are 'in the know'. They didn't misremember, they're the special ones who recall the alternate timeline. This changes them from the common to the special. MUCH more appealing that way.

Is that what this is all about? Those who don't see the changes don't feel "special" feel left out? So they have to pretend it is nonsense?

I strongly suspect that if you gave everyone in these threads a Myers-Briggs Personality Profile, you'd find differences depending upon what side of the argument one falls on. The only way to know would be to get everyone to take the test.

Unfortunately, as it stands, there is no scientifically gathered data of any kind about this effect, including the personalities of those experiencing or deriding it.
edit on 23-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Who is pretending?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dannnodot

What the hell are you talking about? I heard that version on the radio last week.

And you can find it also from YouTube: youtu.be...

So please just stop talking delusional #.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Who's "stopping" you from discussing it? No one.

Now, some people are arguing AGAINST your ridiculous claims and pointing our the very obvious and very blatant flaws in your argument. But no one is preventing you from discussing it.

They are here to make sure this forum post DIES. They want nothing more then for people to become frustrated and stop discussing this.

Well, I'd rather the deluded ME'ers come round and see the light. Or at least concede that incorrect memories are probably the real answer here, and not timeshifts or those naughty Illuminaughty running CERN.

That is a tactic that is used by groups who DO exactly this kind of thing.

Bringing up counterpoints to your argument? It's not like anyone is just saying, "no, no no". We're saying why. You just choose to believe in the absence of evidence. Much like religious people.

Ah yes, those evil mods. Tsk tsk. They also caused Rwanda, dontcha know!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Or just gullible...

As for dumbwitted...you believe something that a paranormal investigator coined in 2010 because she thought Nelson Mandela died in the 80's...which he did not.

Now it's a marketing thing especially for the women who made it all happen...she has some nice ME, and Barenstain shirts for those interested.

And your still believing it...so in my opinion yes some are dumbwitted, and many are just gullible.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

I would say your lack of critical thinking and rational thought is a significant difference from those against the ME claim.

I would say believing without evidence, and, if you're that sort of person, blindly defending that same belief when logical explanations countering your position are made, is rather...."dumb". My opinion though.

But as I have said, convince me with evidence. Show me something tangible and maybe I'll think about it. There has yet to be a single shred of evidence in the ME "for" camp.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join