It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome chemtrail/contrail pics from plane!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
No, he's a snake oil salesman who is trying to make a profit by perpetuating the chemtrail hoax.

supercell.org...

[edit on 25-1-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well Howard I don't consider him any kind of guru, but just because someone claims his claims are a hoax doesn't make it so.
Maybe he did just jump on the band wagon to save his career, still doesn't mean there's no truth there. Where's there smoke....

And it's not true that the military has no interest in the environment, they have been trying to control the weather for a long time now. I could post links to many sites on this but as usual someone will just cry hoax, so what's the point?

dh

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.willthomas.net...

Will Thomas garners stuff as it arises - this EM manipulation is being set up throughout the world
Ignore the so-called debunkers
Their calling is to divert attention and allow the most horrible to occur

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well chief, am I a debunker too?
I am a normal guy like you, I just have worked in the field and know better…

There might be rare instances of something being sprayed, but it cannot be enough to account for all the hoopla being made about it on the i-net. It is certainly NOT from commercial aircraft, which is what others are saying the thread pics were of.

If you think otherwise, you need a mental tune-up.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Anok says:

"Ignore the so-called debunkers"

Whaddaya mean "so-called"? That's what we are!

"Their calling is to divert attention ... "

Look here! I'm going to pull an entire HAARP complex out of this hat! Pay no attention to that man behind the "chem-trails"!

"... and allow the most horrible to occur."

Wait a minute. I don't want Hilary to get elected President either.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Anok says:

Look here! I'm going to pull an entire HAARP complex out of this hat! Pay no attention to that man behind the "chem-trails"!

Er...excuse me Off The Street, if you're going to quote me then please at least quote something I said.

dh

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Anok says:

If you are, in fact ignored, you are inevitably 'so called'
Pay no attention! (the issue is the same - manipulation of the global energy economy to the detriment of the mass of the people - the control grids intermesh)
Hilary's horrible but present indications are that the world order won't be as it is now by 2008, so electability won't be an issue

Edited for a further thought

[edit on 30-1-2005 by dh]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So this thread, which started out by presenting a hoaxed web site as chemtrail evidence has devolved into a ad hominum pi$$ing contest. Since there is nothing here, let's just let this one die

dh

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
So this thread, which started out by presenting a hoaxed web site as chemtrail evidence has devolved into a ad hominum pi$$ing contest. Since there is nothing here, let's just let this one die

Can't take the heat, huh?, Howard?
That's fine
There's plenty more

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What heat. This thread has no point anymore.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Seeing as there isn't too much else going on here at ATS I thought I'd add more fuel to the fire.

Make of it as you will;

www.indiadaily.com...

dh

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Seeing as there isn't too much else going on here at ATS I thought I'd add more fuel to the fire.

Make of it as you will;

www.indiadaily.com...

Yes- India Daily seems to have a more realistic view of events than most other news outlets
Should be bookmarked

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Originally posted by ANOK

Make of it as you will;

www.indiadaily.com...

Yes- India Daily seems to have a more realistic view of events than most other news outlets
Should be bookmarked

Ah, yes. I see what you mean. Just look at some of these headlines:

"In every country of the world, all on a sudden the weather forecasting computer models are failing – human or extra-terrestrial hand in weather manipulation"

. . .

"Learning to communicate with Extra Terrestrials – young children in India-China Himalayas use strange sign language"

. . .

"Eight more quakes in Andaman-Nicobar – aftershock epicenters moving northwards – someone building tectonic plate level tunnel towards Himalayas?"

. . .

"Sri Lanka unlocks brains of the dead to crack the secret code of suicide bombings"

. . .

"Evidence of Inter Space Agency secret protocols guided by extraterrestrial guidelines of the Universe"

. . .

"A secret project in India’s Defense Research Organization that can change the world as we know it – anti-gravity lifters tested in Himalayas?"

. . .

"The fast wireless Internet can be secured and free for ever!"

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
ok this picture dosnt look right , the perspective

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
you can't [img] tag to a Airliners.net page.

The image

It doesn't look all that bad. The plane is boviously higher than the camera. More than likley the perspective seems distorted because the camera was tilted back slightly when the piture was taken. You see this sort of screwed up perspective thing in snapshots of buildings all the time. You just get used to it and don't notice it as much.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here's some more fuel

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH:

Pls read carefully

[edit on 4/2/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This was posted already in this thread.

And it was pretty much ripped apart by OTS here

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>