It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

Are you serious about the Milky Way pics? You do realize how those images were taken right?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Concerning Queen, as I know for a fact has been pointed out to you several times...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Concerning Queen, as I know for a fact has been pointed out to you several times...

Has this been pointed out .......to me? I have no memory one way or the other of the song ending other than what was on standard radio throughout the years which ended "of the world" so I can't imagine why. I have not researched this.
edit on 24-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: heineken

Are you serious about the Milky Way pics? You do realize how those images were taken right?

i am not talking about the technique used to take the photo, ffs

What im saying is that in our old location the arm was always seen straight never bending, we were in a location were the arm was not bending but a straight line only.no curve..there was no chance you can take a picture of the milky way rising like this

no curve

no curve

no curve

no curve

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
this curve omg

wtf

i see this and freak out

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
cool the milky way seen from earth now fits the rainbow in my signature...

and let's say I accept and embrace this new scene in my life...i would still have to figure out how to accept..

our location in the milky way, where the hack is the North Pole I know gone, how now I am able to see the pleiades so close, wth happened to the size of Mars, how the ??? my pulse location moved

long long way..sry for all the rants..but i have no other place than ATS to discuss this

always keep in mind ppl..as Kasparov said, the main difference between computers and humans in chess is pattern recognition, this is were humans prevail...when something is not right you can feel it.

i cannot testify for berenstain, life is like a box of chocolates, logos etc because aint so strong in my life...but the above for sure i am , i am no shy about this, and not scared of any repercussions admitting to this happening

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
That last picture appears to have been taken with a fisheye lens, which would account for the severe curvature.

Here is a pic taken with a more standard lens where the center of the galaxy is much more straight:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

thanks for your input!

i already checked all the images bro...that is too straight..that is only the beginning of the 'ARCH' ....as i state before...no matter how many times one tries, the arm of the galaxy as seen from earth was always straight in the 110 deg region...there was no bent what so ever...we were located maybe closer?? or the arm was straighter...but no bent

I was fascinated with this and looked and hundreds of photos...and now this rainbow arm appears

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I guess my experience as a DJ many years ago conditioned me to not be surprised when the version played on the radio is different than the version commercially available to consumers. It's pretty common. I'm surprised no one has mentioned the difference in White Album tracks, as the radio-edits of these were sometimes very different than what was on the album and what people would be able to find now if they went looking.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken

thanks for your input!

i already checked all the images bro...that is too straight..that is only the beginning of the 'ARCH' ....as i state before...no matter how many times one tries, the arm of the galaxy as seen from earth was always straight in the 110 deg region...there was no bent what so ever...we were located maybe closer?? or the arm was straighter...but no bent

I was fascinated with this and looked and hundreds of photos...and now this rainbow arm appears

Could you outline this "rainbow arm" with photoshop or paint so I can see what you're talking about? The only thing I see that looks like a rainbow arm is the fisheye-lens artifact.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Fish Eye Lens distors all the image

This aint Fish Eye Lens

Do you see the arch ...or i have to outline it for you?
edit on 24-8-2016 by heineken because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2016 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

This aint Fish Eye Lens

Do you the arch ...or i have to outline it for you?

I realize it's probably not a fish-eye lens per se. But that is clearly a photography or editing artifact. The center of the milky way is not shaped like a rainbow. It's more like a pregnant python.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

This aint Fish Eye Lens

Do you the arch ...or i have to outline it for you?

Here you go. Please read this. This explains EXACTLY what you are seeing. I would appreciate if you could read all of it.

scienceblogs.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

is it maybe time for you to wake up ???

Rainbow

R A I N B O W

RAIN BOW

Yep..another rainbow

aaa another rainbow

more?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

is it maybe time for you to wake up ???

Rainbow

R A I N B O W

RAIN BOW

Yep..another rainbow

aaa another rainbow

more?

Are you going to bother reading my last post?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
For those who don't want to read the link I posted (you really should if you're at all puzzled by the curved milky way in these photographs), I'll summarize.

Those images are composite photos (composed of multiple images) where the sky has been distorted in order to keep the horizon flat. The Milky Way is not a rainbow.. It is a straight line. You're looking at an image editing artifact.

Don't believe me? Drive out into a low-light-pollution area on a clear night and LOOK UP.

This is very similar to the way in which it becomes impossible to create a flat map of a spherical earth without distorting some aspect of the image.

The article explains it VERY CLEARLY.

So we can now safely take this one off the "unsolved" list.
edit on 24-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Double.
edit on 24-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

please dont take me wrong! i am really appreciating your effort..i encountered this article last week researching....in this reality the explanation is real and solid...but in my old reality there is no way you can take a picture of the milky way like that!

its not how the curve can be explained im looking for!! is that our view of the milky way was different..

dont you think I and many others would have encountered this curve before? did you encountered this curve before?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

be honest..did you ever saw the milky way like this before 2012 ??

bare in mind..you dont have to struggle to encounter this

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

please dont take me wrong! i am really appreciating your effort..i encountered this article last week researching....in this reality the explanation is real and solid...but in my old reality there is no way you can take a picture of the milky way like that!

its not how the curve can be explained im looking for!! is that our view of the milky way was different..

dont you think I and many others would have encountered this curve before? did you encountered this curve before?

The curve is not real. You get that, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join