It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome chemtrail/contrail pics from plane!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I found these pictures to be amazing. They are very clear and are from a plane. Check them out here:

www.holmestead.ca...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Termite197]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I see this subject a lot here..I am not educated on the subject of "chemtrails" whats the story with these? Is it conspiracy? A type of interest? What the deal with them? Inquiring minds want to know...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Some say it is a conspiracy. Some form of government weather control. Some say the government is poisoning us for mind control. I honestly dont know what to believe. All I know is that the trails are forming cloud formations and effect our skies.

I have seen many days where 10-20 jets all at the same time releasing the trails in the sky and observed the trails spread out throughout the day and eventually cover the whole sky. I live next to Fort Campbell, and sometimes I think that they cover the sky with these trails so they spread out and hide activity on the ground from foriegn satelites.

Anybody in the world can view the ground anywhere with the satelites today. So if the government is doing things that they dont want people to see from above, why not fill the sky with clouds? Just a thought.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Termite197]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I see these all the time! I just thought they were from the engines and a natural release. It's not natural for them to leave them behind?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Those chemtrails are more than likely, a way to undo ozone depletion. The exaust from airplanes can be really harmfull to the ozone layer, so they put in these chemicals to perhaps keep the jet exaust 'un'harmful to the ozone layer. Dont think they would try to cover anything up. Satellites are smarter than that !

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Arent they just from the heat of the engine hitting the cooler outside air? I mean there have been these trails since the beginning of air flight

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It is natural in some cases. (contrails) Contrails are triggered by an increase in the relative humidity that occurs in the engine plume. This increase in humidity, which is due to the mixture of warm exhaust gases with colder ambient air, produces a visual contrail, especially at high altitudes. Most contrails disipate very quickly.

Not natural. (chemtrails) which is the conspiracy side. These trails stay in the sky and spread out. These trails can be seen at many different altitudes.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
some of those pics just don't look real.

Lady, if you search here there was a member who posted a complete explanation of the trails and what they really are and how they form and why they look the way they do and dissipate the way they do. He made it fairly clear that they are nothing to be concerned with. He was either an engineer or a pilot or both.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Wow! You mean heating water vapor in the air can turn it to steam? Amazing...!!!

You can see the same chemical "spraying" up from a pot of boiling water....

So, I'm just curious from the contrail fans...where do these passenger planes put the chemical they are supposedly spraying? From those pics, it would have to be many many gallons. I'm pretty sure the majority of the room is taken up by passengers, luggage, and jet fuel, but hey, that's just me....

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Wow! You mean heating water vapor in the air can turn it to steam? Amazing...!!!

You can see the same chemical "spraying" up from a pot of boiling water....

Hmmmm....a pot of boiling water is not traveling the speed of a jet...which would naturally leave it in a "trail" formation, would it not?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Like I said, I dont know what to think. They very well could be purposely making clouds though, and I dont think you would need a lot of the so called "chemical" to make clouds, maybe just a little. Could even be mixed with the fuel. Never know, but the point is, it is effecting our skies!

I have a question though. Can the suns radiation penetrate through clouds? I mean, can you still get a sunburn on a cloudy day?
If not, maybe this is a good thing. Covering the sky with clouds so the human race doesn't get burned.

Less skin cancer!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
uv does penetrate clouds. that's why, on overcast days in the summer, they still warn you about the risk of exposure.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Only about 5 of those pics looked like they were not photoshopped. Some of them you can still see the black outline around the planes. The contrails are jet exhaust mixed with high level ice crystals that form a trail of steam and exhaust. Its sort of like breathing in the winter, only on a much more powerfull scale. Ever see your breath in the cold air? Same thing. There are other types of contrails that are produced when a craft goes supersonic, but Im not to sure on those details, so I wont elaborate. However, the way I described a contrail being produced above, pertains to passenger jets, and commercial aircraft you see every day.

I live 2 miles from Louisville International Airport, and I see contrails every day. It really all depends on the atmospheric conditions. Thats why some times they are 20 feet long, and other times, 20 miles long.

No conspericy here. Just ice crystals and jet engine exhaust.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I see these all the time! I just thought they were from the engines and a natural release. It's not natural for them to leave them behind?

This of course is the problem. They are to be expected. Some say that they have increased in number over time, but others say this is because planes fly higher more often and for longer. Others say that the contrails that are long lived are chemtrails. Others say they are just not being dispersed by the wind as quickly.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think they are just dumping fuel in a few of the pics. I know military planes do it all the time to get down to landing weight.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
and why is this topic in Conspiracies in Religion????

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Cause its a conspiracy!

Duh!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This whole chemtrail theory is really unnecessary. It reminds me of the Aztecs thinking that the Spanish men on horses were half-man, half-animal.(Ooooh! Big snake cloud in sky...very scary) What's sad is that we don't have the same excuse that they have. If you have Internet access (I assume since you are reading this) then you can research and find out that these are nothing more than condensation trials. As some have stated earlier, the length of time these stay in the air depends on the humidity and temperature of the air surrounding the engine exhaust. In really cold environments, the condensation freezes into ice crystals and stays afloat in the atmosphere for an hour or more.

-Nothing new to see here. Move along folks.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
okey dokey skippy

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
When faced with chemtrail debunkers, I often point to these patents.

Though I think this is just to keep those "in the know" satisfied. I think it is really a mind control operation that has to do with cell phone towers, but thats another story.

The bottom line is that aersol operations OF SOME SORT have been CONFIRMED by a few military bases and FAA officials.

Here is one relevant story. Answering Machine Transcript Confirms Chemtrails

I reccomend you read "Chemtrails Confirmed" by William Thomas if you wish to get every fact. He doesn't try to prove any certain theory, rather he just presents all the evidence of some sort of chemical spraying, including verified Army documents of biowarfare test on unspecting populations in the middle of the last century.

I think some of it might be disinformation because I find it hard to believe that a book would get published without some government disinformation in it.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by joepits]

[edit on 21-1-2005 by joepits]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join