It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome chemtrail/contrail pics from plane!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
I’ve stayed away from this thread since OTS was doing a great job at pointing out the fallacies in the chemtrails argument.

I would like to point out that the initial post of this thread

Originally posted by Termite197
I found these pictures to be amazing. They are very clear and are from a plane. Check them out here:

www.holmestead.ca...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Termite197]

pointed to a site that is a complete and total hoax. The pictures were all lifted off of Airliners.net. Which is why the page has been changed.

The original page claimed that the pictures were from a single pilot, etc. All of which has disappeared.

I think this is the real reason for the change:

23 January 2005

The level of interest from all over the World in this page since it first went online a few days ago has been incredible.

The modest server facilities of Holmestead.ca were greatly overloaded and the server crashed.

As a result we regret that this page is no longer available in the original form.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
BTW..... OTS is sounding like a hypocrit to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No, I think that the reason for the change was that the pictures were all copyrighted by airliners.net and that the site author used them without permission.

In any case, what about the bogus claims that were originally made in regard to the pictures????????

As it stands right now, there is nothing unusual or remarkable about the pictures. Did you know that Airliners.net has one of the biggest aviation related discussion forums on the internet? Did you also know that the issue of chemtrails has been brought up on that forum many times, only to be widely laughed at by the pilots and aviation related professionals on that board?

Give it up. Your hoax site has been shot down in flaming chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is the claim originally made on that site:

The photographs on this page were taken within the last year by a commercial pilot with FedEx Express. He (Ziyad Haik- Chem) is Captain of their largest current aircraft, the McDonnell-Douglas/Boeing MD11F, and has taken an interest in the activities in our skies. Actually - in his skies...

He has been flying for over twelve years and has served in the United States Air Force and was based at Edwards AFB

All of the pictures that were presented were taken by different photographers over a long span of time, flying with diferent airlines. Therefore, the above claim is false.

IT IS A HOAX.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

No, I think that the reason for the change was that the pictures were all copyrighted by airliners.net and that the site author used them without permission.

In any case, what about the bogus claims that were originally made in regard to the pictures????????

As it stands right now, there is nothing unusual or remarkable about the pictures. Did you know that Airliners.net has one of the biggest aviation related discussion forums on the internet? Did you also know that the issue of chemtrails has been brought up on that forum many times, only to be widely laughed at by the pilots and aviation related professionals on that board?

Give it up. Your hoax site has been shot down in flaming chemtrails.

The topic of the post is as follows:

Awesome chemtrail/contrail pics from plane!

I was not stating that the pictures were real or whatever! Simply that the pictures were awesome and I don't think the we need to debate about that.

Also...the debate/arguments should be about chemtrials in general, not whether or not the site is a hoax. Get off your high horses gentlemen!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The point is, your original post referred to a site that contained DELIBERATE LIES.

That kind of contaminates the whole “debate” doesn’t it?

If you are interested in pictures on Airliners.net, I have linked to a couple more in this thread.

The whole chemtrail thing has been debunked. The conspiracy community has moved on.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
anok says:

"Off the Street, did you not notice the link I posted at the bottom of my post?'

Actually I didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

Anok, sometimes you simply astound me.

You actually VISITED that site and STILL thought it was a magazine??!!

Don't you read?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Termite says:

”Can u provide evidence that they are not spraying?”

No, Termite; and I can’t provide evidence that you’re not really the Second Coming of Jesus, either. And you can’t prove I’m not the long lost King of France, either.’

Therefore everyone’s supposed to believe that you are the Second Coming of Jesus, or that I am the Long-Lost King of France?

I don’t think so.

Termite, the way that science works is that if someone comes up with an assertion about why something acts or is the ways it acts or is, it’s up to that person to come up with some evidence.

My assertion (which is shared by all the scientist, engineers, etc.) is that what you call “chem-trails” are normal ice crystals under a certain temperature and humidity regime. My evidence for that assertion is basic physics and meteorology, thousands of radiosonde soundings, satellite imagery and measurements, real-time evaluation software like Flight Explorer, and so on.

Your assertion (which, as far as I know, isn’t shared by any scientists or people who understand meteorology) is that persistent contrails are really some sort of Secret Spray Plot -- and you don’t have any evidence at all.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Termite, why should we even bother to debate you when your data is based on lies and hoaxes?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
anok says:

"Off the Street, did you not notice the link I posted at the bottom of my post?'

Actually I didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

Anok, sometimes you simply astound me.

You actually VISITED that site and STILL thought it was a magazine??!!

Don't you read?

I stand corrected, for some reason I thought from the other thread we had on this discussion, you said it was a magazine. Not that big of a deal, many magazines have web sites also.
Still doesn't explain what I saw, or whether they are chem-spraying or not.
Sry but MY mind is still wide open on this one...
Nobody has yet proved this a hoax...

dh

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, I don't know if this link has been posted up to now but it's pretty damned interesting and contains the link at the head of this thread
We have to look at the control attempted on this planet holistically, taking in chemtrails, cell towers, HAARP, weather and tectonic manipulation,biological particle and wave manipulation, as a whole array
The holographic manipulation of events comes as much from our output as from theirs
These are great photos admonitions and insights from someone claiming to be a trained meteorologist and practised weatherman

www.weatherwars.info...

jra

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Nobody has yet proved this a hoax...

And no one has presented the slightest bit of evidence that they possibly exsist either. It's always "what I saw". As far as I can tell, all the people who believe in the exsistance of "chemtrails" just rely on hearsay and poorly made websites made by some joe shmoe. No real research is done from what I can tell. U.F.O's and alien abductions are researched more and documented better than "chemtrails" it seems. How come there arn't people tracking the aircraft that they think are spraying chemicals. It should be much easier to follow and track and they have to land somewhere eventually. There are probably enough people in the US that could network together and take pics of the chemical spraying plane and see where it lands.

I also wonder if it would be possible to borrow or rent an aircraft to fly up into a persistant contrail and have some sort of equipment that could take a sample to analize it. And see if it is indeed just mostly water vapour or if it's something more sinister. That could help settle this whole subject once and for all i'd think.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
dh says:

"We have to look at the control attempted on this planet holistically, taking in chemtrails, cell towers, HAARP, weather and tectonic manipulation,biological particle and wave manipulation, as a whole array."

Tectonic manipulation? What are we manipulating the tectonic plates with -- chakras?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
LOL..get this U2U this guy sent me because I accidently said something wrong.

Get yer facts straight Creamsoda, it's chloroflourocarbons that damage thozone layer, not jet exhaust. It causes carbon pollution. The two thing have some interactions but their causes are defined and separate.
. Not going to say who it is but I dont know why it would get that serious. You know who you are

dh

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
dh says:

"We have to look at the control attempted on this planet holistically, taking in chemtrails, cell towers, HAARP, weather and tectonic manipulation,biological particle and wave manipulation, as a whole array."

Tectonic manipulation? What are we manipulating the tectonic plates with -- chakras?

Well, in a way - heh heh

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
jra, yes you are right no one has shown evidence to prove it.
But does that mean then that it must be a hoax?
It's pretty normal for people to deny anything that might make them question their government and it's actions. We're conditions to trust without question.
Sry but I personally don't have the resources to do the kind of research you suggest. I do believe it's a good idea though. But I'm sure you would be denied permission to fly in the vicinity of the operation.
There are people out there testing though from what I hear. I'll post later if I find anything.

I think what turns a lot of people off is the people who claim it's for brainwashing and stuff. I personally don't think it's that. I would go with the artificial cloud cover theory. An attempt to ease global warming.

www.willthomas.net...

jra

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
jra, yes you are right no one has shown evidence to prove it.
But does that mean then that it must be a hoax?

No it does not. But I feel that there is more evidence against "chemtrails" then there is for them.

It's pretty normal for people to deny anything that might make them question their government and it's actions. We're conditions to trust without question.

Well i'm not american, so I really don't give a damn about the US Gov't, nor do I (or most other Canadian) trust our Gov't or anyone elses completely without question.

Sry but I personally don't have the resources to do the kind of research you suggest. I do believe it's a good idea though. But I'm sure you would be denied permission to fly in the vicinity of the operation.
There are people out there testing though from what I hear. I'll post later if I find anything.

Yeah, one person alone surely wouldn't be able to do that, but if some "chemtrail" research organization were formed. I'm sure they could start some sort of research fund. Also from what I can tell. It seems that the chem/contrails are along comercial flight paths, so one should be able to fly into them. I don't really know for sure though.

I think what turns a lot of people off is the people who claim it's for brainwashing and stuff. I personally don't think it's that. I would go with the artificial cloud cover theory. An attempt to ease global warming.

www.willthomas.net...

Here is were I partly agree with you. I believe that contrails add and create more cloud cover (I believe there is a NASA study on this somewhere). I just don't believe it is intentional, but just a side effect of the jet exaust.

Not to go offtopic, but would added cloud cover really ease global warming? I ask this because in this time of the year where I live (Vancouver). When the sky is clear and even when it's bright and sunny, it's still gets fairly cold, but when it's overcast and raining, it gets much warmer even when it's the middle of the night since it traps the heat in.

I guess if the whole world was covered in cloud, then things would cool down, but I'd think it would take a bit of time for that to happen (I don't know for sure though). And if it would take some time for the effects to begin, you could harm all life that needs sunlight to survive. Not a very good plan i'd say.

Again, I don't know if i'm right on that last bit, if not, please let me know.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by jra]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
ANOK, did you happen to note What Will Thomas is all about?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
jra, a couple of years back, a group of chemies got together and pooled some cash to collect samples. The person in charge of the project used the money to buy a new computer monitor

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

ANOK, did you happen to note What Will Thomas is all about?

Yes he's an award-winning Canadian journalist specializing in health and environment.
What are you getting at?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join